• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but even if the drop off takes it back to where thomas was, which was not as good as mariota but good enough to get to the NCG. or to where Dixon was, not as good as Mariota but on track for a heisman and appearance in the NCG. its maintaining where Oregon has risen to even if this one player isnt as good as the last guy.
Actually, playing in the North, how good will you have to be to win it anyway? As I mentioned earlier, we are waiting to see how big a step back will be. IMO, regardless of whether there is a step back or not likely the Ducks will win it again. I have to believe the conference champ will come from the South and likely will have more losses than the North champ. Interesting season upcoming. Got the PAC 12 network?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have never said natty on a platter. mostly because I dont believe it is ever just on a platter and 2 I dont use the term natty.
You may not use those words, but you are on board with the concept. As I said, why wouldn't you have faith they will dominate again? I'm sure all duck fans will until someone proves that sentiment false.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well because this isn't 5 years ago when no one had a clue what you guys were doing. Marriota was your star and the main reason you got to the NCG this past year. Your offence without him would have gone no where and your defense wasn't all that great.
Offense would still have finished in the top 20 nationally. Defense finished 30th in scoring Defense and #1 in TOM so I mean it was still solid enough where it mattered.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may not use those words, but you are on board with the concept. As I said, why wouldn't you have faith they will dominate again? I'm sure all duck fans will until someone proves that sentiment false.

No like I said I dont believe anything is on a platter I never have. games at MSU, ASU and Stanford. USC on the uptick. no platters ever.

until it happens thats typically my take on all things.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have never said natty on a platter. mostly because I dont believe it is ever just on a platter and 2 I dont use the term natty.

Pretty much makes you the only straight Ducks fan. :lol:

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much makes you the only straight Ducks fan. :lol:
Maybe it's because I normally just lurk but I have never assumed the Ducks would waltz into a national title. They will have to claw and fight to get there this year. I do think they have a very good chance of continuing their 10+ game win streak, however.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's because I normally just lurk but I have never assumed the Ducks would waltz into a national title. They will have to claw and fight to get there this year. I do think they have a very good chance of continuing their 10+ game win streak, however.
thats the case every year. thats why they have only made it to 2. 2010 they made it there a little easier than last year but they still had to work.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see an article but saw a 3* WR/ath has commited to Utah. Jay griffin

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What sucks is a group of people worked pretty hard to get Civic on The Historic National Treasures list.

It was built in the 30s. Lots of memories and great stories being shared from Eugene folks.

I went to one game there. That's it. I remember it being quaint.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We went to at least 1 a year from the time I was young enough to even remember. as well as a few soccer games for my bro when we played the rival HS. Concerts, dates, all kinds of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.