• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I gotta go after it too. Hmmmm so many beers so little time.

lol..........
drinkup.gif

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning, Steeler Nation. Hope I didn't miss anything exciting, and that you all had a good eve...uh-oh...it's happening again...y'all might wanna skip the next few...arrgh.

And lo, it came to pass that on the 28th evening of the 9th month of the year, the one called NorthCoast was nowhere to be found in the happy land of SportsHoopla. For he did venture forth, leaving his office early and returning not, and going unto his home, which lay within the valley of the shadow of no Internet.

And he did maketh for himself a feast within sight of his neighbors, for it could only be made outdoors. And the feast was of ribs. It was not of burgers, but of ribs. Neither was it of chicken, for the feast was of ribs, and only ribs. And he didst gorge himself upon the ribs, together with the golden fries of Ore-Ida, and wash it all down with an amber libation of malted grain from the Great Lakes Brewing Company. And he didst wonder that so fine a brew could possibly come from so dreary a place as Cleveland. But wonder long he did not, for it was all...urrrrrrp...good.

And he did sitteth his bloated carcass down upon the reclining throne, which was named for the underachieving young monarch known as King Lazy Boy, and it became unto him a ship, and carried him off to the land of Nod. Whereupon, he didst remain adrift until rudely awakened by his canine companions, who demanded of him an excursion afoot, that they might relieve themselves, dumping great loads upon the land...

Oh, fuck...ENOUGH ALREADY ! ! :doh:

Sorry, peeps. This happens every time I watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail before I turn in.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning, Steeler Nation. Hope I didn't miss anything exciting, and that you all had a good eve...uh-oh...it's happening again...y'all might wanna skip the next few...arrgh.

And lo, it came to pass that on the 28th evening of the 9th month of the year, the one called NorthCoast was nowhere to be found in the happy land of SportsHoopla. For he did venture forth, leaving his office early and returning not, and going unto his home, which lay within the valley of the shadow of no Internet.

And he did maketh for himself a feast within sight of his neighbors, for it could only be made outdoors. And the feast was of ribs. It was not of burgers, but of ribs. Neither was it of chicken, for the feast was of ribs, and only ribs. And he didst gorge himself upon the ribs, together with the golden fries of Ore-Ida, and wash it all down with an amber libation of malted grain from the Great Lakes Brewing Company. And he didst wonder that so fine a brew could possibly come from so dreary a place as Cleveland. But wonder long he did not, for it was all...urrrrrrp...good.

And he did sitteth his bloated carcass down upon the reclining throne, which was named for the underachieving young monarch known as King Lazy Boy, and it became unto him a ship, and carried him off to the land of Nod. Whereupon, he didst remain adrift until rudely awakened by his canine companions, who demanded of him an excursion afoot, that they might relieve themselves, dumping great loads upon the land...

Oh, fuck...ENOUGH ALREADY ! ! :doh:

Sorry, peeps. This happens every time I watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail before I turn in.

00LOL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.