• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the Beibs will wear the used tampon uniforms again. Those were extra bad mojo for them and cost them the USC game.

NO...Throwing into double coverage for 3 INTs was their downfall.

From Whizhawk:

Another fucking night game.
UW @ Oregon State kickoff details announced. 7:30pm Saturday Nov 23rd on ESPN2.

How many total 12:30 games did we end up with out of the whole year? 1 home game and 1 or 2 road games? Fucking hell man.

THAT will be #6 or #7 in a row for the Beavers, not sure as I have lost count...It's taking it's toll on Riley's club already. These tv contracts are bullshit. Me personally, I am done travelling down to State for constant night games and TBA start times. Yeah, yeah the money is good for the AD and the University, but hell on "Average JOE" and the getting home @ 1 A.M. after a 7:30 start time.

Gotta somehow play thru it I spose.:bullshit::gaah::hope:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another fucking night game. :gaah:
UW @ Oregon State kickoff details announced. 7:30pm Saturday Nov 23rd on ESPN2.

How many total 12:30 games did we end up with out of the whole year? 1 home game and 1 or 2 road games? Fucking hell man.

Oregon finally got a nice Saturday 1PM game. Thanks for small blessings.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing is better than the ABC 12:30 broadcast slot.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba and other Oregon fans, I had a realization that we all not only have to be USC fans this week but in coming weeks also be that of Ohio State. If Ohio State somehow loses in the B1G CCG and some other team ends up in the Rose, Ohio State would likely be a more attractive at large pick for the east coast bowls.

This crossed my mind as well.

So 10 teams to BCS. Going to tyoe this thing out.

1 and 2 Bama vs FSU

3 SEC @ large

4 Big12 Champ

5 and 6 B1G champ and @ large tOSU if they lose in the B1G CCG

7 Fresno if they win out

8 AAC champ

9 Stanford if they win out

10 ACC @ large

Yep, Oregon needs tOSU to win out it looks like. Clemson losing to SCarolina would eliminate the ACC @ large. Those or a Stanford loss Saturday...

Or the Ducks are shutout of BCS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This crossed my mind as well.

So 10 teams to BCS. Going to tyoe this thing out.

1 and 2 Bama vs FSU

3 SEC @ large

4 Big12 Champ

5 and 6 B1G champ and @ large tOSU if they lose in the B1G CCG

7 Fresno if they win out

8 AAC champ

9 Stanford if they win out

10 ACC @ large

Yep, Oregon needs tOSU to win out it looks like. Clemson losing to SCarolina would eliminate the ACC @ large. Those or a Stanford loss Saturday...

Or the Ducks are shutout of BCS.

I really think Stanford is going to lose at USC. I'm extremely confident with that. It's the pac guys. Crazy shit happens all of the time!

As much as I hate Oregon and would indeed snicker if they got shutout of the BCS bowls, I don't think it's going to happen.

You're going to the Rose Bowl to face tOSU.

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone record the Pick'ems info to-date? I never saw the last week's results or the overall results counting this past weekend. It looks like Wallace won and I was in a 3-way tie for 2nd, but how did that affect our overall standings?

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Yep, Oregon needs tOSU to win out it looks like. Clemson losing to SCarolina would eliminate the ACC @ large. Those or a Stanford loss Saturday...

Or the Ducks are shutout of BCS." All those scenarios to worry about and the Beavs upset the Ducks in the Civil War game to send the Ducks into a tailspin down to a non BCS bowl. :omg::lol:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have not seen as many USC fans since Pete Carroll left the program. Fans come and go with success as we all know by now.

Does not surprise me. Mora is a really likable guy (Shit I still root for him even after he had a terrible year with the Seahawks) and I would imagine he does well with recruits. Shame he was never able to have success in the same state he grew up in, although I'm sure Cali is a great consolation prize.

As far as the girls go, UCLA is probably in the bottom third of the PAC-12 now believe it or not. There is a reason why people say UCLA stands for U-C-aLot of-Asians nowadays, and unless Asian chicks are your thing it is not exactly one of the PAC-12s more attractive campuses. No offense Mamba, or anyone else with yellow fever.

Hate to say it but WSU is probably 3rd in the PAC-12 with the hottest girls, after Arizona and ASU.

Do you really think hot girls might influence a football players decision? :nod:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think hot girls might influence a football players decision? :nod:

People like to talk about how hot their chicks are at the school.

Forget that. Go to a southern cal beach and you'll see what hot is!

If hot chicks have an influence USC would be my school of choice in the pac. :suds:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Yep, Oregon needs tOSU to win out it looks like. Clemson losing to SCarolina would eliminate the ACC @ large. Those or a Stanford loss Saturday...

Or the Ducks are shutout of BCS." All those scenarios to worry about and the Beavs upset the Ducks in the Civil War game to send the Ducks into a tailspin down to a non BCS bowl. :omg::lol:

Most of us will be rooting for the Beavs, webfoot, but I'm really looking forward to UO playing Baylor in the Fiesta Bowl.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn will beat Alabama. You heard it from me first.

Nope, heard it from Auburn fans first.

And it's pretty comical as well. Auburn is 1 dimensional and is completely over-rated.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO MANY speedbumps and potholes along the way of a season. Toss in those TBA night games and it becomes somewhat difficult to navigate a PAC schedule w/o getting bucked of the horsey ride at some point. Seems to me, the club that SURVIVES to win the CCG has "earned" a right to a BCS game or an "at large" bid no matter what their final record ends up being.

My point is...The PAC is one hellva conference to play in boyz-n-girlz.

Haven't looked, any PAC games on thurs or friday this weeker?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of us will be rooting for the Beavs, webfoot, but I'm really looking forward to UO playing Baylor in the Fiesta Bowl.

This is the most unlikely game to happen.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, heard it from Auburn fans first.

And it's pretty comical as well. Auburn is 1 dimensional and is completely over-rated.

Well, these PAC guys heard it from me first. :nod:

As far as being over-rated, we shall soon see about that.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think Stanford is going to lose at USC. I'm extremely confident with that. It's the pac guys. Crazy shit happens all of the time!

As much as I hate Oregon and would indeed snicker if they got shutout of the BCS bowls, I don't think it's going to happen.

You're going to the Rose Bowl to face tOSU.

My take on the USC/Stanford game (I know you care.:lol:) Is this: Stanford should win the game, but USC has a great shot.

USC is just as, if not more talented 1-22 as Stanford. However, because of the sanctions and injuries, Stanford has more depth than USC. In USC's favor is the fact that the team is playing well and having fun, we have more overall speed and the game is at the Coliseum.

Stanford has more depth, more experience and is the most disciplned team in the league, if not all of cfb. They do what they do and they never waiver.

Stanford has a penchant for playing close games. As badly as they outplayed Oregon, it was still a 1 possession game. If the game were 2 minutes longer or Oregon gets that 2nd onside kick, they may very well have won the game.

If the game is close in the 4th quarter, it could come down to one of USC's athletes making a play to decide the game.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the results from last weeks pickem ever get posted, and did the list for this weeks get posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.