• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talk mad shit and I give it right back to you. If you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

Yeah right. Thats what you always say but you're the one who always starts the shit.

Thats been established multiple times, by more than just UW fans too I might add.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.... Reading this thread and IB and Regent... You guys want me banned.

Thin skinned is what I have to say about that.

You talk mad shit and I give it right back to you. If you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

Please, report any posts where I so offended you.

KMM5j.gif

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah right. Thats what you always say but you're the one who always starts the shit.

Thats been established multiple times, by more than just UW fans too I might add.

Yeah, Regent never starts shit.... You are right. He is the one that generally drops Duck bombs on every thread he can.

So I retaliate, dont resort to personal insults or name calling..... Which is what you personally jump to. That is why you received time off man.

And Sakau, TheAuthority, Bamabino, and a couple others are anti Mamba guise. If you want to be lumped into that group of great SportsHoopla posters.... Be my guess. Personally I would be trying to break myself of that group. But hey, suit yourself.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TERRIFIC NEWS FOR EVERYONE IN THE PAC12!

Huskies just got one of the BEST in the Biz in my eyes and he will be the top paid "public" coach in the conference and so should he.

Bad day for Duck fans as UWub moves on forward to relevency in the North once again. Out with a good coach only to be replace by a mid tier LEGEND of a coach.

You guys FUCKING ROCK WIF COACH PETE!

CONGRATS TO ALL HUSKIE NATION TODAY!
:suds:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Pete ONLY needed a 90 min session and 6 hours to make up his mind.

Well that and 4 mil a season and one of the best care facility regions in the west.

BOORAH!

I knew Pete would have to leave the Boise area. The Pac is chucked full of great coaches...EVERYWHERE!

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TERRIFIC NEWS FOR EVERYONE IN THE PAC12!

Huskies just got one of the BEST in the Biz in my eyes and he will be the top paid "public" coach in the conference and so should he.

Bad day for Duck fans as UWub moves on forward to relevency in the North once again. Out with a good coach only to be replace by a mid tier LEGEND of a coach.

You guys FUCKING ROCK WIF COACH PETE!

CONGRATS TO ALL HUSKIE NATION TODAY!
:suds:

It appears on the surface to be a great hire for them for sure. Be interesting to see how he does at a major program.

They immediately are back as a top 20 program. He may be able in a couple years to get them back to PAC contenders.

I would be very excited as well if I were a Washington fan.

You are right Wallace, very good hire for the conference. It is a big time get.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Pete ONLY needed a 90 min session and 6 hours to make up his mind.

Well that and 4 mil a season and one of the best care facility regions in the west.

BOORAH!

I knew Pete would have to leave the Boise area. The Pac is chucked full of great coaches...EVERYWHERE!

For the first time in a long time they have the best coach in the Pacific Northwest. I hope 5 years from now with his PAC resume that statement is proven wrong.

But as of today there is no arguing it.

eaterfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Great hire by UW. It will be interesting to see how he transitions to AQ coaching, but I would bet on success. I think it will be a big upgrade over Sark.

Still delighted that Sark is now coaching at SC.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until there is a press conference it isn't official. But if this is true we got a huge upgrade. Sark who? To me this is a way better hire than Mora. Petersen had discipline and prepares his players about as well as any coach in D1.

I'm going to go bat shit jahii wallace drunk OcD full on crazy up in this bitch.

Again if it is true. Don't believe the tweets. When you read he is having a team meeting then it will be time to start the party bus.

BELIEVE BROTHER, THE "MESSIAH" IS COMING TO YOUR TOWN SOON... Enjoy it for what it is Whiz, your Dawgs deserved THIS guy!

Enjoy the good news and welcome Petersen with OPEN ARMS...

Great stuff.:suds::yahoo::clap::bawling:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn you sources.

Coach Pete a Husky?:noidea:

Next coach to wear purple that will never beat Oregon.

Congrats dawgs.

Well let's just say I like our chances next year going down to Eugene, then with Sark leading the team in there...

Oh and get ready, with the hire Sankey returns for his senior season a shot at the Heisman....

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great hire by UW. It will be interesting to see how he transitions to AQ coaching, but I would bet on success. I think it will be a big upgrade over Sark.

Still delighted that Sark is now coaching at SC.

Im sure if you told Husky fans on going into the season that their beliefs they would win the PAC North would fall well short but they would have Coach Pete and Sark would be gone on Dec 6th.... They would take it.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BELIEVE BROTHER, THE "MESSIAH" IS COMING TO YOUR TOWN SOON... Enjoy it for what it is Whiz, your Dawgs deserved THIS guy!

Enjoy the good news and welcome Petersen with OPEN ARMS...

Great stuff.:suds::yahoo::clap::bawling:

I like that Wallace, "the Messiah" got a great ring to it!:suds:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears on the surface to be a great hire for them for sure. Be interesting to see how he does at a major program.

They immediately are back as a top 20 program. He may be able in a couple years to get them back to PAC contenders.

We all are just gonna have to work a lil' harder to beat that Dawg team now...well the Beavers a bit more than others!:laugh3:

He completes what has to be, one of the finest collection of PAC coaches I have EVER SEEN Mamba.
:yahoo:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's just say I like our chances next year going down to Eugene, then with Sark leading the team in there...

Oh and get ready, with the hire Sankey returns for his senior season a shot at the Heisman....

Running Backs rarely win the Heisman. Washington would have to go 11-1 and Sankey 2000 plus.

I think he goes pro. Dont see him sticking around to learn a new offense.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that Wallace, "the Messiah" got a great ring to it!:suds:

EVERYTHING Whiz has wanted in a coach is RIGHT THERE Huskie fans, don't blow it by being cheap now!:whistle:

Yes..."The Messiah" and the last clog to stopping the Huskie rise to the top is near!

ENJOY, cuz I sure in the hell am.:suds:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all are just gonna have to work a lil' harder to beat that Dawg team now...well the Beavers a bit more than others!:laugh3:

He completes what has to be, one of the finest collection of PAC coaches I have EVER SEEN Mamba.
:yahoo:

No doubt about it. Best collection of coaches ever in the PAC.

Maybe any conference anywhere anytime.

Of all of them Helf is bottom third. Unproven still and a coach thats team took a step back with its best and deepest roster ever. He has a lot to prove. You can feel some power shifts in this conference. TIme for Helf to buck the fuck up.

GO Bowling Green tonight! Need that 5th straight BCS bowl.:yahoo:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The conference competition is much higher, but look at what he did with mostly 2 and 3 star recruits, and pasted many of the big boys in OOC and bowl games. Imagine what he can do with 4 and 5 star recruits. Yes, the level of competition is higher, and he may end up failing to live up to expectations, but I think it's one of the best situations for him and he's got all the tools to succeed with the facilities and all the connections he has in the north west. The right team and the right time in his career to make this move. PAC North just got even tougher. Our division is going to be unreal for years to come.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odds on Oregon getting to 15 straight vs those fuckers just took a big hit.

Hoping for 11 straight. Cawt Dangit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.