• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
{pokes head in} Another pissing contest? My favorite team is relevant for 4 years and has a year that 10 years ago would have been a reason to rejoice, and it is considered sliding. I will take what I can get with the admissions requirements the staff at LSJU faces. Heck I do not even aspire to a NCG for Stanford, winning the PAC 1 of the next 3 years would make me happy.

Then again Stanford does have more football NC's than the Huskies or Ducks, all of course long before most anyone here was born. :)

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Maybe he's just hungry all the time a just needs a snickers candy bar

:noidea:

Its freaking hilarious. Between 2002 and 2007 USC was dominant and won big games including the demolition of Oklahoma in 2004 but mamba gives USC no love because according to him its all about when USC last won a "true" NC. Yet between 2008 and 2014 Oregon has been pretty dominant has no NC at all. No AP no BCS no shared title nothing. Yet he still quacks like the Ducks should be talked about as something special.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
{pokes head in} Another pissing contest? My favorite team is relevant for 4 years and has a year that 10 years ago would have been a reason to rejoice, and it is considered sliding. I will take what I can get with the admissions requirements the staff at LSJU faces. Heck I do not even aspire to a NCG for Stanford, winning the PAC 1 of the next 3 years would make me happy.

Then again Stanford does have more football NC's than the Huskies or Ducks, all of course long before most anyone here was born. :)

How long are you going to use admissions standards as an excuse? - Ducks fans :whistle:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry although I disagree with the sanctions USC, your title in thst run was stripped.

I guess it's no big deal since 2009 Oregon has won 4 PAC titles, played in 46 bcs bowl games (counting CFB playoff games) won 2 Rose bowls and played in 2 national champions. And produced a heisman winner.

Yea nothing to see here guys.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry although I disagree with the sanctions USC, your title in thst run was stripped.

I guess it's no big deal since 2009 Oregon has won 4 PAC titles, played in 46 bcs bowl games (counting CFB playoff games) won 2 Rose bowls and played in 2 national champions. And produced a heisman winner.

Thanks, and the stripped title would have meaning if the NCAA applied equal standards. But they don't or Florida would have had their 1996 title stripped, (Tank black was prosecuted for paying players on the team). Or Miami would have had their wins vacated, or Oklahoma would have had their wins vacated. Basically its a completely random penalty given at completely random times by the NCAA who can't explain why and when they choose to enforce the rule.

Then you add to the fact that the NCAA still lists USC as the National Title Holder, The BCS still lists USC as the National Title Holder and winner (though sometimes and only sometimes with an *) and it becomes less significant.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Won two rose bowls in a hundred years. Good job!LOL USC did twice that between 2002 and 2008 . Go check out USCs BCS Bowl game winning percentage.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Neither 2003 or 2004 AP was stripped. The AP title was gold prior to the BSC. Do yourself a favor and go jump off a cliff

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won two rose bowls in a hundred years. Good job!LOL USC did twice that between 2002 and 2008 . Go check out USCs BCS Bowl game winning percentage.

USC OWNS BCS & all time bowl winning %, even over Bama

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, hate to lay down smack on Pac brethren. However, I'm not a nut swinger like those SEC ass hats. And lets not forget to mention that not ONE MOTHER F*^#%!* member of the PAC spoke up for USC when the NZZA handed down their shit fest to USC, not even our pathetic Comish. After over a 100 years of feeding this tired ass conferences. And don't think for a minute USC hasn't

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it was decades before usc was good before Pete Carroll was hired.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do realize because of the BCS rotating schedule Oregon was denied two Rose Bowls- they were contracted to play in the BCS Fiesta Bowls instead and won both games. A Bowl game USC has never won because they were too good to play in it or not good enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize Oregon because of the BCS rotating schedule Oregon was denied two Rose Bowls- they were contracted to play in the BCS Fiesta Bowls instead and won both games. A Bowl game USC has never won because they were too good to play in it or not good enough.

You do realize you had a hundred years to win more than two.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I go up there for the game this year I really have to set aside 5 min to see their football trophy building errrr hall errrr room errrrrr case errrrr shelf.

nice joke, never ever heard that before. our trophy case is fucking awesome. and yes, it is lacking a NC trophy. but it's not really missing, there is just a small sign that says, reserved: coming soon.

if you are serious about coming up for a game, let me know. the tailgate is hate free, and we supply booze and bong hits.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn, this fight is awesome. been trying to draw huskies into a fight for a while, but they been shitting themselves, quitting SportsHoopla, and starting ghey threads about vaginal chewing gum and std's.

but you call out a Trojan and you best be ready for a brawl

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize you have never won the PAC South!!!!

How are you on this site -- dial up? You still churn your own butter?

I churn my butter at least once a day. keeps the prostate strong

Status
Not open for further replies.