• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry although I disagree with the sanctions USC, your title in thst run was stripped.

I guess it's no big deal since 2009 Oregon has won 4 PAC titles, played in 46 bcs bowl games (counting CFB playoff games) won 2 Rose bowls and played in 2 national champions. And produced a heisman winner.

Yea nothing to see here guys.

That's damn impressive. I had no idea that the BCS had been around for 46 years. Time sure flies.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn, this fight is awesome. been trying to draw huskies into a fight for a while, but they been shitting themselves, quitting SportsHoopla, and starting ghey threads about vaginal chewing gum and std's.

but you call out a Trojan and you best be ready for a brawl

:boxing:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn, this fight is awesome. been trying to draw huskies into a fight for a while, but they been shitting themselves, quitting SportsHoopla, and starting ghey threads about vaginal chewing gum and std's.

but you call out a Trojan and you best be ready for a brawl

None of us bother with you anymore. You freak out and go off the deep end. And then you come back the next day and have another meltdown when you assume WH deleted your posts because you forgot what thread you posted in.

Keep trying, maybe someone else will go for it...

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice joke, never ever heard that before. our trophy case is fucking awesome. and yes, it is lacking a NC trophy. but it's not really missing, there is just a small sign that says, reserved: coming soon.

if you are serious about coming up for a game, let me know. the tailgate is hate free, and we supply booze and bong hits.

Yeah seriously trying to get a group together to go up there for the trip. I may talk a lot of chit on the board but its just football bragging I have never bad mouthed a rival fan when they come see their team play. Some people dont realize its just a game and you can go at it like this without actual hate.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of us bother with you anymore. You freak out and go off the deep end. And then you come back the next day and have another meltdown when you assume WH deleted your posts because you forgot what thread you posted in.

To be fair, that was some funny shit.:pound:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest I have SoCal as the #1 program of all time. I really have tremendous respect for the team and most of the fans. Even here the fans are good.

For a Ducks fan It is a blast to argue and smack talk with the best. Plus they don't cry like a certain fanbase with a mutt as a mascot.

When Oregon plays SC at Autzen it just feels huge. SC w/the The band, the cheerleaders, the helmets, the colors, the players.... All make SC the best and funnest team to face at Autzen.

And to further Shaver's comment. Yes, we are a pretty cool group to hang out with at a tailgater.

Would love to shake your hand over a beer and thank you for your service Social Jim. :suds: and of course TF12 , Clark, Busc , Trojan Man the same go for yall. Would be honored to have a beer w/yall.

*disclaimer. More smack talk to come between our teams Troj fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest I have SoCal as the #1 program of all time. I really have tremendous respect for the team and most of the fans. Even here the fans are good.

For a Ducks fan It is a blast to argue and smack talk with the best. Plus they don't cry like a certain fanbase with a mutt as a mascot.

When Oregon plays SC at Autzen it just feels huge. SC w/the The band, the cheerleaders, the helmets, the colors, the players.... All make SC the best and funnest team to face at Autzen.

And to further Shaver's comment. Yes, we are a pretty cool group to hang out with at a tailgater.

Would love to shake your hand over a beer and thank you for your service Social Jim. :suds: and of course TF12 , Clark, Busc , Trojan Man the same go for yall. Would be honored to have a beer w/yall.

What would really be cool is if the Cof, would allow both teams to wear their home unis, like they did for USC & FUCLA

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would really be cool is if the Cof, would allow both teams to wear their home unis, like they did for USC & FUCLA

Someone would have to find out what Oregons home unis look like.lol

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know I asked you if you were going to be at the NCG and never got an answer. I would have bought you a cold one

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I asked you if you were going to be at the NCG and never got an answer. I would have bought you a cold one

Sorry man. Didn't see it.

I completely lost my mind from Dec 30th - Jan 11th anyways.

Fucking bender of all benders man.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as many of you that can possibly make it to Autzen this fall won't have to worry about a thing at tailgater... Seating, food, drank, and anything else you desire is provided by us for a group like yall.

And it is set in a mowed field with grass and trees. That will be nice for you SoCal folks. :happy:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as many of you that can possibly make it to Autzen this fall won't have to worry about a thing at tailgater... Seating, food, drank, and anything else you desire is provided by us for a group like yall.

And it is set in a mowed field with grass and trees. That will be nice for you SoCal folks. :happy:

grass and trees? I thought you people smoked all that .lol

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry man. Didn't see it.

I completely lost my mind from Dec 30th - Jan 11th anyways.

Fucking bender of all benders man.

No problem man, I was the only one at Jerry World wearing USC gear LOL

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And every year Duck fan is cocky acting like "in the discussion" is an actual achievement and every year "O" is the number of titles they have. Now it's just funny. lol

Their parent company is selling plenty of sweat shop produced athletic merchandise so they play their part as a marketing slogan. That's something to be proud of. A moral victory, etc....

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ever notice that you are all alone in your dogshit? keep comin at me. spit wizards balls out of your mouth befor you talk, you sound like a chipmunk

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their parent company is selling plenty of sweat shop produced athletic merchandise so they play their part as a marketing slogan. That's something to be proud of. A moral victory, etc....

regent-50
Nike-0

Washington-0
oregon-11

over compensating causes shrinkage

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team pays recruiting services.

Oregon just paid more than Lyles asking fee.

Your program tried to hide their mistake. Mine didn't.

That's why Uncle Phil hired that crew of high priced cleaners out of L.A. to come in and handle the evidence trail. Because you weren't trying to hide anything.

emmastone-thumbsup1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.