• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know it wont be removed .. just dont get yourself deleted vance can do that.. its a shame that they are whimps over there

The thing is they don't want us there,and they put that up,well if this is the way the game is played here maybe I should go

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I sed it before where was the brady rule when ben was taken out at the knees last night .. it only applies to certain teams and players

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont take it so personal ghost .. we want ya around
MISK is right.

Who cares what they say? They're the opponents fans - of course they're gonna say things you don't like. So what? You still bleed black & gold.

Last edited by a moderator:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MISK is right.

Who cares what they say. They're the opponents fans - of course they're gonna say things you don't like. So what? You still bleed black & gold.

I don't care about the Harrison thing,this isn't about that,,,the fuckers don't want us over there and then they put up a thread baiting us back in again,,,,,go look I posted 2 times the first one of us over there I said nothing about the hit one way or the other,,,,this was a deliberate act to see if they could start shit up again....I guess I am the only one who can see it

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gg-
I actually did look before.

You're right, they probably are baiting you.
The best way to counter-act that [imo] is just ignore it.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care about the Harrison thing,this isn't about that,,,the fuckers don't want us over there and then they put up a thread baiting us back in again,,,,,go look I posted 2 times the first one of us over there I said nothing about the hit one way or the other,,,,this was a deliberate act to see if they could start shit up again....I guess I am the only one who can see it

I see it too ..lets let them bury themselves .. they will fuck up sooner or later .. ghost sees that .. no biggie .. gotta out fox em

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is they don't want us there,and they put that up,well if this is the way the game is played here maybe I should go

as far as i care, we should take over any thread that has a steeler player's name in the title

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as far as i care, we should take over any thread that has a steeler player's name in the title

I agree just dont get personal .. if they do .. still dont get personal .. no cursing and name calling .. they will end up doing it cause thats who they are ... and they will look like crap not us ..

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gg-
I actually did look before.

You're right, they probably are baiting you.
The best way to counter-act that [imo] is just ignore it.

I won't post on that thread again,every time one of you post on it they are laughing at all of us

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened are the Bengals fans mad about the Steelers winning again last night?

:Cry::Cry::Cry:

Bengal fans are a group of pussies only one that I have met that is worth talking to is BLUE

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree just dont get personal .. if they do .. still dont get personal .. no cursing and name calling .. they will end up doing it cause thats who they are ... and they will look like crap not us ..

:thumb: :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.