• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carry on Mamba, pay no attention to me. Mcnabb and IB are so much more entertaining to read your replies to.

:behindsofa:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the biggest shit stirrer, flamebaiting troll in the history of a message board.

You don't retaliate, you start it. Then you act like you don't know what everyones problem is.

Hell. You went so nuts during the Husky hiring phase even posters who normally just consider you harmless even told you to fuck off and called you a doosh.

The main issue is YOU.

IB, it is just glaring to you because I am great at shit talking another team. Primarily your team. And the recent state of the rivalry makes it worse for you. You guise come into those threads with your Fusky guns a blazing towards Oregon, then I bring it back and you lose your min with yet another personal attack.

If the main issue is me, why is it you have been the one that has called me a ****, a pussy, my pussy jurts, a dick, and multiple fuck offs while not once through these last few days have I done the same.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bro. Seriously? Nice way around the spelling of a highly restricted werd here at SportsHoopla.

Here I am defending you and this?

Ignore feature is an option.

He jumps into topics being discussed and runs his mouth, there was no slam last night against ASU it was simple line that all week I was saying Stanford would come away with the win at ASU, guy jumps into crap all the time, read the posts, it wasn't a slam at ASU ( crap I even told the kid to keep his head up) just a simple brag of picking a winner is all

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's going on in here?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(ahem) mcnabb, the rest of us know to kind of ignore NN if it is late at night. He is sort of known for possibly typing things while maybe having a few drinks that he might not otherwise say. Not defending him, nor you, just putting that out there. Might not want to make a fuss over any posts late night around here as they are often fireball induced.

Carry on.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He jumps into topics being discussed and runs his mouth, there was no slam last night against ASU it was simple line that all week I was saying Stanford would come away with the win at ASU, guy jumps into crap all the time, read the posts, it wasn't a slam at ASU ( crap I even told the kid to keep his head up) just a simple brag of picking a winner is all

I know, I have had plenty of heated convos with NN, believe me.

I understand jimmies are rustled like never before here.

try something besides p********* next time.... please.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(ahem) mcnabb, the rest of us know to kind of ignore NN if it is late at night. He is sort of known for possibly typing things while maybe having a few drinks that he might not otherwise say. Not defending him, nor you, just putting that out there. Might not want to make a fuss over any posts late night around here as they are often fireball induced.

Carry on.

I shouldn't have to hit an ignore button, that's the mods job!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, I have had plenty of heated convos with NN, believe me.

I understand jimmies are rustled like never before here.

try something besides p********* next time.... please.

Like I stated, I picked Stanford and Michigan ST, ( no I didn't drop coins on it):L

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the biggest shit stirrer, flamebaiting troll in the history of a message board.

You don't retaliate, you start it. Then you act like you don't know what everyones problem is.

Hell. You went so nuts during the Husky hiring phase even posters who normally just consider you harmless even told you to fuck off and called you a doosh.

The main issue is YOU.

:cool2:

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you need a recap of board rules let me know. Rarely are they broken and we give plenty of leniency on this thread to a few of them as long as they dont become a consistent issue.

But I assure you, all posts are read and 99% of us are fine and arent consistently breaking rules. Leniency is the best recipe.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Carry on.

For your info, Wizardhawk, you don't need to defend or describe as though you know me personally. You don't. What you do know was furnished in confidence. I am rarely under the influence of "fireball" although it has happened. If anything, when under the influence, I may be more honest and less diplomatic than usual. I don't ever take offense personally, but I will definitely respond to remarks about my team, true or false; that's why I'm here. You need to know, since you are so concerned, that I have no physical or mental disability, need no more sleep than you do, I am fully functional any time of the day or night and do not piss my pants any more than most. I need no defense, I take full responsibility for my posts and if they are insulting, they were intended to be.

Carry on.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you need a recap of board rules let me know. Rarely are they broken and we give plenty of leniency on this thread to a few of them as long as they dont become a consistent issue.

But I assure you, all posts are read and 99% of us are fine and arent consistently breaking rules. Leniency is the best recipe.

I asked for a list of the rules yesterday and OD hooked me up...:nod:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Carry on.

For your info, Wizardhawk, you don't need to defend or describe as though you know me personally. You don't. What you do know was furnished in confidence. I am rarely under the influence of "fireball" although it has happened. If anything, when under the influence, I may be more honest and less diplomatic than usual. I don't ever take offense personally, but I will definitely respond to remarks about my team, true or false; that's why I'm here. You need to know, since you are so concerned, that I have no physical or mental disability, need no more sleep than you do, I am fully functional any time of the day or night and do not piss my pants any more than most. I need no defense, I take full responsibility for my posts and if they are insulting, they were intended to be.

Carry on.

:laugh3:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow, why do you make me get in the uncomfortable position of having to defend mods... a duck no less. :L

IMO the mods jobs are to stop spammers (people advertising on the site) and people who use racial slurs or other real hate speak. The name calling here doesn't come close to that.

They allow you to not read anything you don't like man. I ignore people when they are really pissing me off. Mamba has known for a long time now that when I seem pissed off up here most of the time it's an act. I go off as part of what I do. If i'm really mad I just log off.

Mods SHOULD NOT be getting into every little pissing match on the board. Sorry, that's just how I see it. Just like I stood up for OcD as he hasn't done anything that rises to the levels I spoke of either. Doesn't matter if I like his content or not, he should have a right to share it if he isn't crossing the lines.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Carry on.

Carry on.
I was giving you shit. Nothing more, nothing less. I have no idea if you are an alchy or not, nor is it any of my business. I do know there have been some differences between your posts in the late evenings and those during the day so I poked a little fun at it. That is all.

:suds:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mods SHOULD NOT be getting into every little pissing match on the board. Sorry, that's just how I see it. Just like I stood up for OcD as he hasn't done anything that rises to the levels I spoke of either. Doesn't matter if I like his content or not, he should have a right to share it if he isn't crossing the lines.

Huh, that's how I read the rules of the board as well Wiz....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest with you I've never read the ToS of this site. I just use common sense. I'd probably only read it if I had mods on my ass for something, but as that has never happened I haven't had any reasons to read it. You won't hear me cite the rules, I just say what I think is right or wrong. Mods may not agree and I really couldn't care less. :suds:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest with you I've never read the ToS of this site. I just use common sense. I'd probably only read it if I had mods on my ass for something, but as that has never happened I haven't had any reasons to read it. You won't hear me cite the rules, I just say what I think is right or wrong. Mods may not agree and I really couldn't care less. :suds:

Agreed on the "couldn't care less."

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has gotten weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.