• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC always reloads fast, but a USC with 10 red shirt seniors and a lot of quality upper class is always going to be better than a USC with 4-5 RS playing a lot of underclassmen just coming off sanctions. Until you get back to that strength you won't fully be the USC of old no matter who is coaching it.

True. The one thing we will feel for maybe a couple of seasons after the sanctions end is the fact that there are kids playing right now that would be redshirting if we were at 85. Now, many of those players will be graduating or going to the NFL right about the time the sanctions are over. Hopefully, some will decide to stick around for another season.

We don't usually end up with many RS seniors because of the players we typically get, but we do usually have a lot of RS juniors.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players have always liked fresh jerseys. Lots of players care about it more than you think oh well your a nike university fan lmao. But USC will never get rid of those unis it's there history and pride. They will never do that.

1000% spot on. There was an all-black uni that was designed for just 1 game. Trojans everywhere lost our everlovin' minds.

Needless to say that idea got ashcanned real quick.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sark knows the full tradition of USC as much as anyone. There is zero chance he messes with their uniforms. Teams with no history like Oregon need uniforms to attract athletes. The trojans just need 3 letters... USC.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sark knows the full tradition of USC as much as anyone. There is zero chance he messes with their uniforms. Teams with no history like Oregon need uniforms to attract athletes. The trojans just need 3 letters... USC.

Says the fan of the team with the shiny gold helmet lol

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup teams like the Cardinals in the NFL fuck those black jersey it's all black and red use to be a Red Sea. Black is for the bandwagon fans. It's not even that good looking to be honest.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well u have to be a dominate team or an sec team. Some of those teams have new jerseys. If your a sleeping giant or a consistent mediocre bowl team then you gotta go wit da flow! And that's get new Jerseys but you guys go all out its way to much....... And even recruits say that its a lot of hit n miss you should just use the most popular ones and use them in different combos.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the fan of the team with the shiny gold helmet lol

And we can admit they are ghey, against tradition, and hope to god our new HC won't do the same.

Not surprised you miss the part where USC doesn't need gimmicks to attract players though. Very duck like of you.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we can admit they are ghey, against tradition, and hope to god our new HC won't do the same.

Not surprised you miss the part where USC doesn't need gimmicks to attract players though. Very duck like of you.

They'll bend like everyone else

For the record, I've been very outspoken about my disdain for the constant uniform change. I like green and yellow.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a just released picture of Oregon's uni's for their bowl game:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked your American style helmet or whatever it was UW. Just add flair to your helmets if you wanted to do something different you guys have the sickest helmets.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm the only Husky fan who liked the black uniforms? :noidea:

Maybe I'm just old, but I like the purple and gold uniforms. The odd helmet change for some special occasion was ok here and there, but uniforms should represent your school and your brand. You really don't need a new one every week. This notion that it is the growing trend so everyone should do it is lame. Didn't like Sark doing it and I've been disappointed to see some of the other schools with storied pasts doing it as well.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm just old, but I like the purple and gold uniforms. The odd helmet change for some special occasion was ok here and there, but uniforms should represent your school and your brand. You really don't need a new one every week. This notion that it is the growing trend so everyone should do it is lame. Didn't like Sark doing it and I've been disappointed to see some of the other schools with storied pasts doing it as well.

:agree:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a just released picture of Oregon's uni's for their bowl game:

They have to get attention some how. The Holiday Bowl doesn't draw the best ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.