• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not going to lie Utah is tough and physical. They just dont know how to win the close game. Anyone who goes up to Salt Lake has a chance to lose. They are bullies and will punch you in the mouth when you least expect it you have to make plays. Unfortunately there offense cant get that 1st down or move the ball when they need to. I expect Utah to have a big year in the Pac next year.

But yea anyone can go to Salt Lake and lose the teams that do win are really ugly wins such as Ucla or even us last week. You just want to hop on the bus and get the hell out of there.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I wouldn't say Stanford plays to the level of there competition. A lot of times this year they have gotten out to big early leads than given up leads late, but then they are able to make a final stop or make a play to end the game. They may play a little to conservative once they have a lead but if there playing in a BCS National Championship or a Rose Bowl there foot will be on the gas the whole game starters in, ground and pound football, and swarming defense. Stanford can beat anyone in the nation Mamba.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not going to lie Utah is tough and physical. They just dont know how to win the close game. Anyone who goes up to Salt Lake has a chance to lose. They are bullies and will punch you in the mouth when you least expect it you have to make plays. Unfortunately there offense cant get that 1st down or move the ball when they need to. I expect Utah to have a big year in the Pac next year.

But yea anyone can go to Salt Lake and lose the teams that do win are really ugly wins such as Ucla or even us last week. You just want to hop on the bus and get the hell out of there.

I agree jahii.

Great to have the Utes in the PAC with SLC and the style of football they play.

We couldnt be happier as PAC fans with this addition.

oh, and fuck Colorado

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I wouldn't say Stanford plays to the level of there competition. A lot of times this year they have gotten out to big early leads than given up leads late, but then they are able to make a final stop or make a play to end the game. They may play a little to conservative once they have a lead but if there playing in a BCS National Championship or a Rose Bowl there foot will be on the gas the whole game starters in, ground and pound football, and swarming defense. Stanford can beat anyone in the nation Mamba.

I dont think they would have a chance against Bama.

And they can put it all together. But so many times they lose to teams they shouldnt. And for that matter allow teams that have no business hanging around to do just that.

ie Army... 28-14 and it was a game the whole way.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado brings a decent basketball program. In fact Colorado basketball > Utah football. Whether you like it or not the perception of a conference is based on more than just football. Don't you want to be good in all sports?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado brings a decent basketball program. In fact Colorado basketball > Utah football. Whether you like it or not the perception of a conference is based on more than just football. Don't you want to be good in all sports?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0&feature=player_detailpage"]OMG WHO THE HELL CARES! - YouTube[/ame]

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree jahii.

Great to have the Utes in the PAC with SLC and the style of football they play.

We couldnt be happier as PAC fans with this addition.

oh, and fuck Colorado

I love Colorado for basketball but yea fuck them for football. Utah just needs to start making the plays late in games there a lot like the 2010 Sun Devils a team that could compete with everybody but just couldnt win games. Im sure next year they will be fine it took the Utes some time to adjust to the Pac 12 style of play but I think they found how they will compete tough and physical defenses, with a spread the field offense with a good balance of run and pass. Travis Wilson must have an injury because hes playing like shit right now.

I think the Utes could look somewhere else at quarterback there defense is so tough all they really need is a game manager. We had the same problem with Steven Threet that guy was just a turnover machine had like 6 ints vs Oregon and kept ASU from beating the Ducks. Utes are in the right direction I expected it to take some time for the Utes to adapt to the Pac 12 style of play and now there a year away from a solid season. The Pac desperately needs another solid team in the south and the Utes seem to be that team. Mean while Colorado hasnt made any progress in adapting to the Pac style of play, poor recruiting, bad coaching, and no love for football for a little bit but now that love has come back will see how it goes................ Colorado just had no focus on football when they came to the Pac and I knew they would be a little sister that everyone stomped.

The Pac 12 is the conference of champions we don't need any more scrub teams in here. Hopefully CU turns it around quickly. :suds:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are a Pac 12 fan why would you not want whats best for the conference? :noidea: Im glad the Pac-12 has won the last two College World Series in dominating fashion. Going 20-0. (only been done once before and now has been done in back to back seasons) UA 10-0 two years ago and UCLA 10-0 last season.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are a Pac 12 fan why would you not want whats best for the conference? :noidea: Im glad the Pac-12 has won the last two College World Series in dominating fashion. Going 20-0. (only been done once before and now has been done in back to back seasons) UA 10-0 two years ago and UCLA 10-0 last season.

sure, I expect the PAC to compete in all sports Nationally as they do.

