• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the win, MISK, MS, LOC & all others.

Didn't see any of the game [had to give a guy a ride home from work].
Watching the highlights right now - looks like it was a great old-school style game.

You're right MISK, points don't matter - a win is a win

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
arians = shitcanned .

do it or I will never respect you Omar

i do wish you would quit calling him omar, but until that head prick cans that fucking o-coordinator, I'll lighten up about it.

and what then FUCK is with these asshole clowns going into Bens Knees and ankles? I thought that was a penalty? fucking refs are letting people kill our QB!

we dont need those assholes to try and kill Ben, our o line does a fine job of letting that happen themselves!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think he just gets a fine .. james has been a good boy this year

how about fining that fat fuck that dove into Bens ankle and almost ended his season?

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good morning y'all

I fell asleep right as Ben was going into the locker room before the half... woke up for a couple seconds, game was in the 4th and Ben threw an INT, I figured I was dreaming, went back to sleep... woke up on the couch at 1:45 to go to bed, had to check ESPN to check to see if I had been dreaming or if Big Ben really did return to the field. My Lord he is one tuff Steeler!!!

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G.morning people,another win but at a price,Ben hurt,Harrison will get a fine and MSN has story out talking about a suspension,,,,,if Goodell does that I will be pissed

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G.morning people,another win but at a price,Ben hurt,Harrison will get a fine and MSN has story out talking about a suspension,,,,,if Goodell does that I will be pissed

its all of the dudly do rights that want him suspended they cant handle seeing somone getting hurt unless its a steeler .. the browns take ben out at the knees and no penalty called ..if it were any other QB there would have been a penalty , fine ,and suspension.. fuck em all.. the Brady rule is only for a select few

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals have a thread bashing Harrison this morning,,,,I have contacted SportsHoopla on this,they don't want us there yet they put up something like that,,,,and Vance who I thought had a brain started it

Status
Not open for further replies.