• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TF12, you aren't new here, nor are you new to any of our postings so ??? Since when haven't one of us been over the top in text when things happen? And you kind of missed the bolded large letters BUT THAT'S OK. There is no way you can color that as anything other that just bad in the context it was said. Worst thing ever? Of course not. Shocked that a USC fan is sticking up for their new HC? Absolutely not. :suds:

Oh, I know about the over the top postings etc. I just find it funny that when something like this happens, some folks act like it's never happened anywhere else.:lol:

As for what Sark said: I agree 100% that he could have said it better and even posted what he should have said. Nothing wrong with being proud of what he accomplished, but the way he framed it could easily be seen as taking a shot at the new coach before he even gets there.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have read where I've been saying I don't hold anything against him for leaving right? I'm not one of the (many) upset UW fans basically saying fuck Sark. I don't blame him for leaving, nor leaving when he did instead of waiting until after bowl season like some suggest he should have. Why would he throw away his new teams recruiting season to help save his old teams class?

I don't have issues with him going after UW's coaching staff and as long as he is following NCAA rules, the kids he had been recruiting as well.

Only thing I have even remotely picked on was his lie on the radio with Mitch Levy and sort of smarmy comments like the one I quoted. I'd hardly say I've been over the top. I mean to compare me to OcD is just fighting words!!!!

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mike Leach "offense" wasn't the same at the end of the year. We still threw a shit ton but Mason and Caldwell were finally getting carries and those quick flares. That was my biggest gripe was a 95/5 ratio will not worry in the PAC 12 like it did in the Big 12. I'm just crossing my fingers he still adapts like he started to rather than reverting back to his ego driven offense.

he actually had some pretty good RBs at TT, and ran a little more than people think.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mora better had negotiated a big bump for his assistants as well. Word is Sark's planning a raiding party on the UCLA staff as well to kill two birds with one stone. Adrian Klemm will be one of Sark's biggest targets to join his staff.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, thanks Sark. Glad to know we have your permission to allow our next coach to take advantage of the kids you left behind when you tore out their hearts and shit on them. Mighty big of you. :L

tom-cruise-crazy-laugh-7026.gif

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that the kids were likely upset, but talking about ripping out their hearts and shitting on them is OD level hyperbole. Coaches change jobs, it happens every single season. When Pete Carroll left for the NFL, very few Trojans expressed any anger towards him. Sure the kids were upset, but as I said, it happens.

tumblr_lwnargGDHx1qgqpp5.gif

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sark going to USC is so much fun.... Never would have thought.

Oh this going to be fantastic!!!

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marques Tuiasosopo interim head coach

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have read where I've been saying I don't hold anything against him for leaving right? I'm not one of the (many) upset UW fans basically saying fuck Sark. I don't blame him for leaving, nor leaving when he did instead of waiting until after bowl season like some suggest he should have. Why would he throw away his new teams recruiting season to help save his old teams class?

I don't have issues with him going after UW's coaching staff and as long as he is following NCAA rules, the kids he had been recruiting as well.

Only thing I have even remotely picked on was his lie on the radio with Mitch Levy and sort of smarmy comments like the one I quoted. I'd hardly say I've been over the top. I mean to compare me to OcD is just fighting words!!!!

Yeah, you've been pretty level headed about it, but "ripping their hearts out and shitting on them" is pretty much OD level drama though!!:lol:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I know about the over the top postings etc. I just find it funny that when something like this happens, some folks act like it's never happened anywhere else.:lol:

As for what Sark said: I agree 100% that he could have said it better and even posted what he should have said. Nothing wrong with being proud of what he accomplished, but the way he framed it could easily be seen as taking a shot at the new coach before he even gets there.

TF12 I'm not going to start a holy shit war here, but lets look at how fans are gonna react to this whole thing:

When Kiffin was dumped there were local reports here that directed the question point blank at Sark and he was asked flat out, "would you take the SC job if you asked?" He came out and said, "No, I want to be here longer then Don James and I want to win more national titles then he did." Now this was a couple of weeks before Coach James passed away. Sark's quote was a relief to Dawgs fans, sure there was question as to fans starting to question if he was the guy to get this program back on the national map, this program has been to hell and back. It started with Slick Rick and the bottom was with Willingham.

Your correct it happens all the time with other programs, but here its a little different, we had a head coach that nobody knew, and he built a great program back in the day, now people want that stability back in the program. Every other team in the area has either blown sunshine up folks asses or the team turned out to be " a want to be", so folks are gonna act a little more harder on Sark and his staff.....

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eat me you two....

You boys are enjoying this aren't you?

Trust me, their laughter will turn to tears the next time they face USC. We will have a full squad and they will be punished for counting NC's before they win them.

Hell, we need to kick their ass just for being gay enough to call it a "Natty"!!

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU FANS: Uniform for the CCG is traditional maroon and gold. Grice is doubtful.

Good bio on Coach Graham on USA Today Sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.