• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The asshole is the guy who follows someone thread to thread being a little internet punk. I'm guessing said asshole has a desk jockey job and this is there only chance in life to run their mouth without taking an ass whooping.

And in this scenario the guy who doesn't have a job just likes to shit post to be obnoxious and waste space? And then cry that everyone should put him on ignore if they don't like it?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see a pic of ya tough guy. I've posted mine on this board ... let's see what a keyboard warrior looks like.

Yes, we all know you shave your legs thanks to you insisting on posting pictures of yourself.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AG for sure is the only poster I've seen on this site that flat out trolls and then bitches up a storm when someone bites on any of it. Most actually enjoy reeling in their catch off their bait. Hell, I've wound up Jim a few times. Why on earth would I wind him up and then demand he puts me on ignore? If he was really bothering me that badly wouldn't it be me that should use the ignore feature?

He won't put Jim on ignore because he can't resist responding to his posts and he knows it.

Jim is going to Jim, and AG is going to AG so it looks like this cluster fuck is here to stay.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AG for sure is the only poster I've seen on this site that flat out trolls and then bitches up a storm when someone bites on any of it. Most actually enjoy reeling in their catch off their bait. Hell, I've wound up Jim a few times. Why on earth would I wind him up and then demand he puts me on ignore? If he was really bothering me that badly wouldn't it be me that should use the ignore feature?

He won't put Jim on ignore because he can't resist responding to his posts and he knows it.

Jim is going to Jim, and AG is going to AG so it looks like this cluster fuck is here to stay.
You let me know when you've ever seen me following another poster on this board while trolling them non stop. I can name two posters in this thread that do that and neither of them are me. It goes from this forum to the political forum.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who made you SportsHoopla god? Block me but please don't reply to any of more of my post in the future.

I am the Pac 12 SportsHoopla god so grovel at my feet

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I used to think he was just trolling, but I think he's just not the sharpest crayon in the shed, like, a lot... it can't be trolling when you consider how easy it is to flip it around and get him all wound up into internet tough guy mode.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to think he was just trolling, but I think he's just not the sharpest crayon in the shed, like, a lot... it can't be trolling when you consider how easy it is to flip it around and get him all wound up into internet tough guy mode.
I used to think you were a troll and I still do.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You let me know when you've ever seen me following another poster on this board while trolling them non stop. I can name two posters in this thread that do that and neither of them are me. It goes from this forum to the political forum.
Nu-uh, you're not even allowed in the politics forum anymore, so how can anyone follow you in there?

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to think you were a troll and I still do.

Ohhh....burn.

Let's get the heart of the matter, AG, you have been on here for 10, almost 11 months, and you have made 13k posts, which means you average about 40-50 posts a day. Which also means you are either a child, or in college and skipping class, both of which also probably mean you live at home with your parents.

I think I'll side with your fellow Huskies on this one. You are a dummy.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so you don't like the term trolling. Which has many meanings BTW. You do go around and intentionally make posts you know will irritate people and to it anyway. Don't call it trolling if that makes you feel better, but you make posts knowing almost none of the audience reading it will support it and then bitch up a storm when they point out how much they don't like it.

It seems to me either stop making posts that will incite others, or accept the response you get when you do. Either is acceptable IMO.

All I was doing was pointing out that you aren't going to stop making posts that incite others and Jim for sure isn't going to stop responding to them so the rest of us are in for a long season.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so you don't like the term trolling. Which has many meanings BTW. You do go around and intentionally make posts you know will irritate people and to it anyway. Don't call it trolling if that makes you feel better, but you make posts knowing almost none of the audience reading it will support it and then bitch up a storm when they point out how much they don't like it.

It seems to me either stop making posts that will incite others, or accept the response you get when you do. Either is acceptable IMO.

All I was doing was pointing out that you aren't going to stop making posts that incite others and Jim for sure isn't going to stop responding to them so the rest of us are in for a long season.
There are two posters in this thread that make it a habit to follow me from thread to thread, forum to forum on this board. Now tell me what you call that.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you even in this convo? Like who are you and why should I give a fvck what you think?

Because you are using the PAC 12 thread to just post cool photos and stats about your beloved Huskies. You have a Sub-Forum for that, and thus, why I am trying for you to take that shit over there, and stay here to discuss PAC Football, and just copy and paste whatever UW's tweeted last.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh....burn.

Let's get the heart of the matter, AG, you have been on here for 10, almost 11 months, and you have made 13k posts, which means you average about 40-50 posts a day. Which also means you are either a child, or in college and skipping class, both of which also probably mean you live at home with your parents.

I think I'll side with your fellow Huskies on this one. You are a dummy.
Naw, he's an old timer stuck in some remote shithole corner of Alaska with nothing better to do while he's between mail order brides. I mean we all understand why he posts as much as he does. He really doesn't bother me all that much. At least he's rooting for the right team and all.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't bother me directly. However, when you add no substance and constantly, and I mean constantly, just post and post again with the latest UW Facebook post/Instagram photo/Twitter posts, than it gets old fast. Use the UW Sub-Forum for that.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, he's an old timer stuck in some remote shithole corner of Alaska with nothing better to do while he's between mail order brides. I mean we all understand why he posts as much as he does. He really doesn't bother me all that much. At least he's rooting for the right team and all.
You didn't answer my question. What do you call someone who follows another poster from thread to thread, forum to forum on this board? Let's hear it bright guy.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3