• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH I've been doing an IQ check on this thread to see who here has an IQ above a peanut.
Lol @ concluding you and clarkson are the only smart ones.

Nice job.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ross III has good hands and is always one of the fastest players on the field when he's playing, but as others have pointed out he's not much of a route runner right now. He's dangerous because of his speed, not his technique.

Pettis runs fantastic routes and has really improved this year with his hands and his concentration in general.

Ross III has so much more potential because of that speed, but he's got a lot of development to do before anyone can say what he's going to be like on Sunday's.

He will be teamed up next year with this year's rookie of the year, Carson Wentz, where after Ross is drafted to the Eagles, Carson will have him flown to South Dakota where they will work on routes in the mornings and catching fish in the afternoon....

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington has better coaches than SC and is out recruiting them. The Huskies own this conference like a cheap $20 Compton crack h0 and you better get used to it because from now on Chris Petersen is holding paper on the PAC.

Chris Petersen Rejects USC Again, is Steve Sarkisian the Front-Runner?
Chris Petersen Rejects USC Again, is Steve Sarkisian the Front-Runner?

Washington has the most valuable football program in the Pac-12
Washington has the most valuable football program in the PAC-12

59104718a2.jpg

59197e9c86.jpg

5916607c1f.jpg

591513045b.jpg

59136c636f.jpg

5911f02586.jpg

593173cedd.jpg

9657109778_149379ae30_c.jpg

Ummm youv'e been down for like decades so I know you're all excited and you should be but. How about you let them win the PAC a few times maybe some big Jan Bowls and after that maybe you should start talking about owning other teams or the conference. Currently you don't own shit. Even if you win this year it's just been one year. I just looked up Rivals and Washington is third among PAC schools in recruiting for 2017 and it's a long time before signing day. Oh an nice pictures but do you expect something to happen if you post them multiple times?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm youv'e been down for like decades so I know you're all excited and you should be but. How about you let them win the PAC a few times maybe some big Jan Bowls and after that maybe you should start talking about owning other teams or the conference. Currently you don't own shit. Even if you win this year it's just been one year. I just looked up Rivals and Washington is third among PAC schools in recruiting for 2017 and it's a long time before signing day. Oh an nice pictures but do you expect something to happen if you post them multiple times?
Rivals rankings is a well known joke. Washington will have Browning for this season and next before he leaves for the draft. In the meantime they have a 5* QB commit for '18 in Jacob Sirmon. Not sure if he will start his freshman year for Washington but Browning did. Petersen is on the verge of reloading every year with the way he's recruiting. Lose guys to the NFL or graduation and replace them with top of the line talent. Right now Washington rotates 10 guys on the defensive front and they're still one of the youngest teams in the conference.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivals rankings is a well known joke. Washington will have Browning for this season and next before he leaves for the draft. In the meantime they have a 5* QB commit for '18 in Jacob Sirmon. Not sure if he will start his freshman year for Washington but Browning did. Petersen is on the verge of reloading every year with the way he's recruiting. Lose guys to the NFL or graduation and replace them with top of the line talent. Right now Washington rotates 10 guys on the defensive front and they're still one of the youngest teams in the conference.

Scout hands out 5* and 4* like cookies. Anyway, It's October so posting recruiting rankings right now is a bit premature just like you're owning the conference talk. Oregon beat your team 12 years in a row and together with Stanford they won that division since like 2000 . That's ownage, not half a year.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ concluding you and clarkson are the only smart ones.

Nice job.
I find it preposterous that anyone who calls themselves a 'fan' would have the audacity to put the well being of their team behind their personal feelings towards a rival.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scout hands out 5* and 4* like cookies. Anyway, It's October so posting recruiting rankings right now is a bit premature just like you're owning the conference talk. Oregon beat your team 12 years in a row and together with Stanford they won that division since like 2000 . That's ownage, not half a year.
Not sure if you actually follow PAC football or not, but nothing short of a miracle is going to cure Oregon football anytime soon. Oregon went out and hired a guy to be their new DC (Brady Hoke) even though Hoke hasn't been an actual DC since the late 1980's. That's three decades ago. Oregon is getting beat in their own backyard by Washington in regards to recruiting and it's going to get even worse for them when they lose Elijah Holden to Washington.

Stanford on the other hand isn't going away anytime soon as long as they have Shaw. He jut reloads year after year .... this year is a down year for the Trees but if you saw how many starters they lost to the NFL and graduation after last season you'd understand why.

btw its a rare day Petersen has a recruit flipped from him.

At Washington, an uncommon but confident recruiting approach

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm supposed to worry or be impressed about a 2018 QB recruit?lol. Someone who might play three years from now? Oh, and everyone including scout and rivals and espn has him as a 4*.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you actually follow PAC football or not, but nothing short of a miracle is going to cure Oregon football anytime soon. Oregon went out and hired a guy to be their new DC (Brady Hoke) even though Hoke hasn't been an actual DC since the late 1980's. That's three decades ago. Oregon is getting beat in their own backyard by Washington in regards to recruiting and it's going to get even worse for them when they lose Elijah Holden to Washington.

Stanford on the other hand isn't going away anytime soon as long as they have Shaw. He jut reloads year after year .... this year is a down year for the Trees but if you saw how many starters they lost to the NFL and graduation after last season you'd understand why.

btw its a rare day Petersen has a recruit flipped from him.

I Oregon and Stanford have owned your division since 2000 , which is 16 years. I used that as an example of what owning it looks like. And yes I follow and know a little about PAC football.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Oregon and Stanford have owned your division since 2000 , which is 16 years. I used that as an example of what owning it looks like. And yes I follow and know a little about PAC football.
A new day has dawned. Get used to it because Washington isn't going away anytime soon as long as Petersen is the HC in Seattle.

5916607c1f.jpg

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A new day has dawned. Get used to it because Washington isn't going away anytime soon as long as Petersen is the HC in Seattle.

5916607c1f.jpg

Ohh nice and you posted a picture and everything.lol

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recruiting rankings are just water cooler. Lots of teams have continuously finished high in the rankings and done little on the field and others finish low and put up continuous double digit win seasons. like you guys are already talking about one service 5 * is anothers high 3*
One good season isn't owning. USC owned the Pac. Oregon and Stanford have been owning the Pac but I wouldn't say one or the other owned it out right since it went back and forth.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it preposterous that anyone who calls themselves a 'fan' would have the audacity to put the well being of their team behind their personal feelings towards a rival.
I know, you've been pretty clear about it. Everyone else finds it preposterous that you care so much.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5916607c1f.jpg

Shouldn't the picture have a date on it? that's what they are right now. wont be forever.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recruiting rankings are just water cooler. Lots of teams have continuously finished high in the rankings and done little on the field and others finish low and put up continuous double digit win seasons. like you guys are already talking about one service 5 * is anothers high 3*
One good season isn't owning. USC owned the Pac. Oregon and Stanford have been owning the Pac but I wouldn't say one or the other owned it out right since it went back and forth.
Agreed and it goes in cycles but if I had to bet on a horse in the PAC right now it would be Washington just for the fact Washington will be as good if not better next season (on paper anyways).

Petersen is a proven head coach in his 3rd year at Washington and after this season it will be mostly all his recruits on the field.