• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys who talk about their "fandom" and try to tell others whether or not they are usually the most insecure in their own fandom.
Guys who put rivalries over their team making the conference championship game should look for a high school football thread.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys who talk about their "fandom" and try to tell others whether or not they are usually the most insecure in their own fandom.

Ya, not sure if he is serious or trolling. He roots for his rivals and doesn't want the other team to have their best players playing. It's walking the tight rope of a fan and just a puuuuusssssy.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the Washington poster who was crying about Oregon fans mistreating him .. I can remember when Oregon wasn't even a blip on Washington's radar but I also remember going fist city with Cougar fans back in the 80's outside Husky Stadium and over in Pullman and nobody cried about it and that included breaking bottles over someone's head. You gave as good as you got and you never whined.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys who talk about their "fandom" and try to tell others whether or not they are true fans are usually the most insecure in their own fandom.
Fans who don't want what's best for their team are no fans at all. They're just pretenders who pretend to know about football.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true but aside from USC the only PAC team ND really plays is Stanford.I'm just not understanding the logic of putting a rivalry over a teams success in the big picture

Because with a rivalry, there is no big picture. There is only enjoying your rivals pain. Do you realize that we have had 2 perfect Trojan Saturdays in a row? We won and UCLA and the Domers both lost!! :yes:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can see this bad by just inside the entrance of Husky Stadium.

P4030029.JPG

Wow. One NC trophy. How cute.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys who put rivalries over their team making the conference championship game should look for a high school football thread.

Guys who go around beating their chest about their fandom and trying to judge others fandom are the same guys who bragged all the time about getting laid in high school.

And they're still virgins.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys who go around beating their chest about their fandom and trying to judge others fandom are the same guys who bragged all the time about getting laid in high school.

And they're still virgins.
Kind of like someone calling themselves a fan of a team yet not wanting the best for that team. That's not a fan, that's a truck.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because with a rivalry, there is no big picture. There is only enjoying your rivals pain. Do you realize that we have had 2 perfect Trojan Saturdays in a row? We won and UCLA and the Domers both lost!! :yes:
So you're saying you don't want to see UCLA beat Utah this coming weekend .. right?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying you don't want to see UCLA beat Utah this coming weekend .. right?

No. I want to see UCLA get their asses kicked. If they happen to win, not getting to talk shit to my friends who are UCLA fans just won't bother me as much.

I'd much rather see Colorado and/or ASU beat Utah.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I want to see UCLA get their asses kicked. If they happen to win, not getting to talk shit to my friends who are UCLA fans just won't bother me as much.

I'd much rather see Colorado and/or ASU beat Utah.
And this is what I'm talking about ^^ .. A UCLA win would help SC's cause in getting to the PAC title game yet you want to see Utah win vs the Bruins. Please tell me you have a degree from USC.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No maybe's about it. The game will be played at packed Husky Stadium and Washington will put on a clinic.

We'll see. USC is definitely playing much better football right now. The question is: Is the improvement real? Or a product of hitting the soft part of the schedule?

Probably a little of both.

Washington is definitely the better team right now and will likely be the only team we're not favored against the rest of the way. But upsets happen all of the time in the PAC. If Washington doesn't bring their "A" game, we have the talent to make them pay for it.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see. USC is definitely playing much better football right now. The question is: Is the improvement real? Or a product of hitting the soft part of the schedule?

Probably a little of both.

Washington is definitely the better team right now and will likely be the only team we're not favored against the rest of the way. But upsets happen all of the time in the PAC. If Washington doesn't bring their "A" game, we have the talent to make them pay for it.
Darnold is no joke and SC has talent top to bottom but I don't see them winning at a packed Husky Stadium. Washington is an entirely different animal at home.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is what I'm talking about ^^ .. A UCLA win would help SC's cause in getting to the PAC title game yet you want to see Utah win vs the Bruins. Please tell me you have a degree from USC.

A. Yes, I want to see UCLA lose. I'm a Trojan, they are our rivals. I enjoy getting to talk shit to my friends who are UCLA fans. If USC is supposed to win the PAC, we'll get the help we need from other teams. Shouldn't have left our fate in other teams hands.

B. What does whether or not I have a degree from USC have to do with anything?