• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskies never bring up the Ducks are you kidding me?...
:L

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, Mamba obsessing over the Huskies again. How rare of a treat is that? :lol:

I mean on the day after the conference championship game what else does he have to talk about? He can't discuss the game from last night because his team wasn't in it. He can't get all excited over a national championship game or even the rose bowl. Hell he was literally jumping for joy over bowling fucking green. :laugh: because he desperately needed help from a podunk team to have any hopes at even sniffing a BCS game.

So to make himself feel better for all of the shortcomings of his team over what they expected for this year he does the only thing he can: Pick on a rival and their victory over them when that team isn't even ranked. I mean when you are following a team with NCG hopes and your season ends with the only thing you can talk about being a win over an unranked team you have seriously fallen short of your goals.

It's ok Mamba. Let it all out. Tell us more stories about Oregon over UW. We know it's all you have these days. We are there for you to help you feel better about yourself.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz, go look at yesterdays threads. Just bringing the smack talk right back to your team.

That is all.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this - very surprised Stanford laid the wood so badly on ASU - thought ASU was peaking.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TF12, good to see you this morning. I said it last night, but likely it was missed with how fast the pages go around here...

Congratulations on being the first annual SH Pac12 Pick'em champion of the year.

Well done man, well done.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz, go look at yesterdays threads. Just bringing the smack talk right back to your team.

That is all.

It's ok man. Really. We get it. If we had our hopes up so high and fell so far short of them I guess we would find someone below us to pick on to make ourselves feel better too. We can't blame you for it. We just feel sorry for you is all.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this - very surprised Stanford laid the wood so badly on ASU - thought ASU was peaking.

ASU just doesn't have the horses up front to compete. I thought the changes made to the d-line after the first loss and home field advantage would be enough but Stanford is just on another level.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok man. Really. We get it. If we had our hopes up so high and fell so far short of them I guess we would find someone below us to pick on to make ourselves feel better too. We can't blame you for it. We just feel sorry for you is all.

You feel sorry -- really :scratch:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is just how the beatin down Fuskies roll man, they are so head shy from the curb stompings Oregon has administered for a decade that this is the norm rather than the exception.

Wiz and mcnabb usually arent so bad. But some of the long time regs on the PAC thread dating back to cBS and a couple new Disney Fuskies constantly bring up Oregon in every thread and despise the Ducks to a level that makes one laugh. Which is part of the rivalry.

But the funny thing is, as soon as you talk shit back that is what you get. A whole lotta fuck offs and name calling. Usually taking the high road without retaliating with the personal attacks infuriates them even more.

But if you talk shit about the skull draggings Oregon has given them they lose their minds every time.

Ask yourself this. If your rival beat the shit out of your team in every game for 10 tries by an avg of 24 with none of those games closer than 17 how would you feel? Good thing neither of us will never know. I have a feeling we may be as bitter as Fusky fans with the shit kickings they have taken.

DId you know that Oregon gave the Fuskies their last loss in old Husky Stadium and their 1st loss in New Husky Stadium?

I mean it just cant get worse for them. THey are forced to hang on the nuts of others that can beat Oregon, it is sad. Very sad and depressing fan base to be sure.

How would I feel about getting the shit beat out of my team? Been there, done that, know how it feels. Just happened again. But it happens to every team. No license to run you mouth when it happens to another team though unless you expect some trash back right now. And then be indignant when you get it? Jealousy. Makes you do crazy things.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wiz, if Oregon actually won the NATTY or PAC CCG... It would only get worse with the Duck hate from Fusky fans and we would retaliate.

No matter what happens with Oregon the shit talk will never die and you know it. Nothing wrong with it until one poster becomes obsessed with another poster.

Hating on each others rivals is one thing, hating on individuals is sad.

Yes, a few of your boys are talking mad shit towards Oregon and their season. That is to be expected and fine. Just dont whine when I retaliate.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are such a master in the use of the language, McNabb. The Shit I talked, lets brag about how the Huskies hang with Oregon the last ten years, is not shit its a fact and you, big mouth, are the one who brought the issue, hang in with another team, up. Too bad you brain is not half as big as your mouth or your team half as good as you think it is so you think you can run down some other team and sit there and pat yourself on the back. And you accuse someone else of talking shit. Go find a mirror, ass wipe.

One more time pedafile stay out of my conversations and I'll stay out of yours!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You feel sorry -- really :scratch:

We did follow a team on the same track as Oregon. Granted it was long ago, but we remember it. We hung on every play of every game and waited for that one unexpected loss that dashed our NCG hopes. We know what that let down feels like.

