• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba my life is fine idgaf that was just a weird time.......... Anyway im just having some fun your fun to talk shit to then when the other posters start shitting on me its hilarious im just having a good time. You think im spoiled now that ik the story it changes everything....... Sorry bro I thought we were having a good time dont need to make this page all emotional.......

Sorry bro I mean it. But I do like getting shit on its funny so you dont need to stick up for me that night was weird though and thankyou. Okay now its getting gay.

I wont talk shit all the time.

Well why are talkin bullshit over on the "Petersen to Washington" thread then?

"taking the steam outta your daily football teams glory"? :laugh3:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well why are talkin bullshit over on the "Petersen to Washington" thread then?

"taking the steam outta your daily football teams glory"? :laugh3:
Big day aint no one hiring on Saturday! Espn is covering the game everything will go as planned! Espn will showcase our cinderella season etc. Petersen gets hired on Sunday Perf! While I have a rose in my mouth cya in Passadena!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba my life is fine idgaf that was just a weird time.......... Anyway im just having some fun your fun to talk shit to then when the other posters start shitting on me its hilarious im just having a good time. You think im spoiled now that ik the story it changes everything....... Sorry bro I thought we were having a good time dont need to make this page all emotional.......

Sorry bro I mean it. But I do like getting shit on its funny so you dont need to stick up for me that night was weird though and thankyou. Okay now its getting gay.

I wont talk shit all the time.

I just thought it is ironic coming from you that I am talking out of my ass when I am cordial to you almost always because of what I have read and I feel for you. Life aint easy.

If it is coming from Wiz or some of the others on here I fully expect it. When I see it from you it is out of nowhere and it just doesnt make sense as I want you posting here in a bad way because I think you are good for this thread and SportsHoopla in General. whereas others with way more pull than me are not so encouraging of keeping minors on. And other issues that have arose with you. You have had zero infractions or restrictions. And I wanted it that way and begged for you to be able keep those privileges because I thought you were funny and good for the thread.

Talk shit all you want. You are on your own... I aint doing anything on your case one way or the other from here on out. Lets see where it takes us.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just took me sometime to get use to these threads. If I had some Uofa fans ova here life would be easy... All of them are snugged in on the UA board and are watching for MSU to lose so they can be #1. I hate that they run over there and hide while there hoops team is balling and Asu is a bubble team again ughhhh!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, if Mamba is sending you adrift I give you 3 days before you go off your meds and end up on a time out.

What's the over under on Jahii's first TO? 3.5 days?

Think I might take the under.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who a month ago tells us he has had enough of us and nearly demands we don't talk to him the rest of the night. :laugh3:

All I did was tell you to fuck off. So who needs to grow some thicker skin? :eyebrows:

I mean by now you have seen me do this many times and know when I'm serious unless you are just drunk and high and not in your right mind.

You really have been a dick all day, but I've never told you that I won't read another thing you type again for the night or warned you to not talk to me again now have I? :whistle:

Is it too late to join the fun?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, if Mamba is sending you adrift I give you 3 days before you go off your meds and end up on a time out.

What's the over under on Jahii's first TO? 3.5 days?

Think I might take the under.

Why so much hate for Jahii?

Seems like a pretty chill guy. I have not seen him say anything bad about UW or anything.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why so much hate for Jahii?

Seems like a pretty chill guy. I have not seen him say anything bad about UW or anything.

You haven't been around one of his melt downs then. Like when he told a fellow dawg he was going to fuck his wife and he knows how she wants it. Sounds a lot more tame than what it was. He goes bat shit crazy at times. I've smacked him back into place at least a couple of times, but I don't hate him at all. More of a tough love thing. Hell I don't even hate OcD so why would I hate this kid? :laugh3:

You do have to understand how things work on this board. Ruffle the wrong feathers and you end up being warned by the mods. Do it again and you risk a time out. Say the same things to your buddies (or mostly on this thread) and mostly everyone just deals with it. Jahii goes all over this freaking board, including the team pages where trolling is very much forbidden, and just goes nuts now and then. Doesn't seem to be able to control himself.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't been around one of his melt downs then. Like when he told a fellow dawg he was going to fuck his wife and he knows how she wants it. Sounds a lot more tame than what it was. He goes bat shit crazy at times. I've smacked him back into place at least a couple of times, but I don't hate him at all. More of a tough love thing. Hell I don't even hate OcD so why would I hate this kid? :laugh3:

You do have to understand how things work on this board. Ruffle the wrong feathers and you end up being warned by the mods. Do it again and you risk a time out. Say the same things to your buddies (or mostly on this thread) and mostly everyone just deals with it. Jahii goes all over this freaking board, including the team pages where trolling is very much forbidden, and just goes nuts now and then. Doesn't seem to be able to control himself.

If you only knew....:L

And he hasnt even had time off... Shit, I have almost had time off defending keeping him on.:gaah:

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds pretty funny actually. I think someone mentioned the wife thing before because that sounds familiar.

Hey I never got a warning before I got banned after abusing 49ers fans after our smackdown of them.

I need to find more time for this thread...

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record I have never gave anyone time off or a ban.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds pretty funny actually. I think someone mentioned the wife thing before because that sounds familiar.

Hey I never got a warning before I got banned after abusing 49ers fans after our smackdown of them.

I need to find more time for this thread...

INMATES RUN THE ASYLUM UP IN THIS SUMBITCH

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danks guys I'm part of the fam! :suds: One thing though I try to have days where I go crazy on here than time off then crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.