• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO Mamba!

Jepperz! Were all STOCKED UP on crazy up in these parts SHF!

What yer sellin, nobodiez buyin!

I think you are on to something with the PAC 12 thread reality show. That could just work. Maybe comcast will pick us up.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds pretty funny actually. I think someone mentioned the wife thing before because that sounds familiar.

Hey I never got a warning before I got banned after abusing 49ers fans after our smackdown of them.

I need to find more time for this thread...
The team boards are always a no fly zone for trolling. Even posting on a rivals board is risky. Same thing could theoretically happen if you trolled the duck board, although there aren't any ducks nearly as anal and down right pussies like those lame ass 49er mods so you likely would just get a warning at worst.

You saw how long breaker was allowed to be nothing but a negative force on the main board. Takes a lot to get a time out from there.
And for the record I have never gave anyone time off or a ban.
That's why I said you can say the same things on this board that you get time outs for everywhere else. Seems to be the misfit and castaway home of the wayward posters up in this bitch. Starting to feel like I'm not pulling enough of my weight not having any warnings or time outs. TF12, you are slacking too man!!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: oh my god I'm dying laughing right now. You're something else kid.

Here we go....... I died of laughter when we whooped that ass in football. Your football team is something else. I want some class at Wells Fargo this year when were down by 10+ at halftime don't start "this is our house chance" be respectful thank you! Congrats on being #2 in basketball though! :yahoo:

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team boards are always a no fly zone for trolling. Even posting on a rivals board is risky. Same thing could theoretically happen if you trolled the duck board, although there aren't any ducks nearly as anal and down right pussies like those lame ass 49er mods so you likely would just get a warning at worst.

You saw how long breaker was allowed to be nothing but a negative force on the main board. Takes a lot to get a time out from there.

That's why I said you can say the same things on this board that you get time outs for everywhere else. Seems to be the misfit and castaway home of the wayward posters up in this bitch. Starting to feel like I'm not pulling enough of my weight not having any warnings or time outs. TF12, you are slacking too man!!!

Unfortunately I don't have the time or energy to be the menace to 49er fans that Breaker is to Seahawk fans. Dude just never stopped.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are on to something with the PAC 12 thread reality show. That could just work. Maybe comcast will pick us up.

Would be entertaining to see THIS board of Homo Erecktis, but ya could go around to the different schools and have a hayday there too. (2 Guys traveling and drinking their way thru campuses)

Comedy and laughter go along ways....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I don't have the time or energy to be the menace to 49er fans that Breaker is to Seahawk fans. Dude just never stopped.

Well ponder this. Wallace has been in time outs more often than breaker was with less than half the posts?

Guess if you troll Seahawk fans you get a long long rope, troll 'important' people and you get in the dawg house much much quicker.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go....... I died of laughter when we whooped that ass in football. Your football team is something else. I want some class at Wells Fargo this year when were down by 10+ at halftime don't start "this is our house chance" be respectful thank you! Congrats on being #2 in basketball though! :yahoo:

The way things are going we might start calling their football stadium SDS south :lol:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is a very good chance OD will be restricted to the Duck board only. It will be free to whatever anyone wants to say to him if that goes through

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do not like that guy AT ALL.

He has a pass on the NFL boards. I brought up his bullshit and was told to deal with it.

True Story

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Cards are the 2nd or hell best team in the division next year I hate 49ers fans more than anything. Stacked rb class we need to snag Sankey. Grice to Pats please!

Breaker even trolled our board. Hes a dick.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well ponder this. Wallace has been in time outs more often than breaker was with less than half the posts?

COMPLETLY innoncent of ALL CHARGES due to lack of evidence of a timely trial in front of my peers...it's all right there in my file. Go ahead and look.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Cards are the 2nd or hell best team in the division next year I hate 49ers fans more than anything. Stacked rb class we need to snag Sankey. Grice to Pats please!

Breaker even trolled our board. Hes a dick.

Even though I dislike the Seahoawks I take pleasure in the 9ers losing to Seattle.

That wasnt the case when I joined SportsHoopla. I was a bandwagon 9er fan. Since I am a diehard Raider fan that has been beaten down and whipped into submission I chose to jump on the 9ers.

Not anymore. Now I just watch the NFL and have no rooting interests.

Seahawks will be in the SuperBowl this year.

2 home wins in the playoffs and they are in.

I do think SF beats them this weekend though. This is SFs Super Bowl and its in SF.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a very good chance OD will be restricted to the Duck board only. It will be free to whatever anyone wants to say to him if that goes through

I vote he be allowed to post where he wants.

I'm a Husky fan but his retardation is just part of SportsHoopla lore.

I say it should be put to a vote.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the 49ers are going down hill and cards future is brighter maybe a litle bias...... but I really like our defense I wish we drafted Kiko Alonson instead of Minter....... Kiko is one of my fav lbs.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've been saying since we all came here that all they need to do is create conference boards and much of your headaches go away. Restrict OcD, Wallace, and jahii or whoever else can't control themselves in the general board to a place where still anything goes and those who get sand in their manginas easily can avoid them.

Those who enjoy only hanging out with fellow 'team SEC' etc would have their place to suck each other off to their hearts content.

I know it seems these can never happen, but it would solve so many issues and save so many of our most entertaining posters from destroying themselves.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think SF beats them this weekend though. This is SFs Super Bowl and its in SF.

I don't know. I have always looked at the Seahawks objectively and I feel like the Seahawks match up really well against the 49ers. I just cannot see Colin Kaepernick having a good game against the Seahawks. He panics after his first read is covered. That first read is being covered by Richard Sherman who has a strong case as the best CB in the NFL.

I quite honestly can't stand a lot of Seahawk fans though. It is a huge taboo thing for me to say but it is the truth. Since we started winning I feel like the fan base has become collectively delusional and irritating. Plus for whatever OCD reason I cannot stand the "casual" fans who talk about football in public yet cannot name more than 4 players on the team. For some weird ass reason it just irritates the fuck out of me.

I'm like the equivalent of a football elitist, it is quite pathetic.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote he be allowed to post where he wants.

I'm a Husky fan but his retardation is just part of SportsHoopla lore.

I say it should be put to a vote.

If they had a board wide vote it wouldn't even be close. Way more enjoy his special stupidity than want to censor it, but this isn't a democracy and no board really is.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying since we all came here that all they need to do is create conference boards and much of your headaches go away. Restrict OcD, Wallace, and jahii or whoever else can't control themselves in the general board to a place where still anything goes and those who get sand in their manginas easily can avoid them.

Those who enjoy only hanging out with fellow 'team SEC' etc would have their place to suck each other off to their hearts content.

I know it seems these can never happen, but it would solve so many issues and save so many of our most entertaining posters from destroying themselves.

Well, the cuffs are lifted on Wallace. He is free to go wherever except the Cooler and Political forum

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the 49ers are going down hill and cards future is brighter maybe a litle bias...... but I really like our defense I wish we drafted Kiko Alonson instead of Minter....... Kiko is one of my fav lbs.

You guys have a great defense and Palmer is an underrated stop gap at QB. You guys picked him up for almost nothing and aside from the turnovers he is not a terrible QB. He is no long term option but you guys could do a lot worse. If the Cards developed a run game, I think it would take a lot of pressure off him and he would not force so many passes. Taking the pressure off Palmer would bring the turnovers down and I think that would contribute a lot to improving the Cardinals overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.