• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe so. I believe what I was told. Enough for me.

Not trying to diss on you or your source man. I know how close to the program they are, but how far is Woodward even talking to those left who aren't likely to be here in a few weeks anyway? We have no idea how much Wilcox really knows. Since he is even a candidate how much would you expect him to be told about the others he is in discussion with? Then he has to communicate it with his brother, then his brother to your friend, and you to us. There is so much room for miscommunication or misunderstanding that I'm sure everyone in that chain feels they had real valid info, but why would anyone else trust it?

I don't believe any of it outside of Woodward being in Boise tonight as the valid real media reported it as well. That's all we really know at this point. The rest is speculation until proven otherwise.

Always fun to follow these things and watch the rumors and frenzies anyway.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING NEWS:

My "source" within the Republican party tell me that Toronto mayor Rob Ford will be announced as the 2016 Republican nomination for president sometime today or in the AM tomorrow.

It has been confirmed. He has been offered the nomination.

Sorry guys I can't reveal my "source", very confidential. Just have to trust me on this one.

My source also tells me Sarah Palin is running as his VP.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get my breaking news from ESPN just like everyone else.

Just blind luck that I was told what I was told. I have a friend who is very close friends with Josh Wilcox Justin's brother. Justin I am sure is close to Pete still and has some people in Boise that are in the know.

And with Justin leaving Seattle a minute ago something was spoken that got around.

I am just saying what I was told.

And when I originally said source it was a joke more than anything because of how unsourcy it was and felt.

Looks like it may turn out that way.

Probably some reading between the lines by Josh more than anything.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get my breaking news from ESPN just like everyone else.

Just blind luck that I was told what I was told. I have a friend who is very close friends with Josh Wilcox Justin's brother. Justin I am sure is close to Pete still and has some people in Boise that are in the know.

And with Justin leaving Seattle a minute ago something was spoken that got around.

I am just saying what I was told.

And when I originally said source it was a joke more than anything because of how unsourcy it was and felt.

Looks like it may turn out that way.

Probably some reading between the lines by Josh more than anything.

It aint over till its over. I almost went into depression no one wanted Jones it was confirmed he was the new asu coach an hour later the contract was off the table. Man 2011 worse year to be an Asu fan it was miserable.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the petersen thread for some info about his meeting with USC and comments he made earlier this year about appearing to be much more open to leaving Boise. Good article on a boise news source.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup his kids grew up, he's ready to to move on. His son would benefit from great treatment at UW. He could take the job I'm thinking he's just sleeping on it. Then he will take it tomorrow. Just a thought.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet He agreed to the offer really down low though but just incase Sleeping on it contacts UW he will sign, texted players good bye at Boise State, fills out contract, Press conference. I just see it happening.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet He agreed to the offer really down low though but just incase Sleeping on it contacts UW he will sign, texted players good bye at Boise State, fills out contract, Press conference. I just see it happening.

One of two things will happen, just like with Mora kind of: Either he puts out a press release in the morning respectfully asking that his name be removed from consideration (like he always does) or someone will leak that a team meeting has been planned out of nowhere.

Even if he already accepted it, no one would know until his players do. That's just how you do it. The only way we would have heard anything official tonight is if he wanted to remove his name that quickly. I wouldn't read too much into not hearing anything though.

Wonder how many of the kids at UW are hanging on every tweet though. Those kids are probably freaking out with even the possibility. They just want a leader named and some stability restored.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Petersen gives you that he's so discipline much better than Mora and Sark. You will see less penalties, and better tackling. This guy is perfect for the UW job. Petersen backed out of USC so Sark could get it I mean he backed out quickly he wants the UW job especially with recruiting in Seattle, and him obviously being impressed with the crowd. I'm not saying it's happening but I just got this feeling that he wants UW 90 minute meeting? This late?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Petersen gives you that he's so discipline much better than Mora and Sark. You will see less penalties, and better tackling. This guy is perfect for the UW job. Petersen backed out of USC so Sark could get it I mean he backed out quickly he wants the UW job especially with recruiting in Seattle, and him obviously being impressed with the crowd. I'm not saying it's happening but I just got this feeling that he wants UW 90 minute meeting? This late?
He has taken meetings before. What has me wondering is the part in the boise piece where they said he withdrew from USC over philosophical differences. How many others were the same thing? I mean half the Pac has offered or otherwise been interested in him and yet he always says no. What is he looking for? Mike Price like hooker credit cards? His own boat and dock to go to the stadium every day? His own pirate ship so he has an edge on his nearest neighbor? The possibilities are endless.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has taken meetings before. What has me wondering is the part in the boise piece where they said he withdrew from USC over philosophical differences. How many others were the same thing? I mean half the Pac has offered or otherwise been interested in him and yet he always says no. What is he looking for? Mike Price like hooker credit cards? His own boat and dock to go to the stadium every day? His own pirate ship so he has an edge on his nearest neighbor? The possibilities are endless.

Lmao I was upset I guess when our Ad Steve Patterson booked for Texas, but I see some of these tweets on twitter from Boise State fans they have a strong attatchment to him, but at the same im glad Asu is the middle of the food chain and isnt like Boise State. Your AD is going all out for Petterson this contract seems expensive. Woodward had 3 mil stacked out per year. And its going up. Its not like Petterson would come back to UW that late at night has alot to do before going to his press conference. 8-4 season at Boise State I think hes ready to leave just goota give what he wants?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woodward is probably offering him his own house, a statue, and a lump sum. On top of his 3.5 million dollar contract Woodward aint letting this one go........ I think he likes what hes said much more than Mora it was kind of like oh we have a interview with Peterson Mora can go back to Ucla.

This hire would just be great for the Pac. Boise State coaches have been good before Koetter was a good coach got fired to early year after he was fired Erick had a 10 win season.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're too lazy to read the article, it says UW offered to make Petersen one of the highest paid coaches in the PAC-12.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UPDATE, 10:18 p.m.: The Idaho Statesman, citing a Boise State booster, confirmed the meeting between UW and Petersen. That booster, Travis Hawkes, tweeted that he heard after the meeting that Petersen was “expected” to stay at Boise. Take that for what you will.

Not good for the Huskies.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Petersen stays at Boise, I won't be shocked in the least. Boise fans have been sending out disinformation tweets all day long which goes to show they are very nervous this time, more then most of the offers he gets. Goes to show their "sources" are the wishful thinking voices in their heads. Typical and predictable.

Nuss or Petersen, I'll be thrilled with either of these high quality candidates and we can immediately get back to business we need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.