UW finished exactly where I predicted before the season. I said I expected them to go 8-4 and said they would lose to Oregon at home, beat either Oregon State, ASU, or UCLA on the road and lose the other road games. Our frustration is far far less than yours. UW had chances to beat Stanford and UCLA if not for their own self created issues so they could have had a much more special year, but to end where you thought they would is a far less disappointment than having only picking on a non ranked rival at the end of the year after having the expectation of playing in the NCG to start it.

I literally smile every time Mamba makes those posts. I'd much rather this is all he has than talks about his trip to a NCG game or even another Rose Bowl.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would I feel about getting the shit beat out of my team? Been there, done that, know how it feels. Just happened again. But it happens to every team. No license to run you mouth when it happens to another team though unless you expect some trash back right now. And then be indignant when you get it? Jealousy. Makes you do crazy things.

Well, that is how it goes. But God forbid if you retaliate. Lotta fuck yous and name calling along with personal insults.

Dont worry. It will come to a stop, I assure you.

it is rare for mcnabb and everyone else on this thread to go all postal. The majority of us do it every once in a great while.

THe problem becomes when one poster only knows one way to retaliate when a smack talk session is in progress.

That is the main issue we are dealing with.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I get it - but hurry up and get ranked so it makes it more justified :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz, if Oregon actually won the NATTY or PAC CCG... It would only get worse with the Duck hate from Fusky fans and we would retaliate.

No matter what happens with Oregon the shit talk will never die and you know it. Nothing wrong with it until one poster becomes obsessed with another poster.

Hating on each others rivals is one thing, hating on individuals is sad.

Yes, a few of your boys are talking mad shit towards Oregon and their season. That is to be expected and fine. Just dont whine when I retaliate.

First of all, I could give two shits over any individual squabble between any other husky fan and whoever else has a case of the ass over them. McNabb is able to defend himself and I did nothing to inject myself in it. Can you say the same? :whistle: All I did was make light of it and say they needed to hug it out. I made fun of it without making anything personal. You?

Second, when did I whine? I find it really really funny when you jump all over the huskies these days because of the reasons I've mentioned. I look forward to it so I can once again point out the only reason you are bringing it up daily is because you don't have anything about your own team and what they are doing now to bring up. Whine? :lol::laugh3: I'm laughing at you big time.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bro. Seriously? Nice way around the spelling of a highly restricted werd here at SportsHoopla.

Here I am defending you and this?

Ignore feature is an option.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any time you throw out your trash, you'll hear from me. That's why we're here. Don't want to hear from me, keep your mouth shut. Simple.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that is how it goes. But God forbid if you retaliate. Lotta fuck yous and name calling along with personal insults.

Dont worry. It will come to a stop, I assure you.

it is rare for mcnabb and everyone else on this thread to go all postal. The majority of us do it every once in a great while.

THe problem becomes when one poster only knows one way to retaliate when a smack talk session is in progress.

That is the main issue we are dealing with.

You're the biggest shit stirrer, flamebaiting troll in the history of a message board.

You don't retaliate, you start it. Then you act like you don't know what everyones problem is.

Hell. You went so nuts during the Husky hiring phase even posters who normally just consider you harmless even told you to fuck off and called you a doosh.

The main issue is YOU.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1393.gif

I'm just going to watch all of the fireworks. I only get involved when blanket statements about UW is said. I don't get into the battles when Mamba and the others are in personal battles.

Carry on!

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, I could give two shits over any individual squabble between any other husky fan and whoever else has a case of the ass over them. McNabb is able to defend himself and I did nothing to inject myself in it. Can you say the same? :whistle: All I did was make light of it and say they needed to hug it out. I made fun of it without making anything personal. You?

Second, when did I whine? I find it really really funny when you jump all over the huskies these days because of the reasons I've mentioned. I look forward to it so I can once again point out the only reason you are bringing it up daily is because you don't have anything about your own team and what they are doing now to bring up. Whine? :lol::laugh3: I'm laughing at you big time.

It was a blanket statement towards your fanbase and all of our fanbases. Whining about smack talk when you can dish it out but not take it.

Then telling the board owner and mods that ignore will be used and not following through causing further problems with personal insults.. When that is ALL you have it is an issue.

We all go to that card once in awhile. Every one of us has. But when that is your only way you know how to deal with it..... Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.