• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA! I hope you guise get it. Your fans deserve it for the late season meltdowns that have haunted you.

The last home loss @ Tempe was Oregon then? That has been a while man.

It was actually UCLA the week afterwards by 1 point.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA! I hope you guise get it. Your fans deserve it for the late season meltdowns that have haunted you.

The last home loss @ Tempe was Oregon then? That has been a while man.

Thanks man. Yeah, those days were tough.. Talent but no structure. CTG is the real deal and will bring us to the Rose Bowl this year. We'll represent the PAC well and fight our asses off.. The fan base is rejuvenated and this will be the most rowdy Champ/Rose Bowl in years.. Obviously we get after it we're ASU after all..

Go PAC!

And no, it was UCLA.

Last edited by a moderator:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But uniform color is the most important aspect of the game. If we wear black at home or white helmets on the road we play like shit. Since we're wearing traditional uniforms Stanford might as well not even show up :lol:

:laugh3: :yahoo::laugh3:

All right you got me there...:suds:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But uniform color is the most important aspect of the game. If we wear black at home or white helmets on the road we play like shit. Since we're wearing traditional uniforms Stanford might as well not even show up :lol:

Why can't you guys just wear traditional uniforms for every game?

Ya know, like Oregon does!!:lol:

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I think is interesting is all of the Profit from the game is evenly distributed between all teams in the conference.. What the hell is the incentive for ASU to host this game then.. Obviously the bars, strip clubs, coke dealers, and liquor stores are going to love it but WTF?

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I think is interesting is all of the Profit from the game is evenly distributed between all teams in the conference.. What the hell is the incentive for ASU to host this game then.. Obviously the bars, strip clubs, coke dealers, and liquor stores are going to love it but WTF?

Likelihood of victory? Winning conference championships and going to and winning Rose Bowls makes donors happy. Happy donors donate more.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering how OD was handling his "timeout" good to see you found him TF12 and he looks good..:suds:

He sure looks happy. Maybe being relieved from the stress of the SportsHoopla has been good for him?:lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it that the Ducks will play against Stanford next season "buck naked" since none of their uni's bring luck against the Tree's...

:laugh3: Well, they gotta try something!! Maybe they can borrow Utah or USC's uni's!!

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love that we get the game in Tempe but the Pac needs to find a neutral site to host the game down the road.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure OcD has put at least 2 holes in the walls in his house this week. Has to just KILL him that THIS is the week he can't post here. I mean of all the weeks to be in time out, it's the week where Sark goes to USC and he has missed the entire thing. Hasn't made the 20 threads he would have and doing so after he is let out of the penalty box will just look even more stupid than his stuff is when it's actually fresh.

I mean Sark to USC, Mariota coming back, and he hasn't been able to make even one trolling thread on any of it. Has to just be killing him... Killing him dead.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure OcD has put at least 2 holes in the walls in his house this week. Has to just KILL him that THIS is the week he can't post here. I mean of all the weeks to be in time out, it's the week where Sark goes to USC and he has missed the entire thing. Hasn't made the 20 threads he would have and doing so after he is let out of the penalty box will just look even more stupid than his stuff is when it's actually fresh.

I mean Sark to USC, Mariota coming back, and he hasn't been able to make even one trolling thread on any of it. Has to just be killing him... Killing him dead.

:laugh3: Yeah, talk about your bad timing!! Kinda feel bad for him.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote for Vegas!!!!!!

once that new stadium is a reality and complete I am sure it will be there.

Absolutely zero reason not to.

It would become the hottest CGG venue in the Nation.

Also I think the Vegas Bowl would become a headline BCS type of bowl and host a NATTY or 2.

unlv-football-stadium-100-yard-scoreboard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.