• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bbl peeps jewlz brought home some new material cause she wants to change the look of our dinning table chairs and misk is fresh out of staples ... so I have to run to the hardware store ..:think:hmm maybe ill come home with a new electric stapler

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hie Rie! :cheer2:

Looked to me like Ben caught up with Favre on the toughness scale last night.

Aw crap - spent my 2000th post mentioning Favre!
:L :tape2: :Cry:

[that's a joke, gg]

HA :

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, y'all, just a thought.

I agreed with Coach Tomlin's decision to go for it on 4th down last night, but like a good armchair QB, I question how he did it.

When Mendenhall failed to penetrate on 1st and 2nd downs, I would've reached back into history just a bit...I would've pulled a WR and put TWO running backs on the field, as they once did all the time. Whadda ya think?

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lovely..... bosslady just bailed and dumped her new client that insists on coming in "right now" on me.

Time for me to paste on my plastic smile....

BBL y'all

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hells Bells, bosslady made it out like the lady was at the traffic light and about to pull in (as she's walking out the door...) but the client isn't here yet, and I've had time to read the bs on the bengals board.

As I have said, I won't post over there, but reading that whole thread, it was clear to me that Vance was calling us out to come over and defend Harrison or simply stir up shit.

I thought better of him :L my mistake

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey ghost,hope all is well with ya bud.:becky:

I'm good but your buddy's over in Bengal land are in for it come Sunday,so come Sunday remember this has nothing to do with you but the game is on

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ghost, why let those dill-holes get under your skin?

If that thread of theirs goes active again, I'll go over and argue with 'em, but I won't get mad or cuss 'em out. I figure that arguing calmly will piss THEM off.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ghost, why let those dill-holes get under your skin?

If that thread of theirs goes active again, I'll go over and argue with 'em, but I won't get mad or cuss 'em out. I figure that arguing calmly will piss THEM off.

No I will start a thread about the Bengals on our own turf and it won't be nice,you know they will come I won't fight with them but I will politly tell them to leave,treat them the way they treat us without cussing them out,

That will piss them off and that is the whole idea

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm good but your buddy's over in Bengal land are in for it come Sunday,so come Sunday remember this has nothing to do with you but the game is on

you can always make a thread about them in the steeler nation blogs .. I wont delete ya and their mod has no power here

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can always make a thread about them in the steeler nation blogs .. I wont delete ya and their mod has no power here

That is my plan to start the thread right here on our turf,,,,Vance wants to stir the shit 2 can play that game

Status
Not open for further replies.