• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miley Cyrus saga in Seattle is over. how sad. just another husky QB who fizzled out and under achieved.

next loser up

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miles was a victim of sorts, but winners rise above. His stupidity with the events after the SB and how he conducted himself after showed a lot. He never had his heart into the team. He never adapted. He didn't grow. Sure, he was a Sark guy and was part of his system. He clearly isn't an 'OKG' as Petersen calls them.

Sark didn't leave a RB? Washington is more than serviceable and he left a full line. Losing Stringfellow wasn't his fault either. It's true Sark left the cupboard bare in the secondary to the point where Petersen had no choice but to start a true freshman at safety, but those things happen on many teams.

I can see putting blame on Petersen and his lack of adaptability maybe. Certainly Smith did nothing for him and wasn't on the same page as him. But Sark?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only sympathy for Miles is that he had to shoulder too much of the reponsibility for the 2014 offense when a big reason it stunk most of 2014 is Sark left us with absolutely nothing at RB. Sark rode Sankey which masked the looming disaster at that position once he left for the NFL.

Then also factor in that Sark whiffed on every QB recruit besides Price. That's the killer. The guy is supposed to be known for his ability at grooming pro style offenses, but he end up with a stable of busts at QB.

I guess it's a best situation for him down at USC because the built in recruiting advantage will help mask his sloppy coaching and lack of discipline.

That was a awful situation to be put into for any new starting college QB. No run game. Especially considering the schedule you now face in the PAC with so many quality ranked teams. Miles at least kept the INT numbers low and had a comp % above 65. But it's obvious he's not got the poise and mental discipline to drive to be the best. Peterson expects more from his players.

Miles is another Sark era head case. He should be thankful for all the chances handed to him, but some mofos are just too dysfunctional to do that.

I think a lot of this is the fact that Samuels is going to be the 2015 starter. Miles could of still taken it like a man and be a good team mate about it. Be thankful for all the things provided to him. He could easily be the guy to step up if Samuels gets hurt and have another shot. But appears he can't handle that. Sad.

Mike Leach does not approve of this message.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Piss on this basketball tourney.

Too stressful. Why i care so much I don't know.

Good stuff in my opinion...good job on beating the Utes last night Duckie fans...Zona is beatable. Ducks are peaking and that's what a team wants to do at this time of the year. Go out and win the PAC tourney now. THAT would be SOLID heading into the NCAAs.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good stuff in my opinion...good job on beating the Utes last night Duckie fans...Zona is beatable. Ducks are peaking and that's what a team wants to do at this time of the year. Go out and win the PAC tourney now. THAT would be SOLID heading into the NCAAs.
I am cautiously hitting that 11.5 point line.

Don't think this Ducks team is built for 3 games in 3 days.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got $840 on Oregon +11.5

Hit 1800 last night. Ducks got 7.5. All over that. Shoulda bet more.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Piss on this basketball tourney.

Too stressful. Why i care so much I don't know.

You should become a USC fan during basketball season. I have zero stress and can simply enjoy March Madness.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should become a USC fan during basketball season. I have zero stress and can simply enjoy March Madness.
Hey you gotta like the fact they beat ASU.

A postseason W that wasn't expected is nice.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you gotta like the fact they beat ASU.

A postseason W that wasn't expected is nice.

That was the beauty of it. I had zero expectations so no stress. It was fun seeing them win. But, if they had lost, no big deal, they weren't expected to win anyway.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the line tonight, anyone know?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-star S Taylor Repp (Bellingham, WA) has committed to UW. He had offers from Stanford, Oregon, ASU, WSU, Nebraska, Northwestern, and Boise St. Petersen and his coaches continue to recruit well in state. He's projected to be one of the top players for the state going into his senior season.

4-star ILB Krys Barnes (Bakersfield, CA) has committed to UCLA. His offers included USC, Utah, WSU, Oregon St., Colorado, Nebraska, LSU, and Boise St.

Status
Not open for further replies.