• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a Washington Huskies group of over 9,000+ members including former Washington and NFL players, coaches, their wives, trainers, sports writers, etc ... and the first time someone starts being a little pussy troll fvck I give them the boot.

Wow. Aren't you really important now. Do you have awards and sech on your wall and everything? Do they know this side of you or you just hide it?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize you would have already been banned and this place had the same guidelines?
He doesn't. He legitimately seems to think it's everyone else, nothing he's done out of line.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh for the love of god child stop arguing!

Christ do you want to be "labeled" like the former fan base of Oregon on here?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a Washington Huskies group of over 9,000+ members including former Washington and NFL players, coaches, their wives, trainers, sports writers, etc ... and the first time someone starts being a little pussy troll fvck I give them the boot.

Can I go to some of your threads and copy the crap you say and post it on that FB board? I'm sure they would love it. especially the Liberal Nazi infested state of Washington stuff. Whats that link again? LOL. Sometimes I wonder if you realize that most of your beloved Husky team is black. I'd pay to hear you talk all that crap in front of them.
You're probably someone those 9k or 7k people on that site would despise if they actually knew what you are really like. You get a thrill out of being all buddy buddy with people who you have contempt for in real life? You're a twisted fuck.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should sell tickets for the Pac 12 thread. $50 vcash gets you in the door.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is bright guy is that I don't follow anyone on here from thread to thread, forum to forum trolling the dog fvck out of them. I realize that kind of sh1t is ok with a spineless fvck.
No, the point is you have no real reason to be on this site at all if you really hate the people on it as much as you profess.

What I do, or do not like/condone/etc doesn't matter. It isn't a thing. No one cares. At all. We have ALL had people chime in across multiple threads. That is a part of this site whether you, or I, or anyone else wants it to be. That's the point you just refuse to get.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a regular poster for every Pac 12 team on here? Asking for a friend.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the point is you have no real reason to be on this site at all if you really hate the people on it as much as you profess.

What I do, or do not like/condone/etc doesn't matter. It isn't a thing. No one cares. At all. We have ALL had people chime in across multiple threads. That is a part of this site whether you, or I, or anyone else wants it to be. That's the point you just refuse to get.
So again you're ok with posters on here following other posters from thread to thread, forum to forum on this site.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So again you're ok with posters on here following other posters from thread to thread, forum to forum on this site.
What part of what I said are you really failing to grasp?

There are plenty of posts/posters/things I haven't liked on this site. And it doesn't matter. Things I don't like are UP TO ME TO DEAL WITH. I don't go bitching about it and stirring up an entire site over it while also calling others pussies. I mean the irony there is jarring.

You can't name one thing you actually like about this site, more or less enough to make a case for why you are here. Outside of all of the trumpsters this site is full of in the PF anyway, which doesn't explain why you don't just hang out down there. It seems to be the only place you are happy.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barton Simmons: USC talented but schedule dooms CFB Playoff shot

I think USC can lose to Stanford only and still have a shot at the playoffs if they win the PAC CCG. The trouble is theres no team to help USC jump back up in rankings if they do lose early. So if they lose to Stanford they could drop to the 18 range and really never slide back up much unless Notre dame gets some buzz.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's not a regular cal poster that I know of, there are some Colorado guys, but wouldn't call them regulars in the college football forum. Other than that, yes.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What part of what I said are you really failing to grasp?

There are plenty of posts/posters/things I haven't liked on this site. And it doesn't matter. Things I don't like are UP TO ME TO DEAL WITH. I don't go bitching about it and stirring up an entire site over it while also calling others pussies. I mean the irony there is jarring.

You can't name one thing you actually like about this site, more or less enough to make a case for why you are here. Outside of all of the trumpsters this site is full of in the PF anyway, which doesn't explain why you don't just hang out down there. It seems to be the only place you are happy.
Excusing a couple of cockbite trolls is being a spineless pvssy in my book.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barton Simmons: USC talented but schedule dooms CFB Playoff shot

I think USC can lose to Stanford only and still have a shot at the playoffs if they win the PAC CCG. The trouble is theres no team to help USC jump back up in rankings if they do lose early. So if they lose to Stanford they could drop to the 18 range and really never slide back up much unless Notre dame gets some buzz.
You wouldn't necessarily need a huge win to climb, you'd just need others to shit the bed. And also factor in whoever wins the north will be around the top 10 or better, so you'd have that if you win the conference championship.

Just about any time one game knocks a team out it's more about other teams letting them back in than a big win or two leapfrogging them.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you like to call people pussies, but are too much of a pussy to actually spell the word "pussy", what is that?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excusing a couple of cockbite trolls is being a spineless pvssy in my book.
Show me where I've excused anyone because I haven't. You are simply too fucking stupid to get the very simple points raised. It doesn't matter what I think of anyone. If I have a problem with them it's up to me to deal with it.

What kind of complete and utter retard hangs out on a site they hate?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wouldn't necessarily need a huge win to climb, you'd just need others to shit the bed. And also factor in whoever wins the north will be around the top 10 or better, so you'd have that if you win the conference championship.

Just about any time one game knocks a team out it's more about other teams letting them back in than a big win or two leapfrogging them.

Yeah but Washington still had to sweat it out to get in and with only one loss. The PAC doesnt get the breaks the other conferences do.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Depends on your definition of team. After last year and the start of this year, I do not believe the Oregon schools count as football teams, more like club sports. But yes, the club teams have fans. I think Cal has one around here, but is probably chained to a tree too much to be considered a regular.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but Washington still had to sweat it out to get in and with only one loss. The PAC doesnt get the breaks the other conferences do.
In general that's true. Last year we had our shitty out of conference schedule hanging over us, and we'll have that issue again this year too. If USC loses to Stanford you'll have plenty of time to get back up in the rankings, and even if Texas falls way short of their expectations (again) and Notre dame has a similar year as last year, your schedule won't be perceived as nearly as bad as Rutgers, a mid major, and FCS. If i had to bet on it right now, a 1 loss Pac champion will be in again (though if it's UW we'll be sweating again), 2 loss USC might have a chance, but when you get to 2 losses your at the mercy of what everyone else does no matter who you are.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW had issues getting in because of their schedule. USC doesn't have those problems with always built in cred in OOC and their overall blue blood status.

I doubt UW would get in this year with one loss given all the criticism last year. USC would unless there are too many solid undefeated choices. Next year might be different with UW playing Auburn to open the season.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW had issues getting in because of their schedule. USC doesn't have those problems with always built in cred in OOC and their overall blue blood status.

I doubt UW would get in this year with one loss given all the criticism last year. USC would unless there are too many solid undefeated choices. Next year might be different with UW playing Auburn to open the season.
That could be. Washington being in was definitely a hot debate topic for national media assholes. And even though I don't seem to remember UW being absolutely rolled by bama and looking totally out of their element, it seems to be how a lot of people remember it.

Not that they'd give a team like OSU who actually was completely embarrassed a second thought.