But we are smack dab in the middle of a great football season...

Nobody is giving two squirts of piss or even wants to think of no football and basketball right now.

It is depressing.
aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.gif

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I love all Pac 12 sports I truly love College Basketball sometimes even more than football. But what the media looks at is football. Our tradition for football is so rich that it has to be the main focus for everyone. Im sure everyone here likes basketball but just loves college football 100x more. I like them the same but if you dont have a good football team and your in the Pac 12 you need to gtfo! Basketball is different since there not split up in divisions. In the south you have Utah whos going to be good in the future there program is in the right direction then you have Colorado. The South sucks compared to the North and its unfair for teams like Cal who have no chance vs Oregon and Stanford in the north. Its a much bigger deal that Colorado is good at football rather than being good at basketball.

Once again Colorado has a great basketball program and its good for the PAC 12 but we need them performing in football or they are no good.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZDbacks, Jahii,

You all have peeked my interest for CBB more so this early than ever before. I appreciate your enthusiasm.

Should be fun to join the PAC thread in that forum after the season.

We can dominate the hoop in the CBB forum as well/

I am sure it will be hot come Mid January.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ it will be fun for me not being the know at all supreme in a thread as well....

:suds:

MY Hoops knowledge in CBB is at an all time low.

And to think I received a Basketball scholarship 20 years ago.

Played a year at a small school in Eugene called Northwest Christian College.

THe coach now at that school is the legendary Duck Luke Jackson

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I mean I love College Basketball and the Pac has some great history, great players who have gone to the NBA. But you need to understand why most Pac 12 fans put football first most conference fans put football first. Remember how all those conferences got split up all those good basketball conferences? Its because its about football. I love both the same but you need to understand why people like football more.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football has been for a while now, America's past time surpassing baseball.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba the Ducks should be good this year in college basketball. :suds:

Your coach is an excellent recruiter and has many players returner I hope you get back into basketball its kind of like if you have a bad year in football you have basketball to lean on Uofa fans have been doing it for years. :laugh3:

Pac 12 Basketball conference games were intense last year with all games going down to the wire. Cant wait for the Conference season to start. :suds:

But back to football.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football has been for a while now, America's past time surpassing baseball.

Yes it is way better than baseball that game is to slow I need some hurry up OFFENSES! I UPTEMPO STYLE THIS GENERATION OF KIDS HAS ADHD! I NEED THE HURRY UP OFFENSE GET BACK TO THE LINE SNAP IT QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAST FAST FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED THE SPEED. THATS WHY THE SEC IS STILL BORING AS HELL! PAC=BEST CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!! I would kill myself If I was an SEC fan I would turn it to baseball because maybe they go a little quicker there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NFL is still great though but I NEED THAT SPEED HURRY UP OFFENSE I GOT THAT ADHD FAM!

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is way better than baseball that game is to slow I need some hurry up OFFENSES! I UPTEMPO STYLE THIS GENERATION OF KIDS HAS ADHD! I NEED THE HURRY UP OFFENSE GET BACK TO THE LINE SNAP IT QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAST FAST FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED THE SPEED. THATS WHY THE SEC IS STILL BORING AS HELL! PAC=BEST CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!! I would kill myself If I was an SEC fan I would turn it to baseball because maybe they go a little quicker there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NFL is still great though but I NEED THAT SPEED HURRY UP OFFENSE I GOT THAT ADHD FAM!

No doubts. This is a now generation.

That is why baseball is on the decline.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hows Oregon State on picking up blitzes. We have been getting great pressure ever since the Notre Dame game. If there line is weak Mannion will have a long night.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hows Oregon State on picking up blitzes. We have been getting great pressure ever since the Notre Dame game. If there line is weak Mannion will have a long night.

That o line wears out way too early over the last couple of years from what I have seen.

Should get to Mannion often in the 2nd half.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think the OSU RBs can protect Mannion on blitzes that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.