• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Gentleman. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!" - Dr. Strangelove

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the first time either Mcnabb or NN have been in a pissing match up here. Nothing to see here. Let'em hug it out. :mo:

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make a good point but if want UW to be atop the conference they need more than just low star guys hoping Coach Pete can coach them all up. I'm sure a UW fan would rather have a team stocked with players who could get a cup of coffee with any professional league over having a couple of NFL players. I don't think there is a question he can coach but I think it is fair to say its a wait and see with his recruiting of enough pieces to maintain success.

I think there is no doubt the school will draw top recruits. The point I was trying to make is that theoretically speaking even if the recruiting rankings dropped under Petersen I think the team would still be fine. I don't think that will happen but I'm just stating that recruiting is not a concern to me.

I mean it cannot be easy trying to get kids to go to Boise State. I think at least half the job of recruiting is done by just having a good school, location and winning tradition.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mcnabb vs notneutered

tumblr_mghc4yYxaK1ry10fwo1_400.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
naw, if we know NN he has probably already passed out after pissing himself. Bout that time of night isn't it? :noidea:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today's pointless trivia

The 0-12 Husky team of infamy has 10 of it's players on current NFL rosters.

Thank you Ty for doing your best. :L

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen you fuck, blow me! You come on here and talk shit all the time, take your medicine tonight and go blow your self fuck stick...

You are such a master in the use of the language, McNabb. The Shit I talked, lets brag about how the Huskies hang with Oregon the last ten years, is not shit its a fact and you, big mouth, are the one who brought the issue, hang in with another team, up. Too bad you brain is not half as big as your mouth or your team half as good as you think it is so you think you can run down some other team and sit there and pat yourself on the back. And you accuse someone else of talking shit. Go find a mirror, ass wipe.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are such a master in the use of the language, McNabb. The Shit I talked, lets brag about how the Huskies hang with Oregon the last ten years, is not shit its a fact and you, big mouth, are the one who brought the issue, hang in with another team, up. Too bad you brain is not half as big as your mouth or your team half as good as you think it is so you think you can run down some other team and sit there and pat yourself on the back. And you accuse someone else of talking shit. Go find a mirror, ass wipe.

it is just how the beatin down Fuskies roll man, they are so head shy from the curb stompings Oregon has administered for a decade that this is the norm rather than the exception.

Wiz and mcnabb usually arent so bad. But some of the long time regs on the PAC thread dating back to cBS and a couple new Disney Fuskies constantly bring up Oregon in every thread and despise the Ducks to a level that makes one laugh. Which is part of the rivalry.

But the funny thing is, as soon as you talk shit back that is what you get. A whole lotta fuck offs and name calling. Usually taking the high road without retaliating with the personal attacks infuriates them even more.

But if you talk shit about the skull draggings Oregon has given them they lose their minds every time.

Ask yourself this. If your rival beat the shit out of your team in every game for 10 tries by an avg of 24 with none of those games closer than 17 how would you feel? Good thing neither of us will never know. I have a feeling we may be as bitter as Fusky fans with the shit kickings they have taken.

DId you know that Oregon gave the Fuskies their last loss in old Husky Stadium and their 1st loss in New Husky Stadium?

I mean it just cant get worse for them. THey are forced to hang on the nuts of others that can beat Oregon, it is sad. Very sad and depressing fan base to be sure.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boohoo mambas pussy hurts again.

Huskies don't bring up ducks. We comment on existing threads pertaining to ducks and give our opinions.

tumblr_l6ouy08TEp1qz9muno1_r1_400.gif

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you were supposed to have me on ignore IB. You are going to get yourself worked up again man.

Just relax homeboy. No need to get your jimmies rustled. ANd enough with the name calling friend.

They were right when dealing with this case. Rarely do those who say they will ignore a poster do because they are obsessed with them.

I just proved my point that your fanbase cant talk football smack but must take it personal.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0]Can We All Just Get Along? For The Kids & Old People? RODNEY KING SPEAKS! - YouTube[/ame]

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you were supposed to have me on ignore IB. You are going to get yourself worked up again man.

Just relax homeboy. No need to get your jimmies rustled. ANd enough with the name calling friend.

They were right when dealing with this case. Rarely do those who say they will ignore a poster do because they are obsessed with them.

I just proved my point that your fanbase cant talk football smack but must take it personal.

No one called you a name mamba. I said your pussy hurts.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your choice. Personal insults, same thing.

You told fordman and HD I would be on your ignore list.

Obviously your obsession reigns true.

Status
Not open for further replies.