• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hasta-la-vista-baby-quote.png

:suds:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Boise will go for Wilcox?

All right greed is setting in right now:

I really hope he doesn't get it, I think he stays here instead of heading to SC. He's got a great gig here and his unit is only going to get better,

as for Tui, he's not going anywhere, Petersen will make sure he stays and has a job.....

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is Petersons press conference?

One of these Huskies said Monday.

Nice call on Pete sleeping on it.

Your hunch was right.

What is your hunch on MAC title game tonight? Bowling Green or N Illinois.

Say BOWLING GREEN:yahoo:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of these Huskies said Monday.

Nice call on Pete sleeping on it.

Your hunch was right.

What is your hunch on MAC title game tonight? Bowling Green or N Illinois.

Say BOWLING GREEN:yahoo:

I say im nervous af for tommorrow haha prolly Bowling Green! Fuck Jordan Lynch!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right greed is setting in right now:

I really hope he doesn't get it, I think he stays here instead of heading to SC. He's got a great gig here and his unit is only going to get better,

as for Tui, he's not going anywhere, Petersen will make sure he stays and has a job.....

Bellotti giving lots of good insight into this and the events of this week. Says Wilcox should stay at UW.

Petersen Named Washington Head Coach - ESPN Video - ESPN

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at that Fiesta Bowl in 07 that Statue Of Liberty was dirty from my angle when they handed it off he was in!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah the fam is out of town. I have season tickets so some bandwagon Asu fan probly picked them up.......

Or a Stanford fan....:lol:

eat the shit out of Stanford. I havent wanted a team in the PAC other than Oregon to win so badly in a long time.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great get UofW. Just became a bigger fan. Harsin, Pease and Wilcox will be top replacement prospects. You have a truly "good man" for the first time since Don James at the helm. He is not Jesus, but will have your best interest at heart. Give him time, (not more slack than you'ld give anyone else), and you are on the way to National relivance again shortly.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But there is hope, since Petersen loves his big blocking TEs and throws to them often. ASJ would get plenty of love in the Petersen system in 2014.

ASJ would thrive next year. I've been of the opinion he was underused this year.

His draft stock would go through the roof as a senior under coach Petersen. He would win the Mackey award I have no doubt.

Good reasons to stay! :suds:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man not me. If I watch it on tv I am ten times more nervous.

Saving up for the Rose Bowl?

Great get UofW. Just became a bigger fan. Harsin, Pease and Wilcox will be top replacement prospects. You have a truly "good man" for the first time since Don James at the helm. He is not Jesus, but will have your best interest at heart. Give him time, (not more slack than you'ld give anyone else), and you are on the way to National relivance again shortly.

Yupper doodler Graham is Jesus with al other Pac coaches looking up at him lmfao!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks bro. Just don't take it hard when a lot of his assistants are named as coming over here as well as he builds his UW staff. When Sark bailed, it was easy to assume the possibility that some of the great staff would stay intact, but in these circumstances, it usually means a lot of the talented coordinators and assistants are leaving as well. That's just how a lot of these hires work at college level. Painful to watch them all go, but as we learned, exciting once the new staff starts being built.

You'll get a good new coach and let the new era begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.