• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, CBS did have some outstanding discussions and debates. Still had their share of useless trolls too though.

There is some circle jerking here, but it doesn't keep me from speaking my mind. The day I get banned for simply being honest is the day I don't belong there anymore and I'd be totally fine with that. I've had Harold ask me to get along in open, but never had a mod warn me in PM.

On the draft thread Harold thought I was an "ESPN troll" until a bunch of CBSers vouched for me because I was the only person against the Christine Michael pick. There is a strong majority that believes that since Carroll and Schneider have put together such a good team they deserve a pass on any questionable move.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to say it but I was semi worried the Ducks may do it this year. Will probably have the same worries next year since Marcus Mariota is coming back.

If he can stay healthy and Oregon can get past Stanford they could contend next year.
Just worried about winning North in 2014 and see where they are.

If FSU is the opponent of Oregon next year or would have been this year it wouldnt have mattered. They are too tough.

The year it should have happened was last season. VS Notre Dame.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love me some Blazers this year....such a fun team to watch. I hope they're not peaking now though.

I didnt see this coming that is for sure.

Would love to see them get out of the first round.

THis team is playing as just that, a team.

Stotts has been incredible as HC. Great coach.

In b4 Jahii's you cant beat the Suns and are 0-2 against us comment.
:yahoo:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the cuffs are lifted on Wallace. He is free to go wherever except the Cooler and Political forum

If he can stay healthy and Oregon can get past Stanford they could contend next year.

If FSU is the opponent of Oregon next year or would have been this year it wouldnt have mattered. They are too tough.

I don't think we will win the south I think Ucla has it in 2014 ucla defense gets a year of experience while we have really talented freshmen coming in. Graham got a key DE JC I would like a couple more of them just because they have a little bit more experience.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2011 we played home vs Seattle we won. Seattle finished 7-9 we went 8-8 oh boy how that pick changed the future. Russell Wilson the cardinals said they liked em but that's bs but still. I didn't know if the kid would be good he's a steal and tbh the perfect qb.

I recall hearing the Panthers and Eagles wanted him too.

I don't recall hearing the thing about the Cardinals though. Seahawks really lucked out. I will gladly admit I was wrong about Russell Wilson. I believed they should have started Flynn for the 2012 season then let Wilson take over.

After the week 4 game against the Rams when he threw 3 INTs and cost us the game I was one of those who wanted him benched. He hadn't thrown for more than 160 yards that season and had only completed one pass longer than 27 yards all season.

Very, very happy I was wrong. Was really cool to see Wilson progress throughout that season though.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the draft thread Harold thought I was an "ESPN troll" until a bunch of CBSers vouched for me because I was the only person against the Christine Michael pick. There is a strong majority that believes that since Carroll and Schneider have put together such a good team they deserve a pass on any questionable move.

I laughed when Oakland picked that CB from Houston. THey crucified me and told me I dont know jack shit.....

Rrrrright, because Oakland just nails there draft picks:L

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude 99% of posters are not on or will never be on the radar.... You are definitely one of those. You should know that.

you have no idea how sensitive the hawk posters are then on our board. I don't think any of the mods have had issues with me, but we do have some pansies around that board mixed with a few asshats and a sprinkle of uninformed. Not saying they are all bad mind you. I probably have a higher tolerance than SF234.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we will win the south I think Ucla has it in 2014 ucla defense gets a year of experience while we have really talented freshmen coming in. Graham got a key DE JC I would like a couple more of them just because they have a little bit more experience.

UCLA is going to be beast next year.

Very scary team.

I think Oregon and UCLA will be the picks for the CCG.

I would say Stanford, but they lose A TON!

Oregon loses 1 guy on offense and half the defense as I think Ekpre Olomu will go pro. He is projected to be the first CB off the board.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Besides Stoker, who else came here from the CBS boards? I do wish Kage and the other regulars came over. Their debates were epic. I admit I didn't post much on the hawks board because it was far more interesting to read it than jump in that mess.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will always wish the best for Stanford since that is where I went to law school but I don't see how sustainable any long term football success is at Stanford.

Most of the people there are the type that would rather study than go to the football game (who can blame them?), there are only around 7,000 undergrads I believe and the classes are extremely difficult. I have to imagine Stanford professors are less accommodating than those in larger schools where football is so important.

I just think there are a lot of obstacles to Stanford's long term success.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards need a rb either Sankey or Carey I like the most Gordon will be gone! I don't like Carey's personality but Sankey is the next Ray Rice I think.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have no idea how sensitive the hawk posters are then on our board. I don't think any of the mods have had issues with me, but we do have some pansies around that board mixed with a few asshats and a sprinkle of uninformed. Not saying they are all bad mind you. I probably have a higher tolerance than SF234.

Anyone that a Seahawk mod or any other mod would ban goes straight to me, Hammer, SFNL, Edisto, 247, fordman, Texasman, 46n2, misko, Goldenspur....

It would be instantly reversed as I know you wouldnt go to the extremes of what a true ban or time off would constitute.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides Stoker, who else came here from the CBS boards? I do wish Kage and the other regulars came over. Their debates were epic. I admit I didn't post much on the hawks board because it was far more interesting to read it than jump in that mess.

Kage gradually stopped posting on CBS because he had his first kid. He was pretty inactive before the boards shut down. Stoker, Seahawk 8 (Now Seahawk_3 I believe), I think wazzu posted there from time to time. There is also Cotton, but Mamba said he got banned from here. Plus he mostly stayed on the Mariners board.

AzViaNW posts on the Mariners boards sometimes, not as much as on CBS though. I could be forgetting some people.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love DeAnthony. But anyone picking him in the 1st 2 rounds is making a mistake.

He is fast but just not thick enough imo.

He can contribute but shouldnt go higher than the 4th round. He will go much higher. But I think it is a bad pick that high.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure what you mean by higher tolerance, but I jump on any opportunity to get in a pissing contest if that is what you're alluding to.

I usually don't resort to personal insults until the other person does though.

Typically when I'd go on the 49ers boards on CBS I'd originally post about football, crush every argument they had, then they would resort to personal insults and I would rip them a new one.

Cotton and I made such a mess of the 49ers boards on CBS. Was such good fun.

Not sure if you ever saw the personal attacks exchanged between Cotton and Kage but they were honestly hilarious. Seriously the two of them had the wittiest responses, there was a time when just about every thread on CBS had the two of them exchanging insults. I liked them both so I never really took a side though.

Status
Not open for further replies.