• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just checked 247sports.com and Washington has 7 Solid commits. Lets see how that number rises after the NCCG! and how quickly.

Honestly I don't expect much out of this class. It shouldn't be sark's first year bad, but I'd be shocked to find it top 30. You take all year building up these relationships and to now have our new HC put something together in two months and have it be on the same level as the rest of the Pac is asking a lot.

The bigger question is which (if any) of the big name Jr's are staying around for their senior season. Kasen might stay given his lackluster year, but is ASJ gone? Sankey?

The class for this year would have impact on the program 3-4 years down the road, but the cupboards aren't bare here. Win next year and that class will be great and it just keeps cascading on each additional class.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Boise will go for Wilcox?

All words are now that he is one of the top candidates at this time.

I said elsewhere that no matter what happens Wilcox won't be at UW much longer. He is either going to bolt to USC if he is happy being a DC for now, or he will stay here until he lands a HC job and that is likely to happen this year.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 610.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I don't expect much out of this class. It shouldn't be sark's first year bad, but I'd be shocked to find it top 30. You take all year building up these relationships and to now have our new HC put something together in two months and have it be on the same level as the rest of the Pac is asking a lot.

The bigger question is which (if any) of the big name Jr's are staying around for their senior season. Kasen might stay given his lackluster year, but is ASJ gone? Sankey?

The class for this year would have impact on the program 3-4 years down the road, but the cupboards aren't bare here. Win next year and that class will be great and it just keeps cascading on each additional class.
I bet both will stay, they have to much invested in there future with U-DUB, and who knows Sankey could have his best year this coming season.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet both will stay, they have to much invested in there future with U-DUB, and who knows Sankey could have his best year this coming season.

I would love for Sankey to stay but I don't thik it's going to happen. New coach, possibly a new system. He had a tremendous year this season if he takes a step back next year due to changes it will cost him some money.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing they are taking aim at him. Him and another guy hasdin, hayden? Something like that.

Harsin! Thats it. Bryan Harsin.

He's leading the poll at Bronco Nation for a replacement, Wilcox is in second but Harsins ahead almost 2-1.

Problem with Harsin is he has a huge buyout. Almost doubles Petersens if I remember right. Don't know if BSU will pony up that cash.

Just fan banter but hard to imagine that these 2 arent being eyed by the powers that be with their strong ties to BSU.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 610.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love for Sankey to stay but I don't thik it's going to happen. New coach, possibly a new system. He had a tremendous year this season if he takes a step back next year due to changes it will cost him some money.

So I wonder, whats Peterson #1 objective coming in this season. Shoot I mean lets see how he does in the bowl game. It just might help out or he could bomb it and lose some kids to the draft. But my money is on Sankey staying. Does peterson talk to his juniors and sell them the idea of his plan moving forward. ?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do know that Boise was running the uptempo this year and they have had dual threat QB's before.

My bigger question is Tui. He is currently our QB coach and interim HC through this transition, but Petersen likes his current QB coach and is likely to bring him along. Can they keep Tui as a TE coach or in another position?

Sankey is almost surely gone because his draft stock is high and RB's don't have long careers in the NFL anymore. ASJ and KW are more of a question. KW is more likely to stay, but we won't know for a few weeks yet.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wilcox's stock is high right now and he was already Petersen's DC for 2006-09. I wish he stuck around, but something tells me he's going to wait to see if any HC jobs come calling in the next week. If not, he'll probably join Sark at USC, but problem is there is a 1 million dollar buyout if he goes there to be paid to UW, and USC AD has said he doesn't want to pay that out.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that Boise was running the uptempo this year and they have had dual threat QB's before.

My bigger question is Tui. He is currently our QB coach and interim HC through this transition, but Petersen likes his current QB coach and is likely to bring him along. Can they keep Tui as a TE coach or in another position?

Sankey is almost surely gone because his draft stock is high and RB's don't have long careers in the NFL anymore. ASJ and KW are more of a question. KW is more likely to stay, but we won't know for a few weeks yet.

ASJ tweeted some stuff after Sark bailed that had me thinking he was going to be staying. Posted it somewhere in this thread but Im not going to wade back through 20 pages of trollfest.

I can't imagine losing Tui will go over too well. He's well loved. They'll find something for him.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IB,. You are calling out the OD decision publicly again. It wanst my decision. It was someone else. And like I said. If you have a problem with me trolling report it. If you have a problem with me doing something that is equal to OD report it. Otherwise let it go, word to the wize.

Remember what happened last time you went on one of these benders.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IB,. You are calling out the OD decision publicly again. It wanst my decision. It was someone else. And like I said. If you have a problem with me trolling report it. If you have a problem with me doing something that is equal to OD report it. Otherwise let it go, word to the wize.

Remember what happened last time you went on one of these benders.

stfu ****. You calling anyone out for anything is the dumbest shit in the history of a message board.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASJ tweeted some stuff after Sark bailed that had me thinking he was going to be staying. Posted it somewhere in this thread but Im not going to wade back through 20 pages of trollfest.

I can't imagine losing Tui will go over too well. He's well loved. They'll find something for him.

Washington announced yesterday that Austin Seferian-Jenkins has submitted paperwork to the NFL Draft evaluation committee.

Common practice for draft-eligible players with college eligibility remaining. The objective is simply for the player to receive an evaluation of which rounds he might be drafted, so he can use that information to make his decision to return to school or enter the draft.

While I would love to see him come back, I think he's NFL 2nd round material right now, and will probably declare for the draft soon. Especially with an entire coaching regime change. Many NFL coaches will be drooling at his film and dreams of him being the next Jimmy Graham in their heads.

But there is hope, since Petersen loves his big blocking TEs and throws to them often. ASJ would get plenty of love in the Petersen system in 2014.

Man, can you imagine how Cyler Miles feels this today. Guess whose going to be your coach next year? Boom!!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You try being a dick, and you succeed.

Man IB. I've been around you longer than most of these people and know where you are coming from, but you really need to let this go. It's one thing to throw his words back in his face. He deserves that, but why the extras? Just laugh at him like the rest of us and don't give them reason to put you in a time out.

This is a day to celebrate, not start wars.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man IB. I've been around you longer than most of these people and know where you are coming from, but you really need to let this go. It's one thing to throw his words back in his face. He deserves that, but why the extras? Just laugh at him like the rest of us and don't give them reason to put you in a time out.

This is a day to celebrate, not start wars.

Look. We've been talking football in this thread all morning. Then he comes in with his threats and drags us down that road, again. Because I said when OD does what he does, he gets banned in a totally different thread no less.

He's a flamebaiting troll. I give a rats ass about him being a mod. He's a worthless fuckstick.

Status
Not open for further replies.