• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy stat I just saw

M1lE1A3.png

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 610.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I tot I taw a Utah Ute!" :suds:

You did, you did tee a Utah Ute. I have been in the man cave watching games ( Oreg St, UCLA, ARIZ ST,) trying to find out what went wrong this year. And this is my conclussion OL sucked, and DB's sucked. A 5 game losing streak are you fuckin kidding me. Get rid of Brian Johnson he sucks as a QB coach, keep DE make him the ONLY OC. And get to the better recruits. I honestly think that Utah is waisting there time recruiting all these Utah players when they don't even pan out. There are far more better players out there than what we have in Utah. Now as for the OL I'm sick of seeing an all polanesian line. They'er lazy, slow, undisciplined players. They are great on the DL, but they can't cut for OL it's not working. Now we need a far better QB coach then Brian Johnson. Whitt needs to step out of the box and go RECRUIT a top QB coach from somewhere else. The in house works for a year and than you can pretty much tell how that coach is going to work. And he sucks! This is going to be a long Winter for me. Enjoy your new coach I ope he makes U-DUB better than they were "Said no Ute fan ever".

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great hire by UW. I think he can make them scary good next year with the talent they have returning. It'll be interesting to see how he fills out the rest of their recruiting class.

He saves the class the former coached had lined out and pick's off a few more bigger chips!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time to light this bitch up and go fucking crazy my fellow dawgs!

Let the ducklings even try to shit on our corn flakes. Can't happen. If you aren't doing fucking back flips you aren't paying attention. This was the best possible hire they could have had save for some crazy existing big name D1 coach that would have wanted to come here for some reason.

Shit just got real up in the Pac my brothers. Love us or hate us UW just made things interesting. Sark should be able to bring USC back up to a winning program in a few years and unless Petersen just can't recruit for some reason UW just beefed up the North more.

Going to be a real run to overtaking the SEC for number 1 conference. At the very least they should solidify #2 easily with no question.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pressure is on as of ink signed on the deal, although I believe his contract states he has to coach their bowl game. Guess we'll find out in week what's going to happen with that.

It's in the contract but as Wiz said they can't force a guy to stay, might only incur a financial penalty.

"Petersen will not coach the Broncos in their bowl game, according to school officials. The team has met but an interim coach has not been named."

Washington announces Boise State's Chris Petersen as new coach | Boise State Football | Idahostatesman.com

Last edited by a moderator:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time to light this bitch up and go fucking crazy my fellow dawgs!

Let the ducklings even try to shit on our corn flakes. Can't happen. If you aren't doing fucking back flips you aren't paying attention. This was the best possible hire they could have had save for some crazy existing big name D1 coach that would have wanted to come here for some reason.

Shit just got real up in the Pac my brothers. Love us or hate us UW just made things interesting. Sark should be able to bring USC back up to a winning program in a few years and unless Petersen just can't recruit for some reason UW just beefed up the North more.

Going to be a real run to overtaking the SEC for number 1 conference. At the very least they should solidify #2 easily with no question.

Damn straight!!! Drink like Cougs tonight!!!

chug_medium_medium.gif

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to ESPN last nights flight to Boise was a singing trip, not an interview. We knew Petersen was in Seattle on Tuesday for a recruiting trip (or so we were told) and likely his real interview came then. We can piece together that once Mora was off the table Woodward immediately offered the job to Petersen and it would seem he accepted it either late Wednesday or early Thursday. They reported that UW staff spent most of Thursday working out the details and preparing the documents. So last nights visit was a signing meeting.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense to Mamba at all. I know my fellow dawgs want to shit as hard on him as they can and frankly I don't blame you one bit, but that's not me. Mamba may have sources, but it is clear as day that even they were not in the loop on this. So far doing this twice Woodward has been able to keep the lid on very big news better than most other programs have. I'm sure this was as much of a surprise to Justin as it was to the rest of us.

Now go ahead and carry on with your war with Mamba. It's at least some extra entertainment on this damn fine day. :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll make my CCG prediction: ASU 28 Stanford 23

What say the rest of you?

I'm fired up for our future, but we still have a CCG and bowl season to wrap up.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll make my CCG prediction: ASU 28 Stanford 23

What say the rest of you?

I'm fired up for our future, but we still have a CCG and bowl season to wrap up.

I'll stick with my earlier prediction

Stanford 30
ASU 41

The games just going to get away from the Cardinal so to speak.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both defenses will be a bigger factor. I mean both can score, but both can really thump offenses at times. I agree with your outcome, but if it is that high of a score I am way off on both of their defenses.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://twitter.com/A_Jude/statuses/409031330983182336

tumblr_mk078gnqoa1r0ftodo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 610.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well ASU beat us by 1 and we beat Stanferd so I can't really put my finger on these two teams. And we finished next to last in the south and didn't make a bowl game. And we sucked all year. Are you processing this at all. :L:noidea:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both defenses will be a bigger factor. I mean both can score, but both can really thump offenses at times. I agree with your outcome, but if it is that high of a score I am way off on both of their defenses.

Yeah. The last time I put stock into a good D going into ASU they got ran off of the field.

I would rather see a result that had D effecting the outcome but ASU is playing lights out and Sparky wants revenge.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 610.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just checked 247sports.com and Washington has 7 Solid commits. Lets see how that number rises after the NCCG! and how quickly.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Boise will go for Wilcox?

Status
Not open for further replies.