• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once I had an uncle that gave more money to his other nephew. I was so mad I took to the Internet to express my rage. next thing I know, a fellow husky fan lost his gum in my vag.

the end

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, that was some funny shit.:pound:

I have no idea what you are even talking about. there is no possible way that I was completely hammered enough to talk a bunch of shit, and then forget who I talked shit to the next day. preposterous

how dare you accuse me of such juvenile acts

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their parent company is selling plenty of sweat shop produced athletic merchandise so they play their part as a marketing slogan. That's something to be proud of. A moral victory, etc....

This is what happens when 11 straight skull cravings occur with no hope in sight. lol

Can't make this type of cfb msg board banter up.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens when 11 straight skull cravings occur with no hope in sight. lol

Can't make this type of cfb msg board banter up.

fuckin idiot has no clue that all his husky gear has a swoosh on it. moron

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The link you provided says USC was stripped of it "Bowl Championship Title".
USC still has the AP title and still shows up as the 2004 NC on the NCAA site.
You need to keep up.
I need to...:lol:

You need to read....

Starts out like this....

"The Bowl Championship Series stripped Southern California of its 2004 title on Monday, leaving that season without a BCS champion
"

:hammer:

Full Story...
The Bowl Championship Series stripped Southern California of its 2004 title on Monday, leaving that season without a BCS champion
The announcement was no surprise. BCS officials had said USC was in danger of having its championship vacated after the Trojans were hit with heavy NCAA sanctions last year for rules violations committed during the 2004 and '05 seasons.
"The BCS alerted us today that their presidents have voted to vacate USC's 2005 BCS championship game victory," USC athletic director Pat Haden said. "This was not an unexpected outcome. We will comply with all requirements mandated by the result of this BCS vote."
The NCAA ruled star tailback Reggie Bush received improper extra benefits during those seasons and was ineligible when he played.
One of Haden's first moves when he took over as AD last year was to give back the school's copy of the Heisman Trophy that Bush won in 2005. Bush later relinquished his own Heisman and the trust in charge of handing out the award announced the ’05 winner would be left vacant.
The BCS waited until USC appealed the NCAA sanctions, which included a two-year ban from postseason play and a loss of 30 scholarships over three seasons, to make a decision about its championship. The NCAA denied USC’s appeal on May 26.
At that point, it was just a matter of time before the Trojans’ 55-19 victory against Oklahoma in the 2005 Orange Bowl was wiped from the record books.
The dominant performance capped a perfect season by USC and left it ranked at the top of both the AP and coaches' polls. Auburn and Utah also finished that season undefeated.
The Trojans will not have to relinquish The Associated Press national championship.
"The BCS arrangement crowns a national champion, and the BCS games are showcase events for postseason football," BCS Executive Director Bill Hancock said in a statement. "One of the best ways of ensuring that they remain so is for us to foster full compliance with NCAA rules. Accordingly, in keeping with the NCAA’s recent action, USC’s appearances are being vacated."
The BCS also said the Trojans must vacate their participation in 2006 Rose Bowl. USC lost that game, 41-38, and the national championship to Texas.
BTW - That 'link' I provided was from the very same website that BUSC provided.

:peace:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to...:lol:

You need to read....

Starts out like this....

"The Bowl Championship Series stripped Southern California of its 2004 title on Monday, leaving that season without a BCS champion
"

:hammer:

Full Story...BTW - That 'link' I provided was from the very same website that BUSC provided.

:peace:

You do know there is and has been something called the AP right? It sounds like you dont.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their parent company is selling plenty of sweat shop produced athletic merchandise so they play their part as a marketing slogan. That's something to be proud of. A moral victory, etc....
Is be willing to bet you own something Nike. Thank you for your support!!

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, a lofty goal.... Both Zona and Stanford hadn't beat Oregon in nearly a decade before they got over the hump.

We all remember you, Mamba, after that Zona ass whipping. I'm talking about ass whipping #2, not the one in Tucson that cost you the PAC championship. What is good is the Ducks are already talking history - a good sign.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know there is and has been something called the AP right? It sounds like you dont.
Oh right, you mean the 'Mythical National Championship'

th

By all means, use either of these as your avi!

th

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The playoff is going forward with taking the myth out of th NC.

And? That doesn't mean that past NC's suddenly don't count. Those NC's were won under the rules that existed at the time. You don't go back and change past results just because the criteria changed years/decades later.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to put $20 on Colorado.

Cal is a great value at win 3 grand for a hundred bucks.

They have one of two best returning qb and have a sneaky good last two recruit classes.

Sesimi Uluave is an amazing O lineman that I wish UO could have landed.

They will be very dangerous imo.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cal is a great value at win 3 grand for a hundred bucks.

They have one of two best returning qb and have a sneaky good last two recruit classes.

Sesimi Uluave is an amazing O lineman that I wish UO could have landed.

They will be very dangerous imo.

That is a pretty good value. They'd need Oregon and probably Stanford to fall apart, but it might be worth the $100.

A buddy of mine, who is a huge Angels fan, used to put $100 on the Angels to win the World Series every season from about 1980 until they finally won in 2002. I forget how much he got, but it was a decent chunk since he made the bet before the season started.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh right, you mean the 'Mythical National Championship'

th

By all means, use either of these as your avi!

th

Thats just crap coming from a fan of a team who hasnt been at that level since TV got color. There was nothing mythical about those Trojan teams. They were good. Real good. That unicorn would go well with your teddy bear and pusss err powder blue. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.