• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose I should say something about the Pac-12, given that this is the Pac-12 thread. So SC sucks.

Just enough PAC12 words to cover your entire post above...Keep up the good work here.

"SC sucks" would have sufficed as well here. It's not about the quantity, but rather the quality of any given post.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raise your hand if you'd rather see the low brow fighting between ducks/dawgs & condoms vs whatever the hell is going on between the domer and nerd school. Anyone else reading enough of that to know what the fuck is going on? :noidea:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raise your hand if you'd rather see the low brow fighting between ducks/dawgs & condoms vs whatever the hell is going on between the domer and nerd school. Anyone else reading enough of that to know what the fuck is going on? :noidea:

Something about grades and curves en sech. I don't know. They was using big werdz.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-star RB Vavae Malepeai (Millilani, Hi) has committed to Oregon.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His Mariota boner lasted more than 4 hours. He's currently at a Portland medical facility being treated, but reports are saying his condition is grim.

Consider me not Jelly. I wondered how long the guy could keep up talkin so much chit then constantly have to come back after his Ducks get cooked.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bottom line if a kid wants to hit the books he can do so at either and any school. If he's a football player odds are he's spent more time on football than books no matter how smart he is . The reason a Stanford degree and a ND degree are very beneficial is because if you are a grad of either and really are of average intellect and wont be starting up a business anytime soon you have a leg up on other grads by getting hired by an Alumi of that school who actually is very smart. I did work for Cade McNown and even with his NFL money ( I'm sure he did pretty well) he now works for another UCLA alums company. To argue which school makes the football players study more is asinine.
As far as the Duck Husky fighting I just funny because the Huskies have actually made it to the promised land so I don't understand how Duck fan can scream so loud about almost getting there.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consider me not Jelly. I wondered how long the guy could keep up talkin so much chit then constantly have to come back after his Ducks get cooked.
Mamba is pretty much a one trick pony. I don't mean that as a slam, but he's all college football all the time. He might list other sports teams, but they aren't his passion. If there was ever a time to take a break it's during the dead season for football when the board is limping along and isn't that much worth paying attention to anyway.

Well that and with fishing season in full swing and the weather just being out-fucking-standing all around the North West I'm sure he's out and about enjoying something away from the computer. I would be if I was in his shoes.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sure Mamaba will be back in full force in the fall.

Anytime anyone dissapears we should probably take it easy on them, I would feel like an ass if when they came back we find out someone died or something like that.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost any little interest I had when I saw the novel nddulac posted. I trust they'll get it smoothed out...

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ND is still licking his PAC12 beatdown wounds and shifted the convo over to education...I haven't read much of it because I don't really care Whiz...offseason garbage in my mind.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone kick CU outta the 12 Pac & force them to join the MWC?:noidea:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba is pretty much a one trick pony. I don't mean that as a slam, but he's all college football all the time. He might list other sports teams, but they aren't his passion. If there was ever a time to take a break it's during the dead season for football when the board is limping along and isn't that much worth paying attention to anyway.

Well that and with fishing season in full swing and the weather just being out-fucking-standing all around the North West I'm sure he's out and about enjoying something away from the computer. I would be if I was in his shoes.

Boy knows his basaballa Whiz...had many a convo on the porch with him on baseball. Hell, he even knows more history about the sport than I do and I am 20 years older than him. All around good guy. I would describe him as "larger than life" and your probably right about him, fishing and weather round here. He loves that stuff too.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you wanted to be a pilot and passed on the AFA, you were fucking high. If not, then I don't know why you'd entertain it.
Waltby and NN not my choice. A kid in my district hit 10 points higher on the math SAT, and USAF ROTC discovered my dyslexia freshman year and gave me the boot from the pilot program.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all have a good week I am 3 hours from the river, no phone no internet, just me and some fishing to do for the week. Have a good one all.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waltby and NN not my choice. A kid in my district hit 10 points higher on the math SAT, and USAF ROTC discovered my dyslexia freshman year and gave me the boot from the pilot program.

Well, as they say, life handed you a lemon and you made lemonade. SUB. Good for you.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for all those asking about @WhiteMamba , he is alive and kicking. doing fine and enjoying a very busy summer like many of us.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy knows his basaballa Whiz...had many a convo on the porch with him on baseball. Hell, he even knows more history about the sport than I do and I am 20 years older than him. All around good guy. I would describe him as "larger than life" and your probably right about him, fishing and weather round here. He loves that stuff too.
I wasn't trying to question his baseball fan status lol. Was just saying on this site he's mostly football and there isn't much worth jumping in on right now. He's still reading the board, just not posting much. As I said, I'd assume he is enjoying the weather and all of the opportunities it is providing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.