• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you are using the PAC 12 thread to just post cool photos and stats about your beloved Huskies. You have a Sub-Forum for that, and thus, why I am trying for you to take that shit over there, and stay here to discuss PAC Football, and just copy and paste whatever UW's tweeted last.
He's not going to stop. That's the point. AG is AG and has scoffed at any prior attempt to include him in. Telling him to post it somewhere else is only going to EVER bring what we have now: 2-10 straight pages of bitching with no football talk. Everyone really just needs to understand that. It's fruitless to engage him on it unless you are just bored and looking to roll him up.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The asshole is the guy who follows someone thread to thread being a little internet punk. I'm guessing said asshole has a desk jockey job and this is their only chance in life to run their mouth without taking an ass whooping.

LOL. So everyone here and most on the board (some like you because they think you're a train wreck) think you're an asshole but you think I'm the problem. Great self awareness. LOL

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not going to stop. That's the point. AG is AG and has scoffed at any prior attempt to include him in. Telling him to post it somewhere else is only going to EVER bring what we have now: 2-10 straight pages of bitching with no football talk. Everyone really just needs to understand that. It's fruitless to engage him on it unless you are just bored and looking to roll him up.

I am aware of this, and you are right about him likely never changing.

Getting back to football....

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, he's an old timer stuck in some remote shithole corner of Alaska with nothing better to do while he's between mail order brides. I mean we all understand why he posts as much as he does. He really doesn't bother me all that much. At least he's rooting for the right team and all.
Ya a remote shithole. I guess I should live in Washington state with all the liberal nazis.

I'm a 30 min. drive from Fred Meyers yet I'm less than a five min. drive from this.

big_lake_denali_view.jpg

And this is what I see looking out the backdoor of my cabin: A lake full of rainbow trout and salmon.

VuUjG1Q.jpg

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured as much.

LOL. Youve got almost 14k posts in less than a year I have less than 6k in four years. You will have about 57k posts in the time it took me to get 6k. And I'm a troll following you? that's the funniest shit I've heard. Yesterday I was tagged to a thread you made along with a bunch of other people who don't like you and we all commented about how stupid you are. But I'm trolling you. LOL

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We gonna do a .6 thread? I don't think there's the 10k limit anymore, but tradition... I say we let AlaskaGuy start it, so when anyone calls his bullshit he can add "stop following me around and get out of my thread, gall" to "BLOCK ME!".

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well then let's back to football.

Fuck:

UW-you're gay purple uniforms, you're douche bag yachts, your stupid ass bars, you're ugly ass co-eds, your goofy coach and Browning looks like he has downs syndrome.
Oregon-their promoting golden showers with their school colors, their Big 12 defense and their fans are clones of Husky fans from my childhood
Oregon State-that retarded chain saw and Wallace
Cal- It's in Berekley and that place needs to be wiped off the map
Stanford-just cause I couldn't get in there and that stupid formation where they bring in jumbo packages and have those practice uniforms on their lineman.

Both AZ schools because you guys always disappoint but at least ASU have the sluttiest girls in America, so slightly less fuck them
UCLA-well it's a basketball school who dresses up in their drag blue uniforms and pretend to play football.
Utah and Colorado because you shouldn't be in the conference and are annoying to get to

I like $C so nothing but respect

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll post a link to my Facebook on here if you post one of yours.
Why would I want a link to your Facebook? I get enough of your shit posting on here.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't answer my question. What do you call someone who follows another poster from thread to thread, forum to forum on this board? Let's hear it bright guy.
I call it another day on the hoop? :noidea:

Seriously, do you understand the basics of how open forums work? If you want to poke people that's fine, but expect some of them to poke back and possibly even poke harder. I don't understand why you struggle with that basic concept.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its going to be like 105 for the USC game this weekend. They should have made it a night game. I imagine it's gonna be great weather for the Husky home game. Call me jelly

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call it another day on the hoop? :noidea:

Seriously, do you understand the basics of how open forums work? If you want to poke people that's fine, but expect some of them to poke back and possibly even poke harder. I don't understand why you struggle with that basic concept.
Let's try this one more time: 'What do you call someone who follows another poster from thread to thread, forum to forum on this board?'

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then let's back to football.

Fuck:

UW-you're gay purple uniforms, you're douche bag yachts, your stupid ass bars, you're ugly ass co-eds, your goofy coach and Browning looks like he has downs syndrome.
Oregon-their promoting golden showers with their school colors, their Big 12 defense and their fans are clones of Husky fans from my childhood
Oregon State-that retarded chain saw and Wallace
Cal- It's in Berekley and that place needs to be wiped off the map
Stanford-just cause I couldn't get in there and that stupid formation where they bring in jumbo packages and have those practice uniforms on their lineman.

Both AZ schools because you guys always disappoint but at least ASU have the sluttiest girls in America, so slightly less fuck them
UCLA-well it's a basketball school who dresses up in their drag blue uniforms and pretend to play football.
Utah and Colorado because you shouldn't be in the conference and are annoying to get to

I like $C so nothing but respect

jsbti.gif

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its going to be like 105 for the USC game this weekend. They should have made it a night game. I imagine it's gonna be great weather for the Husky home game. Call me jelly
Dawgs are away this week. And 105 sounds terrible.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's try this one more time: 'What do you call someone who follows another poster from thread to thread, forum to forum on this board?'
Already answered.

You are entirely triggered over the term 'troll' for whatever reason. Pretty much everyone on this site is guilty of one form or other of trolling at some point, and that clearly includes some of your material. And it is entirely moot to the discussion at hand.

I'm not the one telling you to stop doing anything. All I said is if you want to ignore what most have agreed is the preferred use of this particular thread then don't spend 10+ pages bitching about the reaction you will receive. No one is going to stop you from pissing all over it, but accept the wind in return. THAT'S the point.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already answered.

You are entirely triggered over the term 'troll' for whatever reason. Pretty much everyone on this site is guilty of one form or other of trolling at some point, and that clearly includes some of your material. And it is entirely moot to the discussion at hand.

I'm not the one telling you to stop doing anything. All I said is if you want to ignore what most have agreed is the preferred use of this particular thread then don't spend 10+ pages bitching about the reaction you will receive. No one is going to stop you from pissing all over it, but accept the wind in return. THAT'S the point.
Check this out. I don't follow any posters on this board and give them shit yet two pecker heads in this thread do. Now cut the crap.