• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy knows his basaballa Whiz...had many a convo on the porch with him on baseball. Hell, he even knows more history about the sport than I do and I am 20 years older than him. All around good guy. I would describe him as "larger than life" and your probably right about him, fishing and weather round here. He loves that stuff too.

I need to come have a "convo" on your porch sometime soon. I prefer mine rolled up in a swisher sweet....

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy knows his basaballa Whiz...had many a convo on the porch with him on baseball. Hell, he even knows more history about the sport than I do and I am 20 years older than him. All around good guy. I would describe him as "larger than life" and your probably right about him, fishing and weather round here. He loves that stuff too.

Are we talking bout the guy who one night posted he was drunk n high and looking for **** to JO to? lol. Sorry but some people on this site want to make other posters "larger than life" and hoops rock stars. The guy is a good oregon fan who goes a little overboard sometimes. Nothing wrong with that but spare me with the Paul Bunyan stuff. Glad he's taking some time away from here, he needed it. I'm sure this past season was a roller coaster for the guy.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we talking bout the guy who one night posted he was drunk n high and looking for **** to JO to? lol. Sorry but some people on this site want to make other posters "larger than life" and hoops rock stars. The guy is a good oregon fan who goes a little overboard sometimes. Nothing wrong with that but spare me with the Paul Bunyan stuff. Glad he's taking some time away from here, he needed it. I'm sure this past season was a roller coaster for the guy.

lolz...Glad I have actually met the BIG GUY in real life AND he is an Oregon fan...arch rival to my in-State team up Norte. He not just some internet tough guy like yourself.

Easy to see why some have a bad taste for USC and say "SC sucks!".

Enjoy your offseason.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolz...Glad I have actually met the BIG GUY in real life AND he is an Oregon fan...arch rival to my in-State team up Norte. He not just some internet tough guy like yourself.

Enjoy your offseason.

LOL. Good maybe you two can watch p o r n together and do some more bonding. Personally I stay away from guys who get too high or drunk to know what the heck they are posting but hey you two have fun.
Internet tough guy? Just because I don't fall for some of these guys keyboard toughness? LOL. Yeah ok.
I would say oregon state sucks but I don't know if they've risen to that level yet. lol. (but I do hope they get better)

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say oregon state sucks but I don't know if they've risen to that level yet

Don't ever re-watch a Thursday night game played in Corvallis between USC/Oregon State when your club is ranked top5. You might not like the endings. A few choice games for you to choose from as well.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Enjoy your offseason.
Being a Marine speaks for itself

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't ever re-watch a Thursday night game played in Corvallis between USC/Oregon State when your club is ranked top5. You might not like the endings. A few choice games for you to choose from as well.

I actually added that you guys play crazy good on thursday nights but i had to run and forgot to hit send. As a USC fan I hate thurs night games.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:finger:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lolz brudda...always love for you TF12, hell... I might even buy the beer for the night we meet. tWeeds on the house. Hell... I might even allow a fine Trojan fan like yourself to cross my fenceline and enjoy a barbecue fit for a King, just don't "eyeball" the woman is all I ask.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lolz brudda...always love for you TF12, hell... I might even buy the beer for the night we meet. tWeeds on the house. Hell... I might even allow a fine Trojan fan like yourself to cross my fenceline and enjoy a barbecue fit for a King, just don't "eyeball" the woman is all I ask.

Sounds good. No promises on eyeballing the woman though. :lol:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least I can understand this spat.

Carry on.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-star WR Drew Kobayashi (Honolulu, HI) has committed to Cal.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the PAC the only conference that weather plays a huge roll in games? From rainy games in Washington to the foggy cold wet nights in Oregon to the heat in Arizona I dont see other conferences having to deal with different climates of member schools like in the PAC. Just a thought.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a
Is the PAC the only conference that weather plays a huge roll in games? From rainy games in Washington to the foggy cold wet nights in Oregon to the heat in Arizona I dont see other conferences having to deal with different climates of member schools like in the PAC. Just a thought.
ACC and AAC would be pretty diverse.
Mountain West would be similar to Pac.
Big 12 now with WVU throws a little bit differnt wrinkle in there.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mountain West Conference comes to mind. Cold and Altitude at places like Wyoming, Air Force, and Nevada. Warm and sunny at places like San Diego State and Hawaii. And everything in between.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mountain West Conference comes to mind. Cold and Altitude at places like Wyoming, Air Force, and Nevada. Warm and sunny at places like San Diego State and Hawaii. And everything in between.
Long with some desert stuff in NM and UNLV

Status
Not open for further replies.