• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. I have always looked at the Seahawks objectively and I feel like the Seahawks match up really well against the 49ers. I just cannot see Colin Kaepernick having a good game against the Seahawks. He panics after his first read is covered. That first read is being covered by Richard Sherman who has a strong case as the best CB in the NFL.

I quite honestly can't stand a lot of Seahawk fans though. It is a huge taboo thing for me to say but it is the truth. Since we started winning I feel like the fan base has become collectively delusional and irritating. Plus for whatever OCD reason I cannot stand the "casual" fans who talk about football in public yet cannot name more than 4 players on the team. For some weird ass reason it just irritates the fuck out of me.

I'm like the equivalent of a football elitist, it is quite pathetic.

Sounds like a case of your team being good.

I bet you cant watch your Seahawks at a Football party or a bar either right?

I cant stand it. I hate stupid comments when I watch the Ducks.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is a lock down corner better than Revis I hope Peterson isn't to far behind but yea.

The PAC championship will be a good one this is a once in a life time oppurtunity I was really looking forward to going especially seeing Kush as loud as it will get. Hopefully I can get my Christmas and bday presents for tickets to the rose bowl if we make it..........

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. I have always looked at the Seahawks objectively and I feel like the Seahawks match up really well against the 49ers. I just cannot see Colin Kaepernick having a good game against the Seahawks. He panics after his first read is covered. That first read is being covered by Richard Sherman who has a strong case as the best CB in the NFL.

I quite honestly can't stand a lot of Seahawk fans though. It is a huge taboo thing for me to say but it is the truth. Since we started winning I feel like the fan base has become collectively delusional and irritating. Plus for whatever OCD reason I cannot stand the "casual" fans who talk about football in public yet cannot name more than 4 players on the team. For some weird ass reason it just irritates the fuck out of me.

I'm like the equivalent of a football elitist, it is quite pathetic.

I don't think Seattle wins this game, but it's due to the emotions and desperation of SF vs Seattle's. Kaepernick has had more time lately and has done a better job of checking down. Having Crabtree back is another bonus. SF really really needs this game and frankly the team can say otherwise, but Seattle just doesn't.

You know I always call it like I see it as well and have faced more than my share of Seattle fans nearly calling me a judas for saying anything negative. If you don't fully believe the Seahawks are already in the SB and winning it no matter what, well you just aren't a real fan.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Restrict OcD, Wallace, and jahii or whoever else can't control themselves in the general board to a place where still anything goes and those who get sand in their manginas easily can avoid them.

I don't know why but I started cracking up reading this. I had this mental image of taking them and segregating them to their own little padded room where they can't hurt themselves or anyone else. :lol:

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a case of your team being good.

I bet you cant watch your Seahawks at a Football party or a bar either right?

I cant stand it. I hate stupid comments when I watch the Ducks.

Oh no I can't.

My friends and family think I'm nuts because I cannot watch the Seahawks game around anyone. I literally make sure I have the house to myself whenever the Seahawks play because I flip the fuck out if anyone even mentions the game.

I have seen every regular season and post-season snap of Seahawk football for at least the past 10 seasons and I believe there have only been two occasions when I watched the game around other people and it was Thanksgiving when the Seahawks played the Cowboys (08 I think?) and Christmas Eve when the Seahawks played the Chargers (In 06 I think)

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Uncle who I was very close to died 2 years ago this coming May at 53 years old.

He was the biggest Seahawks fan that I knew.... ALways gave me shit since I was a little kid about being a Raider fan.

He didnt live to see the Seahawks win a Super Bowl. Me and his brothers, son, and other nephews have big plans for a celebration in his honor when Seattle gets that SB.

Including a graveside Seahawks tribute for him. His wife and some other family members with arts n craft talent are going to go all out on it.

It will be a great day and he will be celebrating somewhere.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no I can't.

My friends and family think I'm nuts because I cannot watch the Seahawks game around anyone. I literally make sure I have the house to myself whenever the Seahawks play because I flip the fuck out if anyone even mentions the game.

I have seen every regular season and post-season snap of Seahawk football for at least the past 10 seasons and I believe there have only been two occasions when I watched the game around other people and it was Thanksgiving when the Seahawks played the Cowboys (08 I think?) and Christmas Eve when the Seahawks played the Chargers (In 06 I think)

Same here. Not even my mother.

I can handle live games. But tv with other people no fucking way.

2 people is all I could watch with. Shaver and another buddy. And that rarely happens.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Seattle wins this game, but it's due to the emotions and desperation of SF vs Seattle's. Kaepernick has had more time lately and has done a better job of checking down. Having Crabtree back is another bonus. SF really really needs this game and frankly the team can say otherwise, but Seattle just doesn't.

