• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way zona goes to the playoff even if they smoke Oregon. While it's certainly possible for them to do so, It's more likely Oregon wins. I still think Zona should cover.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way zona goes to the playoff even if they smoke Oregon. While it's certainly possible for them to do so, It's more likely Oregon wins. I still think Zona should cover.

The end of the Oregon myth if they don't handle over ranked upstart Zona. No PAC 12 championship, no playoff berth, no Heisman (?), no nothing, and all those five stars looking for a real champion. Heavy load to carry against a team that has already beat you twice in two tries and looking for their first PAC 12 championship. Can Oregon prevail in such a situation? :noidea: I don't like Zona but I like their position in this game. Zona could have bragging rights. Oh, my God!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The end of the Oregon myth if they don't handle over ranked upstart Zona. No PAC 12 championship, no playoff berth, no Heisman (?), no nothing, and all those five stars looking for a real champion. Heavy load to carry against a team that has already beat you twice in two tries and looking for their first PAC 12 championship. Can Oregon prevail in such a situation? :noidea: I don't like Zona but I like their position in this game. Zona could have bragging rights. Oh, my God!

The cats are in a great position no doubt. Far less pucker factor to be sure. It wouldn't even be the first time that Oregon has crapped themselves on the national stage. There is also no doubt their kids will be playing with fire and confidence knowing they have done it before and know what to do to do it again.

Yet it's hard to beat any quality team twice in the same year. Oregon had injuries on their line that were a huge factor in that home loss and had some bad bounces that aren't typical of their overall play. Add that Arizona has been such an up and down team that frankly is ONLY in this game because Petersen's staff can't do simple math and it's hard not to take the clearly more talented and more consistent team in this game.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He painted the handrails!

He rode his bike to work!

He was 5-7. A lot

He seemed as safe from being poached as the fat girl at a Victoria's Secret model convention

the fat girl is the easy target in the scenario

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He painted the handrails!

He rode his bike to work!

He was 5-7. A lot

He seemed as safe from being poached as the fat girl at a Victoria's Secret model convention
:lol:

Riley, with less talent, beat better teams on a regular basis....

• Beat New Mexico in the 2003 Las Vegas Bowl
  • Beat Notre Dame in the 2004 Insight Bowl
  • Beat Missouri in the 2006 Sun Bowl & Beat #3 USC in Corvalis
  • Beat Maryland in the 2007 Emerald Bowl & Beat #2 Cal on the road.
  • Beat Pittsburgh in the 2008 Sun Bowl & Beat #1 USChttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reser_Stadium in Reser Stadium.
  • Beat Boise State in the 2013 Hawaii Bowl.
That is why he was 'poached' :nod:

He will need to win Championships at Nebraska or he may be coming back to the Northwest rather sooner than later. You get fired over there in that program for 9 win seasons...

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cats are in a great position no doubt. Far less pucker factor to be sure. It wouldn't even be the first time that Oregon has crapped themselves on the national stage. There is also no doubt their kids will be playing with fire and confidence knowing they have done it before and know what to do to do it again.

Yet it's hard to beat any quality team twice in the same year. Oregon had injuries on their line that were a huge factor in that home loss and had some bad bounces that aren't typical of their overall play. Add that Arizona has been such an up and down team that frankly is ONLY in this game because Petersen's staff can't do simple math and it's hard not to take the clearly more talented and more consistent team in this game.

I like that so many of the talking heads are constantly bringing up the injuries oregon had the first time they played. Nice motivation for AZ.

Football is a game of matchup. I think as is just a bad one for Oregon. I like as to win outright.

Ps. Autocorrect on my phone is missing me off. I could edit this shot but screw it.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All those 5 stars? you mean tyner? pretty sure that is the only 5 star recruit on the team.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Saban was saying that stuff around when James passed away. Gave a lot of credit for being in coaching and some of his philosophies off his time spent with him. Not the only SEC coach in that boat either.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Duck Fans!!

:suds:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2014 pac champs!!!

rose bowl is up next!!!

heisman coming to Eugene.

great day to be a duck

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A new game in town

Congratulations to the Ducks and Uncle Phil. Congratulations to the 'Cats, you've come a long way with Rich Rod. Looking forward to a PAC without MM. Looking forward to rooting against the Ducks once more, my favorite thing. Ashamed of myself for rooting for the Ducks in the first place. Won't do that again even when they play the 'Cats. To make up for it, I'll make Wiz look like a Duck lover in the next year.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont expect Oregon to drop off the face of college football when MM leaves.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to the Ducks and Uncle Phil. Congratulations to the 'Cats, you've come a long way with Rich Rod. Looking forward to a PAC without MM. Looking forward to rooting against the Ducks once more, my favorite thing. Ashamed of myself for rooting for the Ducks in the first place. Won't do that again even when they play the 'Cats. To make up for it, I'll make Wiz look like a Duck lover in the next year.

Oregon will be replacing MM with another MM

Morgan Mahalak

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahalak or Waller either way in good hands and feet

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont expect Oregon to drop off the face of college football when MM leaves.

Not at all, you'll still have what made Oregon in the first place and that probably will never change. You'll always have a step up on the rest of the conference. But then you fans have higher expectations and you make a bigger target.

Status
Not open for further replies.