• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deyruter landed a grand total of 4 defensive players ranked 4 stars or better and 3 were DB's and the other was kicked off the team before he ever played a down. They have no talent currently in the front 7 for a reason at A&M. There is no excuse for that when you recruit in Texas and you're one of only two major football programs in the state. Do not want if I'm Washington or any other Pac 12 team for that matter. He is fools gold. All his true success was at small schools like Air Force and Fresno St. Pretty much a failure at his one shot at big boy football as a coordinator let alone a head coach.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude Peterson would be a great coach especially with his reputation at Boise, hes good with kids, discipline (something UW needs), and is very loyal.

Wait, You are talking about Petersen with an E right? Boise.. Ok. Now I am following you.

And how many more fucking times are you going to right about UW going after a coach with discipline??

Fuck bro, we get it. Graham is a disciplinarian....

Do you want UW to start parading a Devil on their sidelines also????:noidea:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I have the school colored homer glasses on. I would like to see the reasoning, but i would read a half of a typed line of drivel then stop reading.

You are reaching very hard saying UW is a superior destination and or job to UW. I can buy equal. But no further.

I present facts and all you do is say your opinions are better? :noidea:

UW has the best venue in the Pac for college football. Granted they can't suck and still fill it, but even a 7 win team has had no problems filling it so what can a decent coach do there? UW has the ability to recruit from their own grounds and poach from all over the NW with really only Oregon as a nearby opponent. UW pays better than most of the rest of the programs in the conference and always have. The location of the school is a draw over much of the rest of the conference outside of LA. Their history is second ONLY to USC in the conference.

Need I really go on?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, You are talking about Petersen with an E right? Boise.. Ok. Now I am following you.

And how many more fucking times are you going to right about UW going after a coach with discipline??

Fuck bro, we get it. Graham is a disciplinarian....

Do you want UW to start parading a Devil on their sidelines also????:noidea:

I wouldnt mind it but lol at every other Pac 12 coaches sucking Grahams dick. This guy is god and fell from heaven into our laps. Graham is the man and my role model!

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
current coaches to take a chance on
Tim DeRuyter still think he is one of the top up and coming coaches
Charlie Strong pretty proven coach but the jump to ACC may prove difficult to lure him away
Tommy tuberville Cinci is staying in the American and he is a proven coach but has had ups and downs.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the feeling lots of drugs are being consumed by certain posters in this thread. I think I'm backing away for the night lol. I love you Pac guys though. Always entertaining...

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deyruter landed a grand total of 4 defensive players ranked 4 stars or better and 3 were DB's and the other was kicked off the team before he ever played a down. They have no talent currently in the front 7 for a reason at A&M. There is no excuse for that when you recruit in Texas and you're one of only two major football programs in the state. Do not want if I'm Washington or any other Pac 12 team for that matter. He is fools gold. All his true success was at small schools like Air Force and Fresno St. Pretty much a failure at his one shot at big boy football as a coordinator let alone a head coach.

that's not entirely on him. How do you know he didnt get every kid he was after and it wasnt the fault of the head coach and other position coaches that they didn't land bigger classes?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UW has the best venue in the Pac for college football. Granted they can't suck and still fill it, but even a 7 win team has had no problems filling it so what can a decent coach do there? UW has the ability to recruit from their own grounds and poach from all over the NW with really only Oregon as a nearby opponent. UW pays better than most of the rest of the programs in the conference and always have. The location of the school is a draw over much of the rest of the conference outside of LA. Their history is second ONLY to USC in the conference.

Need I really go on?

Cawt damnit. You had to go and write it and full well know i would read it. I dont have it in me to go at this discussion with you now. I know it could turn into an all nighter.

Did the Seahawks win? Was at the Blazers game. 15-3 baby!:yahoo:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cawt damnit. You had to go and write it and full well know i would read it. I dont have it in me to go at this discussion with you now. I know it could turn into an all nighter.

Did the Seahawks win? Was at the Blazers game. 15-3 baby!:yahoo:
Like I said on NBA forums Suns 2-1 on your wack ass Blazers!

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the feeling lots of drugs are being consumed by certain posters in this thread. I think I'm backing away for the night lol. I love you Pac guys though. Always entertaining...

And we love visitors. Specially you Texas folk. You, coda, and Stampede are 3 of my favs...:10:

Thought it was cool when yall were giving the Huskies the what for today.:lol:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can give you reasons why UW is attractive. What are yours for those being attractive? Just recent success? Oregon is attractive because of facilities AND their success. They have to have both to be that attractive. They have something to draw recruits in with besides just that they have some W's.

Stanford has special recruiting issues with their very stringent academic requirements and a rather apathetic fan base. UCLA is in the shadow of USC and they have been a more dedicated basketball school for most of their history. Their pay scale isn't nearly what UW's is and they share their recruiting grounds with a big brother they can never hope to dominate.

UCLA has history and still plays home games in the Rose Bowl and yes has recent success.
Stanford does have difficult recruiting issues but they seem to be finding those right players that fit their requirements just fine. I have been to Stanford and it is a beautiful campus and the Stadium isnt too shabby.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and Seahawks pwned the saints. Worst beating in the brees/payton era. First time he has been held to under 200y passing. It was a total and complete bloodbath. 34-7 I think?

I see your 15-3 and raise you 11-1, already qualified for the playoffs, best record in all of the NFL and only two wins away (in 4 games left) from owning HFA.

Fear the LOB.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
current coaches to take a chance on
Tim DeRuyter still think he is one of the top up and coming coaches
Charlie Strong pretty proven coach but the jump to ACC may prove difficult to lure him away
Tommy tuberville Cinci is staying in the American and he is a proven coach but has had ups and downs.

Last post…

Only good coach on that list is highlighted in bold. Strong is a great coach and recruiter. The other two I have seen their work first hand and trust me when I say they won't live up to expectations when faced with stiff competition. Tuberville is a product of hiring some great assistants at Auburn. Mediocre everywhere else he has been. Winning at Cincinnati behind Mark Dantonio, Brian Kelly, and Butch Jones isn't really that impressive either. The foundation was more than set. Dude is a coward who ran away to a school that he will be able to win easily at for as long as he wants to. Texas Tech was just too tough for him. Not to mention his wife is a drunk and he beats his assistants. :lol:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards will beat Seattle cya in playoffs and im not kidding.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA has history and still plays home games in the Rose Bowl and yes has recent success.
Stanford does have difficult recruiting issues but they seem to be finding those right players that fit their requirements just fine. I have been to Stanford and it is a beautiful campus and the Stadium isnt too shabby.

I didn't say either UCLA or Stanford were shitty jobs to have. I just said UW is an overall more attractive one.

Money, fans, city, stadium, recruiting > both of those.

Playing at the RB isn't a major plus. Have you ever seen how empty that place is for their games?

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's not entirely on him. How do you know he didnt get every kid he was after and it wasnt the fault of the head coach and other position coaches that they didn't land bigger classes?

Because he was the defensive coordinator assigned total control of the defense because Mike Sherman was the head coach and offensive coordinator who wanted no part in it?:no idea:

Wouldn't the buck stop with him? The defensive staff was even his guys.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Need I really go on?

Their history is also on par with each other UCLA has more football conference championships than UW(by 2). UW has more Rose bowl appearances and wins (by 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.