You know I always call it like I see it as well and have faced more than my share of Seattle fans nearly calling me a judas for saying anything negative. If you don't fully believe the Seahawks are already in the SB and winning it no matter what, well you just aren't a real fan.

On CBS 95% of my posts were split between the Seahawks and Mariners board with probably 60% going on the Seahawks board since 07. But since coming here I feel like the people on the Seahawks board are a lot less objective and view any criticism as negativity and not being a real fan. Like Jesus Christ I thought I was going to be burned at the stake for saying I was not a fan of selecting Christine Michael.

I just don't post on the Seahawks board here that much because one thing I liked about CBS was it was more about analysis of game strategy, scouting reports etc. On here it is sort of like a giant circle jerk over Seahawk greatness.

Oh well, it is what it is.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here. Not even my mother.

I can handle live games. But tv with other people no fucking way.

2 people is all I could watch with. Shaver and another buddy. And that rarely happens.

I can handle games at the stadium too but not with T.V. I don't know what it is. I just have to be alone. My friends and family think it is the weirdest thing LOL.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can handle games at the stadium too but not with T.V. I don't know what it is. I just have to be alone. My friends and family think it is the weirdest thing LOL.

Well I dont think its weird. I do the exact same shit.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Uncle who I was very close to died 2 years ago this coming May at 53 years old.

He was the biggest Seahawks fan that I knew.... ALways gave me shit since I was a little kid about being a Raider fan.

He didnt live to see the Seahawks win a Super Bowl. Me and his brothers, son, and other nephews have big plans for a celebration in his honor when Seattle gets that SB.

Including a graveside Seahawks tribute for him. His wife and some other family members with arts n craft talent are going to go all out on it.

It will be a great day and he will be celebrating somewhere.

There were times I wondered if I would live to see a Seahawks Super Bowl. And I was still a teenager LOL.

Cool thing to do for your uncle though. Hopefully you do get an opportunity to do that tribute. This city needs its first Superbowl.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is a lock down corner better than Revis I hope Peterson isn't to far behind but yea.

The PAC championship will be a good one this is a once in a life time oppurtunity I was really looking forward to going especially seeing Kush as loud as it will get. Hopefully I can get my Christmas and bday presents for tickets to the rose bowl if we make it..........

I think Sherman and Revis are comparable in their coverage ability but IMO what sets Sherman apart is his ability to get up and catch the ball like a WR. People sometimes forget he was a Freshman All-American at WR at Stanford, just shows how talented the guy is.

If the Seahawks do go to the Superbowl I will do anything and everything in my power to go though. I'm considering planning a trip to New York around the Superbowl now just in case, before the price goes through the roof.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was 8 when the Raiders won their last Super Bowl and 5 when I watched them win their first. I remember the 84 SB quite well. Remember the 81 SB a little.

Little did I know 30 years later nada.

Beginning to wonder if I will ever see any of my teams take home the grand prize..

Raiders, A's, Blazers, and Ducks.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On CBS 95% of my posts were split between the Seahawks and Mariners board with probably 60% going on the Seahawks board since 07. But since coming here I feel like the people on the Seahawks board are a lot less objective and view any criticism as negativity and not being a real fan. Like Jesus Christ I thought I was going to be burned at the stake for saying I was not a fan of selecting Christine Michael.

I just don't post on the Seahawks board here that much because one thing I liked about CBS was it was more about analysis of game strategy, scouting reports etc. On here it is sort of like a giant circle jerk over Seahawk greatness.

Oh well, it is what it is.
Yes, CBS did have some outstanding discussions and debates. Still had their share of useless trolls too though.

There is some circle jerking here, but it doesn't keep me from speaking my mind. The day I get banned for simply being honest is the day I don't belong there anymore and I'd be totally fine with that. I've had Harold ask me to get along in open, but never had a mod warn me in PM.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was 8 when the Raiders won their last Super Bowl and 5 when I watched them win their first. I remember the 84 SB quite well. Remember the 81 SB a little.

Beginning to wonder if I will ever see any of my teams take home the grand prize..

Hate to say it but I was semi worried the Ducks may do it this year. Will probably have the same worries next year since Marcus Mariota is coming back.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2011 we played home vs Seattle we won. Seattle finished 7-9 we went 8-8 oh boy how that pick changed the future. Russell Wilson the cardinals said they liked em but that's bs but still. I didn't know if the kid would be good he's a steal and tbh the perfect qb.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, CBS did have some outstanding discussions and debates. Still had their share of useless trolls too though.

There is some circle jerking here, but it doesn't keep me from speaking my mind. The day I get banned for simply being honest is the day I don't belong there anymore and I've be totally fine with that. I've had Harold ask me to get along in open, but never had a mod warn me in PM.

Dude 99% of posters are not on or will never be on the radar.... You are definitely one of those. You should know that.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love me some Blazers this year....such a fun team to watch. I hope they're not peaking now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.