• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TF12!! WHo you got in PAC CCG.

I posted a pickem but nobody did it.

Line is ASU -3 1/2

Down to you and I fer champ en sech.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to get attention some how. The Holiday Bowl doesn't draw the best ratings.

DAT aint that big...He wearin sillettos?

No you aren't. You are intentionally being a complete and utter dick and have been the entire day. Don't even pretend to actually care when you are doing it entirely on purpose. I don't know what got up your ass, but you have been about as bad today as I've ever seen you.

Oh, and go fuck yourself.

Maybe if Mamba can pull his dick out of his ass for a minute we can talk about something real.

Video: UW?s Seferian-Jenkins speaks to Ballard High students about drinking and driving | Husky Football Blog | Seattle Times

ASJ addressing the high school I went to about his drinking and driving. Giving back to the community and hopefully helping some younger kids see what their poor choices can do.

And we can admit they are ghey, against tradition, and hope to god our new HC won't do the same.

Not surprised you miss the part where USC doesn't need gimmicks to attract players though. Very duck like of you.

Here's a just released picture of Oregon's uni's for their bowl game:

So I respond to what I hear. Get accused of trolling. Laugh at you a little like we always do to each other.

I am trying to have fun with a little smack talk

Put up with DayMan, WizHawk, and IB telling me to fuck off while I never resorted to low blow childish name calling.....

Then these, which dont bother me. But if I do or say something you 3 get all rustled and whine like crazy. It is because of the 10 game skull dragging win streak Oregon has been on.

But those are all facts that I stated. DayMan presented some facts as well. You didnt see me cussing him out.

You 3 really need to lighten up a bit. See this above. Its in fun. I can take it and dish it out.

Many of you (Wiz) and others cant take it but can dish it out.

Grow thicker skin fellers. You are making this thread live up to the West Coast "SOFT" reputation.

Just relax

:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold up mamba the Pac is soft after yall started to cry on Nat tv. Jesus r these little girls that all they care about is there outfits? Realize wut ur saying...... Talking outta your ass as usual.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I respond to what I hear. Get accused of trolling. Laugh at you a little like we always do to each other.

I am trying to have fun with a little smack talk

Put up with DayMan, WizHawk, and IB telling me to fuck off while I never resorted to low blow childish name calling.....

Then these, which dont bother me. But if I do or say something you 3 get all rustled and whine like crazy. It is because of the 10 game skull dragging win streak Oregon has been on.

But those are all facts that I stated. DayMan presented some facts as well. You didnt see me cussing him out.

You 3 really need to lighten up a bit. See this above. Its in fun. I can take it and dish it out.

Many of you (Wiz) and others cant take it but can dish it out.

Grow thicker skin fellers. You are making this thread live up to the West Coast "SOFT" reputation.

Just relax

Says the guy who a month ago tells us he has had enough of us and nearly demands we don't talk to him the rest of the night. :laugh3:

All I did was tell you to fuck off. So who needs to grow some thicker skin? :eyebrows:

I mean by now you have seen me do this many times and know when I'm serious unless you are just drunk and high and not in your right mind.

You really have been a dick all day, but I've never told you that I won't read another thing you type again for the night or warned you to not talk to me again now have I? :whistle:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold up mamba the Pac is soft after yall started to cry on Nat tv. Jesus r these little girls that all they care about is there outfits? Realize wut ur saying...... Talking outta your ass as usual.

watch yourself kid.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who a month ago tells us he has had enough of us and nearly demands we don't talk to him the rest of the night. :laugh3:

All I did was tell you to fuck off. So who needs to grow some thicker skin? :eyebrows:

I mean by now you have seen me do this many times and know when I'm serious unless you are just drunk and high and not in your right mind.

You really have been a dick all day, but I've never told you that I won't read another thing you type again for the night or warned you to not talk to me again now have I? :whistle:

Retard strength!

You are beyond repair.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jahii. I am going to tell u something one more time.

ALl you do is talk non sense all day every day. You arent even supposed to be posting here because you are underaged. I have protected you so many times you have no idea.

I went to bat for you countless times against folks with way more clout than I have and have been here years longer than me.

You talk about what ASU is wearing more than all Duck fans combined and then you refer to a Duck player whose mother was put in prison for selling drugs,Huff will never get to have his Mother watch or see him play in a collegiate football game. He cried before the game against Stanford as well in an interview talking about it. He obviously has some issues and hasnt figured out how or when to deal with them. The kid has had a very rough up bringing something your spoiled little punk ass will never know about.

With your fucking alcoholic mother shoving pills down your throat and your Dad off fucking other women. Save me the bullshit kid. I am done sticking up for you. The next time your name comes up in the staff forum I am not going to bat for you. And the next time you make a post about how life sucks and cry on here about your mom n dad in pms i am not going to council you or talk you off the ledge. Why? Because you are ungrateful.

Also, the next time you make posts on here late at night..... You think better of it because they embarrass you and you want them taken down. Guess which mod is up and immediately removes them for you? Me.

You have multiple times reported your own posts and they are all archived. And they make me sad for you. But just saying. You are on your own kid.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is comical and I love to read that drama that goes on in here for a day. GOD dammit Huskies just chose a coach and Cards/ASU...Sark, not to mention the inner personnel conflicts. Makes for "reality TV on the PAC Network" of course.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is comical and I love to read that drama that goes on in here for a day. GOD dammit Huskies just chose a coach and Cards/ASU...Sark, not to mention the inner personnel conflicts. Makes for "reality TV on the PAC Network" of course.

You know when UW is going to pick it's next HC right?...

10 minutes before OcD gets off time out so that he misses out on all of this weeks fun for the lil ducklings around here.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba my life is fine idgaf that was just a weird time.......... Anyway im just having some fun your fun to talk shit to then when the other posters start shitting on me its hilarious im just having a good time. You think im spoiled now that ik the story it changes everything....... Sorry bro I thought we were having a good time dont need to make this page all emotional.......

Sorry bro I mean it. But I do like getting shit on its funny so you dont need to stick up for me that night was weird though and thankyou. Okay now its getting gay.

I wont talk shit all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.