• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's just say I like our chances next year going down to Eugene, then with Sark leading the team in there...

Oh and get ready, with the hire Sankey returns for his senior season a shot at the Heisman....

fingers crossed he stays, but don't know if Sankey sticks around given his RB coach just went bye bye to the rubbers, and his stock is at an all time high.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TF12!! WHo you got in PAC CCG.

I posted a pickem but nobody did it.

Line is ASU -3 1/2

Down to you and I fer champ en sech.

I remember some talk on how it was going to be set up, but must have missed the final decision.

I got the Trees!!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have loved to have been a "fly on the wall" at that 90 min meeting last nite...I'm sure the Dawgz laid out an impressive package for CP and his wife to mull over last night!

I have to go to work this morning, but look forward to the days postings about this breaking coup for the Huskies!

I feel all "warm-n-fuzzy" inside right now and it's snowing outside..."IT'S BEGINNING TO L@@K A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS..."!

Huskies got to unwrap a BIG package under their tree a bit early today it seems!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The conference competition is much higher, but look at what he did with mostly 2 and 3 star recruits, and pasted many of the big boys in OOC and bowl games. Imagine what he can do with 4 and 5 star recruits. Yes, the level of competition is higher, and he may end up failing to live up to expectations, but I think it's one of the best situations for him and he's got all the tools to succeed with the facilities and all the connections he has in the north west. The right team and the right time in his career to make this move. PAC North just got even tougher. Our division is going to be unreal for years to come.

It is a whole different ball game in the PAC vs the MWC. He was used to recruiting against Fresno and Utah... Now he will be recruiting against Oregon, USC, and even blue bloods. There is a big difference going into 4 star kids homes that have massive programs as options.

With that said there is no reason to think he cant do it. Extreme optimism has to be on the fanbases minds.

Coaching the players that he gets and has is not a question as he is one of the best if not the best in the Nation at doing that.

And yes, there is no doubt he timed his move perfectly. I think we all can agree that with Where Boise is today and the legacy he left there he felt comfortable enough with making the transition. It was the right time and the perfect move for him.

I respect the hell out of Coach Pete and would love to see him succeed. Only he is wearing purple so now he is public enemy NUMERO UNO

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember some talk on how it was going to be set up, but must have missed the final decision.

I got the Trees!!

OK TF12!! I got ASU.

Tie breaker fer champ is settled.

:suds:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it snowing and cold as fuck up in Seattle area?

Cold as a witchs tit down here. Snow on the ground and its coming down in little bunches but picking up.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
695820953_1737596.gif

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cold as a witchs tit down here. Snow on the ground and its coming down in little bunches but picking up.

Clear skies but 20's last night. Very cold. Everything is icy on the ground, but no snow in Seattle.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a whole different ball game in the PAC vs the MWC. He was used to recruiting against Fresno and Utah... Now he will be recruiting against Oregon, USC, and even blue bloods. There is a big difference going into 4 star kids homes that have massive programs as options.

With that said there is no reason to think he cant do it. Extreme optimism has to be on the fanbases minds.

Coaching the players that he gets and has is not a question as he is one of the best if not the best in the Nation at doing that.

And yes, there is no doubt he timed his move perfectly. I think we all can agree that with Where Boise is today and the legacy he left there he felt comfortable enough with making the transition. It was the right time and the perfect move for him.

I respect the hell out of Coach Pete and would love to see him succeed. Only he is wearing purple so now he is public enemy NUMERO UNO

As with the other PAC staffs, you not only have to have great assistants these days, but they have to recruit lights out as well. It's very cutthroat on the west coast. Pressure is on as of ink signed on the deal, although I believe his contract states he has to coach their bowl game. Guess we'll find out in week what's going to happen with that.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats and great hire Washington fans. It was just a matter of time. Better facilitites, better recruits, more money for him and his assistants, Pac 12 North football, the ability to compete for a playoff spot, more of a challenge, lower spotlight, mellow local media, good timing for his family with the kids grown up now. The list just goes on and on. Good luck and thanks for everything you've done for our program, Coach Pete. We owe you a debt of gratitude. You're all class, always have been and we will miss you.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Already up on the electronic signs at the stadium. :faint:

Ba0RFHJCYAA-Wf2.jpg:medium

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is freezing in Southern California today, I had to turn on the heater in my car when I drove into work today. Pretty sure it hit the low 50's.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until there is a press conference it isn't official. But if this is true we got a huge upgrade. Sark who? To me this is a way better hire than Mora. Petersen had discipline and prepares his players about as well as any coach in D1.

I'm going to go bat shit jahii wallace drunk OcD full on crazy up in this bitch.

Again if it is true. Don't believe the tweets. When you read he is having a team meeting then it will be time to start the party bus.

Not a presser but a hell of a lot more credible than a tweet.

"On behalf of the University of Washington and the entire Husky Nation, I am proud to welcome Chris Petersen as our new head football coach,"
Washington athletic director Scott Woodward

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A balmy 21 degrees in Beaverton... WTF!?!?!?!?!?!

wind chill of 11.....:doh:

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 610.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Huskies Good news and an early Christmas present it seems.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Minnesota now. I win the "my weather sucks the hardest" contest.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great hire by UW. I think he can make them scary good next year with the talent they have returning. It'll be interesting to see how he fills out the rest of their recruiting class.

Status
Not open for further replies.