• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NEXT Coach hired @ UWUB WILL BE the highest paid coach in the PAC...GUARANTEED!
Not necessarily true. First of all we never know what USC or Stanford pay for their HC's as they are private schools and not subject to public disclosure. Second it depends on the experience of whoever they take. I'd expect them to pay Petersen more than Nussmeier or some other coordinator. If they found a big name coach they likely would go well over 3 million.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this morning that Sark is installing an uptempo offense in the spring!! I did NOT want that. However, it sounds like it's not going to one like Oregon. Sounds more like it will be an offense mnore like USC traditionally runs, just at a faster pace. That would be okay. Kessler, Wittek and Browne all seemed happy about it too.

He said it should help the defense too because they'll now be seeing an uptempo offense everyday in practice.

:rollseyes:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this morning that Sark is installing an uptempo offense in the spring!! I did NOT want that. However, it sounds like it's not going to one like Oregon. Sounds more like it will be an offense mnore like USC traditionally runs, just at a faster pace. That would be okay. Kessler, Wittek and Browne all seemed happy about it too.

He said it should help the defense too because they'll now be seeing an uptempo offense everyday in practice.

He should that ground n pound shit is to slow for the kids with adhd we want fast non stop action. Even on the meds I cant watch Stanford on offense........ Flips channel to lifetime.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should that ground n pound shit is to slow for the kids with adhd we want fast non stop action. Even on the meds I cant watch Stanford on offense........ Flips channel to lifetime.

This is what our society has created. :L

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't even appreciate good old fashioned football anymore...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this morning that Sark is installing an uptempo offense in the spring!! I did NOT want that. However, it sounds like it's not going to one like Oregon. Sounds like it will be an offense more like USC traditionally runs, just at a faster pace. That would be okay. Kessler, Wittek and Browne all seemed happy about it too.

First of all, yes he can run uptempo without the read zone. Pretty much what UW ran this year.

Second, it may help the defense against other uptempo offenses, but ask him how well it worked against Oregon.

You will still have depth problems for a few more seasons and are going to be prone to losing games you otherwise wouldn't over that span because of it. Might as well go through the growing pains of a new offense with it so when the sanctions are over and you are at full strength with a complete upper class they will be dialed in to what he is doing.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what our society has created. :L

Isn't it weird how the more society believes in Darwin, the more they go against/prevent it?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also to win in the South you will need to play uptempo only team to still run true pro offense will be Stanford and I guess Oregon State.

Well nvm but I think after how USC couldn't stop the read option the Ad wanted in especially after Hundley just tore him apart.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily true. First of all we never know what USC or Stanford pay for their HC's as they are private schools and not subject to public disclosure. Second it depends on the experience of whoever they take. I'd expect them to pay Petersen more than Nussmeier or some other coordinator. If they found a big name coach they likely would go well over 3 million.

Excluding the private schools, UWub WILL pay their coach MORE THAN any of the rest Whiz or WTF is your AD doing? Of course it will be a big name hire and IF it is Peterson, EXPECT that boy to be the highest known paid coach in thew PAC.

I would expect nothing less from your fine Institution.:suds:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the pro style offense at USC is like tradition. Especially since USC is the closest thing to an NFL team in LA....... But don't worry Al Davises team is about to start building that hole in the ground in LA any day now lmao!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, yes he can run uptempo without the read zone. Pretty much what UW ran this year.

Second, it may help the defense against other uptempo offenses, but ask him how well it worked against Oregon.

You will still have depth problems for a few more seasons and are going to be prone to losing games you otherwise wouldn't over that span because of it. Might as well go through the growing pains of a new offense with it so when the sanctions are over and you are at full strength with a complete upper class they will be dialed in to what he is doing.

I agree. As for Oregon, by the time we play them again, we should be back pretty close to normal numbers and should have better athletes than Washington had.

We'll see how it all works out. I'm not overly worried about numbers and think we can get back to normal (or a reasonable facsimile) sooner than many think. This is the 2nd year of schollie reductions and we have a 9 win season that could be 10 if we win our bowl game. We should be able to win about the same amount next year which will have us in good shape the following season when we can get back to a full squad.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excluding the private schools, UWub WILL pay their coach MORE THAN any of the rest Whiz or WTF is your AD doing? Of course it will be a big name hire and IF it is Peterson, EXPECT that boy to be the highest known paid coach in thew PAC.

I would expect nothing less from your fine Institution.:suds:

Until Graham gets another extension at our fine institution! Plenty of class at Asu!:suds:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the pro style offense at USC is like tradition. Especially since USC is the closest thing to an NFL team in LA....... But don't worry Al Davises team is about to start building that hole in the ground in LA any day now lmao!

I think Jahii is still feeling the effects of Wallace doing this to him:

axCvrdd.gif

:becky:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. As for Oregon, by the time we play them again, we should be back pretty close to normal numbers and should have better athletes than Washington had.

We'll see how it all works out. I'm not overly worried about numbers and think we can get back to normal (or a reasonable facsimile) sooner than many think. This is the 2nd year of schollie reductions and we have a 9 win season that could be 10 if we win our bowl game. We should be able to win about the same amount next year which will have us in good shape the following season when we can get back to a full squad.

USC always reloads fast, but a USC with 10 red shirt seniors and a lot of quality upper class is always going to be better than a USC with 4-5 RS playing a lot of underclassmen just coming off sanctions. Until you get back to that strength you won't fully be the USC of old no matter who is coaching it.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait until USC goes with a chrome helmet.

The assimilation will be complete

Players have always liked fresh jerseys. Lots of players care about it more than you think oh well your a nike university fan lmao. But USC will never get rid of those unis it's there history and pride. They will never do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.