• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too -
Works @ colder temps [so "they" say].
I was told it's easier on new concrete [my driveway's only 2 years old] as well.

Yeah it worked in the sub zero hell for me last year. I don't know if you have ever seen those "Roof Melt" pellets but that's all that shit is. I just get a big bag and fill up stockings. Cut through an ice damn for me last year that was probably about six inches thick.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning, everyone. Hope y'all are feeling better than I am.

Coming down with a fucking cold. Arrrgh...just what I needed.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, I'm gonna just sit back here and look pretty and drink my coffee. I'm know what y'all are talking about is something to do with melting ice, but I'm just grateful as hell that I have no clue what that all entails...

Good morning again y'all ~ N FL temps 36 this am, high of 75, then the fricken storm from the north blows in so we'll be 32 tomorrow morn with a high of 55 (and YES, I am VERY GRATEFUL that I won't have snow.)

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok ~ MS is quaratined to his heated garage... I think there's a tap in there (but I could be wrong)

and the crud is just starting to make itself comfortable in North's head/chest...

ok men ~ I know y'all are stubborn, it comes with the DNA, but please, if the shit hangs on for two or three days, it's a good bet that you won't knock it out without antibiotics, your cough will probably linger unless you get some kick ass cough medicine in your system... so, this is your SteelerSis letting you know, I love you guys, I want you to get better, please see your Drs!

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Hi rie,.
Sounds like you have about the same temps as us.
Haven't done the ice and salt thing since I left PA in 1980..........
Hip Hip Horray !!!!!!

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi rie,.
Sounds like you have about the same temps as us.
Haven't done the ice and salt thing since I left PA in 1980..........
Hip Hip Horray !!!!!!

yeppers ~ and I know this will all change, but it's kinda nice having a warm January so far. Starting tonight, all that will change, but it's been nice not having frozens toes for the past couple months....

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok ~ MS is quaratined to his heated garage... I think there's a tap in there (but I could be wrong)

and the crud is just starting to make itself comfortable in North's head/chest...

ok men ~ I know y'all are stubborn, it comes with the DNA, but please, if the shit hangs on for two or three days, it's a good bet that you won't knock it out without antibiotics, your cough will probably linger unless you get some kick ass cough medicine in your system... so, this is your SteelerSis letting you know, I love you guys, I want you to get better, please see your Drs!

I don't take any meds, they just make you feel better and don't cure ya. Besides sometimes they can combat my regular BP meds and such. I don't have a keg in the Garage but that is where my beer fridge is.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
True. We have been missing most of our winter thus far.
UUsually it gets rather wet here in the winter months, but so far, barely a trace.
Like you, I know it will come eventually.
Still, no snow and ice thougfh.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
I don't take any meds, they just make you feel better and don't cure ya. Besides sometimes they can combat my regular BP meds and such. I don't have a keg in the Garage but that is where my beer fridge is.

I have the kegger in my garage.
And ms is welcome to come help himself to it whenever he likes.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

alright, when it comes to the bp meds, I understand completely.... I do hope you start to feel better soon tho :hug:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanx for the advice, Rie. Gonna start slamming Cold-eez lozenges (zinc glucanate) right after lunch. They make food taste lousy, but they weaken the cold, and usually knock it out in a few days.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got a Steelers news text, with a list of our unrestricted free agents. Here they are, in case y'all are curious:

Batch, Cotchery, Dixon, Essex, Gay, Hoke, Leftwich, Madison, Moore, Sepulveda, Starks.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
batch needs to retire .. dixon can leave... i would like to keep cotchery...keep starks .. lefty can go along with the rest of them

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed...time for Charley to go into coaching. Don't much care about Leftwich. Haven't seen enough of Dixon to judge. I'd say keep Kapinos and let Sepulveda go...good punter when healthy, but hurt way too often. Like to see Cotchery stay...Starks, too. Not so sure about Gay, Essex and Moore, and I don't know zip about Madison.

Status
Not open for further replies.