• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
buf.png
monkey.gif

What happened to the monkey?

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this talk of food is making me hungry. Whats your favorite ethnic cuisine Blue?

I've not really had a big varity of ethnic food through my travel's in life,but if i had to pick it would be Chinese or Cajun...if that counts.:hungry:

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've not really had a big varity of ethnic food threw my travel's in life,but if i had to pick it would be Chinese or Cajun...if that counts.:hungry:

Nothing like something spicy. I've been trying to broaden my horizons when I get the chance. I'm really starting to enjoy Indian buffets

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing like something spicy. I've been trying to broaden my horizons when I get the chance. I'm really starting to enjoy Indian buffets

I'm surprised i've not tried Indian food more,its suposed to be spicy as well.We've got some local indian and mexican restraunt's around here in Lex,Ky...and i mean "authentic"hole in the wall kinda restraunt's!:hungry:

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Usually the smaller "mom@pop"restruant's are the best!...in my opinion anyway!:)

Definitely. If you go to Indian I'd find a lunch buffet if possible so you can taste some stuff. Usually the Butter Chicken or Chili Chicken over rice is really good. Pretty much everything goes over rice and its kick ass.

Mexican is always good and Mom and Pop joints always seem to have cheap Margaritas as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.