• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friday can't get here fast enough. We get the W against UCLA and it's time to

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY]The Lonely Island - Jizz In My Pants - YouTube[/ame]

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another fucking night game. :gaah:
UW @ Oregon State kickoff details announced. 7:30pm Saturday Nov 23rd on ESPN2.

How many total 12:30 games did we end up with out of the whole year? 1 home game and 1 or 2 road games? Fucking hell man.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How many total 12:30 games did we end up with out of the whole year? 1 home game and 1 or 2 road games? Fucking hell man.

Hopefully the Beibs will wear the used tampon uniforms again. Those were extra bad mojo for them and cost them the USC game.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work with one of the coaches for mount si. He always fills me in on the skinny in that league. There is an unreal amount of talent over there for sure.

As for where Baker will end up, there is a lot of misinformation about his views. Yes, he is down to 3 teams by his own words, but he is far from making his final choice. His uncle believes it will be UW as does a few of his teammates, while others think he may go duck, but I believe UCLA is still in the mix as well. According to those close to him he really hasn't made up his mind and probably won't until closer to LOI day.

I wouldn't rule out UCLA for any prospect. I'm not sure how UCLA's recruiting rankings are like since Mora took over but he is a total players coach and someone that players really like. Take a guy like that, put him at a school like UCLA in a city like Los Angeles and you've got a recipe for success.

If you ask me a lot of these recruits pretty much deep down know where they want to go, it is just a matter of listening to other schools, enjoying the recruiting process and seeing if any can convince you to change your mind.

I personally don't get too caught up in recruiting though. I feel like the entire process is flawed and puts way too much emphasis on size, but that is another essay for another day.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba and other Oregon fans, I had a realization that we all not only have to be USC fans this week but in coming weeks also be that of Ohio State. If Ohio State somehow loses in the B1G CCG and some other team ends up in the Rose, Ohio State would likely be a more attractive at large pick for the east coast bowls.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mora has recruited lights out since arriving at UCLA. He smartly used his NFL cred and brought in a lot assistants that can recruit the west coast and also have NFL ties. Thus he's able to sell recruits that the pro style systems they run will groom them for a shot at the draft and playing on Sundays.
And now they're going to upgrade the practice and FOC facilities which was desperately needed. Plus UCLA and USC have the built in advantage of LA location and campuses loaded with babes. Makes recruiting so much easier when you got a bunch of "closers" working it during recruit visits.

UCLA ended up a perfect situation for him.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mora has recruited lights out since arriving at UCLA. He smartly used his NFL cred and brought in a lot assistants that can recruit the west coast and also have NFL ties. Thus he's able to sell recruits that the pro style systems they run will groom them for a shot at the draft and playing on Sundays.
And now they're going to upgrade the practice and FOC facilities which was desperately needed. Plus UCLA and USC have the built in advantage of LA location and campuses loaded with babes. Makes recruiting so much easier when you got a bunch of "closers" working it during recruit visits.

UCLA ended up a perfect situation for him.

Yup great hire by UCLA. There program is definitely in the right direction.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba and other Oregon fans, I had a realization that we all not only have to be USC fans this week but in coming weeks also be that of Ohio State. If Ohio State somehow loses in the B1G CCG and some other team ends up in the Rose, Ohio State would likely be a more attractive at large pick for the east coast bowls.

Have not seen as many USC fans since Pete Carroll left the program. Fans come and go with success as we all know by now.

And now they're going to upgrade the practice and FOC facilities which was desperately needed. Plus UCLA and USC have the built in advantage of LA location and campuses loaded with babes. Makes recruiting so much easier when you got a bunch of "closers" working it during recruit visits

Does not surprise me. Mora is a really likable guy (Shit I still root for him even after he had a terrible year with the Seahawks) and I would imagine he does well with recruits. Shame he was never able to have success in the same state he grew up in, although I'm sure Cali is a great consolation prize.

As far as the girls go, UCLA is probably in the bottom third of the PAC-12 now believe it or not. There is a reason why people say UCLA stands for U-C-aLot of-Asians nowadays, and unless Asian chicks are your thing it is not exactly one of the PAC-12s more attractive campuses. No offense Mamba, or anyone else with yellow fever.

Hate to say it but WSU is probably 3rd in the PAC-12 with the hottest girls, after Arizona and ASU.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup great hire by UCLA. There program is definitely in the right direction.

Would be nice to see him someday end up back in Seattle. He really got the short end of the stick by the Seahawks organization, not often you see a head coach fired after just 16 games. Although it worked for Seahawk fans at least, if we wouldn't have hired Carroll I don't know where we would be now. It seemed like he really did want to win in Seattle badly and was extremely disappointed when he was fired. College seems to be the best fit for him though. If Sark is ever gone for whatever reason I wouldn't mind having Mora brought back up here.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn will beat Alabama. You heard it from me first.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol...

Never know in rivalry games! I think Alabama will win it but I don't feel BAMA is as good as last year, and Auburn is obviously better than last year. How much better will be known shortly!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep its bullshit, this whole TV scheduling is getting this thing out of traditions...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ballsy man, I hope your wrong, I sure as hell don't want to see tOSU playing for a national title, they took a serious cupcake road this season and don't deserve the shot.....

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao, nice attempt at a troll.

The only troll in this thread is YOU.

1. PoOregon is the King of the North. Stanford's 3-7 record over the last 10 (3-9 over the last 12) against the Fighting Donald Ducks is proof.

No.

Stanford is the defending pac12 champion. That means they won the NORTH last year. They beat Oregone AGAIN this year and most believe they will win the conference AGAIN.

Obviously you are wrong. AGAIN.

2. The real UW is the UW that was first established....

Hint.... they are both UW but you and a couple of other cheesehead dopes like to take shots at UW by making some claim of being real. The ONLY thing cheesehead U has over the real UW in football is they were established first. Big deal. I understand that is all you have in comparison to the real UW.

The real UW has done more in less time. :laugh3:

You Fake UW fans are too easy.

The real UW is 4-0 vs cheesehead U. You have nothing.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only troll in this thread is YOU.

No.

Stanford is the defending pac12 champion. That means they won the NORTH last year. They beat Oregone AGAIN this year and most believe they will win the conference AGAIN.

Obviously you are wrong. AGAIN.

Hint.... they are both UW but you and a couple of other cheesehead dopes like to take shots at UW by making some claim of being real. The ONLY thing cheesehead U has over the real UW in football is they were established first. Big deal. I understand that is all you have in comparison to the real UW.

The real UW has done more in less time. :laugh3:

The real UW is 4-0 vs cheesehead U. You have nothing.

That is a serious love crush on you Iron, does he follow you every where?

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So posting in the same thread as someone and interacting with them is stalking now? Damn, you west coasters are a different bunch...hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.