• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate it when you guys fight it upsets the children.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W/o reading all the past posts, I take it that NO COACH has been hired @ UWub yet.

They will take their time for sure. UWub has cash to burn just like UO, just a matter of time and money I spose.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W/o reading all the past posts, I take it that NO COACH has been hired @ UWub yet.

They will take their time for sure. UWub has cash to burn just like UO, just a matter of time and money I spose.

Looks likely that a decision won't come until at least late tomorrow, if not over the weekend some time.

It was reported that Woodward interviewed Doug Nussmeier today and is said to be interviewing Petersen tomorrow. Not a lot of other solid information outside of that. More rumors that have no real foundation.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba is simply mad that the Pac 12 championship is coming up and his team isnt there. Take it like a man Mamba! And be happy that Nike has made Oregon sports relevant. Sack up!

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if Mamba can pull his dick out of his ass for a minute we can talk about something real.

Video: UW?s Seferian-Jenkins speaks to Ballard High students about drinking and driving | Husky Football Blog | Seattle Times

ASJ addressing the high school I went to about his drinking and driving. Giving back to the community and hopefully helping some younger kids see what their poor choices can do.

Very cool to see. :high5: (I chose the hifive guy, the beer clinking guys seemed a little inappropriate...)

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks likely that a decision won't come until at least late tomorrow, if not over the weekend some time.

It was reported that Woodward interviewed Doug Nussmeier today and is said to be interviewing Petersen tomorrow. Not a lot of other solid information outside of that. More rumors that have no real foundation.

GO GETS YA SOME COACH PETE...One hellva coach and person.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not true, the child is already high as a kite and has no concept as to what being talked about, all he care about is what color his ASU team is gonna wear this weekend...:L

:laugh3:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not true, the child is already high as a kite and has no concept as to what being talked about, all he care about is what color his ASU team is gonna wear this weekend...:L
Lmfao! Asu never loses in traditional unis. You can take that to the bank lmfao!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this morning that Sark is installing an uptempo offense in the spring!! I did NOT want that. However, it sounds like it's not going to one like Oregon. Sounds like it will be an offense more like USC traditionally runs, just at a faster pace. That would be okay. Kessler, Wittek and Browne all seemed happy about it too.

He said it should help the defense too because they'll now be seeing an uptempo offense everyday in practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.