• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW!

No one wants to go after that one DayMan good job! :clap:

Watching Stanford v ND. on the Pac Network right now!

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW!

No one wants to go after that one DayMan good job! :clap:

Watching Stanford v ND. on the Pac Network right now!

Thank you. I meant every emoticon.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hundley needs to come back IMO. He is a little rough, like MM. Not saying they wouldn't be high picks, but both need another year.

Could be a great matchup next year in the PAC CCG if Oregon and UCLA meet huh?

You gotta be kidding me? Time for those 2 birds to fly the coup before another "free season" of aches-n-pains come their way. Mannion? Now theres a chicken in need of stayin in the coup for another season of seasoning.
:yahoo:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a strong source who tells me that Marcus Mariota had along talk with Chip Kelly over the weekend and Chip urged him to play one more year. Nice job Chip!!!!!

Did your source inform you the Philadelphia Eagles have announced a 10 am press conference that Chip is resigning effective immediately after the NFL 2013 season ends? Rumor has it he wants to return to college football.....

Wouldn't that be a bitch if he ends up at UW????

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did your source inform you the Philadelphia Eagles have announced a 10 am press conference that Chip is resigning effective immediately after the NFL 2013 season ends? Rumor has it he wants to return to college football.....

Wouldn't that be a bitch if he ends up at UW????
The meltdown at OU would be epic.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm holding out hope that every candidate turns down UDud

Yes. Yes. We're all quite aware the Ducks are taking a lot of eyes rolling in the back of their heads pleasure in our schools past 24 hours. Keep the hate and dumb coach choice suggestions coming. Happy Holidays.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Yes. We're all quite aware the Ducks are taking a lot of eyes rolling in the back of their heads pleasure in our schools past 10 years. Keep the hate and dumb coach choice suggestions coming. Happy Holidays.

FIFY

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba has said I should ask about you and Dick's drive inn sometime? :noidea:

As for Mora, the question should be put to bed now. He used the situation to get a nice fat raise, more money for his coaches, and a promise for improvements to the infrastructure.

So that's 2 HC's with nice paydays and one didn't even have to pack up his furniture to get it.

Happy they will be going in another direction.

Mora better send Sark a christmas card and fruitcake for the holidays. Least he can do after Sark's actions just stuffed millions more in his bank account as well.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of interesting developments and possibilities re: UCLA and UW.

1.) While it appears that Mora may be staying, it is apparently not a "done deal" by any stretch. UCLA has agreed to meet his demands, but the school apparently does not have final say (Vita may know more about this). Since UCLA is a UC system school, the state of California may not be willing to pay him whatever he wants. So, it seems that what he has demanded, may not be what he gets when all is said and done. This could result in him still ending up in Washington.

2.) KSPN LA presented an interesting scenario based on Mora staying that makes a lot of sense. Brace yourselves Huskies because it's based off of one of Mamba's suggestions. The scenario was DeReuyter to Washington and Orgeron to Fresno.

Makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

Washington basically gets what they had in Sark. An up and coming coach who is becoming a hot commodity and will get snapped up by a bigger program sooner rather than later. He also comes with something Sark didn't......head coaching experience.

DeReuyter gets a nice step up to a bigger program that he may decide is home. Particularly when compared to where he came from.

Fresno gets the credibility with recruits of having a coach who came from a major program and who is one of the most well respected recruiters in the country. He also has relationships with high schools all over California. Fresno could see themselves getting a few kids that they would never get otherwise.

Orgeron gets a chance to sharpen his head coaching skills and work on things like in game decisions and halftime adjustments without the pressure that he would face at USC.

Seems like a good deal for all involved.
I'm sure they are talking to Petersen since he said he was interested in listening to them. Outside of that, they will likely look for people with ties to the school first if there is no major slam dunk name. I'm not sure about the fresno coach, but I'd bet Nussmeier is likely a very high interest to them. After all he is only two years removed from here so he has a rapport with many of the kids in the system and he has two rings the last two years working directly under Saban. If they went that route I'm sure they would throw the kitchen sink at trying to keep Wilcox by maybe even naming him assistant head coach. If Wilcox doesn't actually leave then Sirmon is likely staying. I believe Lupoi came out today and said he isn't leaving, but as we all know none of their words mean shit. Tosh is a hired gun with no ties here to begin with.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is that kid? Knee deep in snow stranded lookin for a Christmas tree wif kids in tow? :laugh3:

Nah, he's probably sitting in front of his computer in his tighty whiteys and a stained wife-beater shirt, fingers in typing position, unshaven and smelly, hair all disheveled waiting for the very second his ban is lifted.

*Note: I will not be paying psychiatrist bills for the image I just put in all of your heads*:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.