• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its going to be like 105 for the USC game this weekend. They should have made it a night game. I imagine it's gonna be great weather for the Husky home game. Call me jelly

Supposed to be 107 Thursday, with a low of 84. Welcome to the desert :flame:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check this out. I don't follow any posters on this board and give them shit yet two pecker heads in this thread do. Now cut the crap.
If I'm to take you seriously here I have one burning question. One I've asked before and you simply won't answer it.

Why are you here?

You brag about running one of the largest FB groups for UW so you have plenty of opportunity to discuss football with a group you presumably really like. I'll assume as you help run it that you don't piss all over it like you do this site and probably have quite a few people that enjoy talking to you.

This site only seems to rile you up. You crap all over it however and whenever you feel like and then go nuts over the reactions you get.

So why are you here?

What do you get out of the time you spend on this site if you have nothing but contempt and disdain for pretty much all who come here?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm to take you seriously here I have one burning question. One I've asked before and you simply won't answer it.

Why are you here?

You brag about running one of the largest FB groups for UW so you have plenty of opportunity to discuss football with a group you presumably really like. I'll assume as you help run it that you don't piss all over it like you do this site and probably have quite a few people that enjoy talking to you.

This site only seems to rile you up. You crap all over it however and whenever you feel like and then go nuts over the reactions you get.

So why are you here?

What do you get out of the time you spend on this site if you have nothing but contempt and disdain for pretty much all who come here?
You tell me why two posters follow me from thread to thread, forum to forum on here yet someone on here wants to cut them slack.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, he won't answer that. Because there is no rational response to that question.

Hates everyone on the site, but spends all day here. Has other options where he is king of the shit. Won't answer why he is here at all and what he gets out of it.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't answer my question. What do you call someone who follows another poster from thread to thread, forum to forum on this board? Let's hear it bright guy.

I call it another day on the hoop? :noidea:

Seriously, do you understand the basics of how open forums work? If you want to poke people that's fine, but expect some of them to poke back and possibly even poke harder. I don't understand why you struggle with that basic concept.

Let's try this one more time: 'What do you call someone who follows another poster from thread to thread, forum to forum on this board?'

Already answered.

You are entirely triggered over the term 'troll' for whatever reason. Pretty much everyone on this site is guilty of one form or other of trolling at some point, and that clearly includes some of your material. And it is entirely moot to the discussion at hand.

I'm not the one telling you to stop doing anything. All I said is if you want to ignore what most have agreed is the preferred use of this particular thread then don't spend 10+ pages bitching about the reaction you will receive. No one is going to stop you from pissing all over it, but accept the wind in return. THAT'S the point.

Check this out. I don't follow any posters on this board and give them shit yet two pecker heads in this thread do. Now cut the crap.

Why are you here?

So why are you here?

You tell me why two posters follow me from thread to thread, forum to forum on here yet someone on here wants to cut them slack.

Yep, he won't answer that. Because there is no rational response to that question.

Hates everyone on the site, but spends all day here. Has other options where he is king of the shit. Won't answer why he is here at all and what he gets out of it.

giphy.gif

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you're cool with people on here following other posters thread to thread, forum to forum trolling the dog fvk out of them yet you want to talk shit.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're cool with people on here following other posters thread to thread, forum to forum trolling the dog fvk out of them yet you want to talk shit.
I don't think wiz is a mod anymore. My advice is you report these dirty SportsHoopla stalkers to admin. Maybe make a thread about it too.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I'm ok with doesn't matter. I accept the hoop for what it is. Jim drives me bat shit crazy at times. So what? I ignore him when I'm not in the mood to deal with it. I've rolled him up, he's rolled me up. Call it what you like, but that's what open forums are.

You can't only like the site for the freedom to actually say FUCK (there is no V in that word) and all of the rest that comes with an open forum and not also accept some people are going to drive you crazy so YOU need to deal with that. I've had many people I have ignored over the years on here.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a serious note, @WizardHawk is fucking spot on.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I'm ok with doesn't matter. I accept the hoop for what it is. Jim drives me bat shit crazy at times. So what? I ignore him when I'm not in the mood to deal with it. I've rolled him up, he's rolled me up. Call it what you like, but that's what open forums are.

You can't only like the site for the freedom to actually say FUCK (there is no V in that word) and all of the rest that comes with an open forum and not also accept some people are going to drive you crazy so YOU need to deal with that. I've had many people I have ignored over the years on here.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/237943606264350/ <--- feel free to join that group and see how posters in there treat others.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.facebook.com/groups/237943606264350/ <--- feel free to join that group and see how posters in there treat others.
The point is do you crap all over it like you do this place? And if that site is so much better why spend so much time here? I'm not trolling you up. I'm asking a serious question. I just don't get why you are here if you hate this place so much. It doesn't add up.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll make this easier. I'm here because there is a balance of real football talk and rivalry banter. Sometimes I like a good in the trenches scrap with fans of teams I hate. Sometimes I find I have more in common with some of them than I would have ever guessed before taking the time to talk to them. I learn things at times and I laugh with people I've been talking to in some cases for a decade. I also put up with the bullshit that goes along with it. It's a total package.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do they call each other fking cu nts and cucks and phaggs there ? Lol. Or do you follow some sort of decorum that you obviously don't here? Serious question.
And stop with your whining that I'm trolling you. You post stupid threads and theres plenty of people who tell you they are and out of the 100s of replies I'm the one you're crying about. Are you on their boards crying about them or just me because I'm on the PAC board and don't stand for your 5 year old I'm emotionally damaged so I get pleasure out of making people mad Bull shit.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is do you crap all over it like you do this place? And if that site is so much better why spend so much time here? I'm not trolling you up. I'm asking a serious question. I just don't get why you are here if you hate this place so much. It doesn't add up.
The point is bright guy is that I don't follow anyone on here from thread to thread, forum to forum trolling the dog fvck out of them. I realize that kind of sh1t is ok with a spineless fvck.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a Washington Huskies group of over 9,000+ members including former Washington and NFL players, coaches, their wives, trainers, sports writers, etc ... and the first time someone starts being a little pussy troll fvck I give them the boot.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a Washington Huskies group of over 9,000+ members including former Washington and NFL players, coaches, their wives, trainers, sports writers, etc ... and the first time someone starts being a little pussy troll fvck I give them the boot.
I know... you've told us all about it...

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do realize you would have already been banned and this place had the same guidelines?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is bright guy is that I don't follow anyone on here from thread to thread, forum to forum trolling the dog fvck out of them. I realize that kind of sh1t is ok with a spineless fvck.
Jesus. You're seriously like a 10 year old.