• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxSteel

Screwed from birth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How tha fuck do you go from 10-0 to 13-10 in a half against a team as bad as the Colts? And when I saw that Brady threw 4 ints today, I said "whew, glad he isn't our QB". Jesus......having a frigg'n stroke here.

MaxSteel

Screwed from birth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
GOD FUK'N DAMNIT....................... Sooooo howz errbody tonight? Hope all is well.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How tha fuck do you go from 10-0 to 13-10 in a half against a team as bad as the Colts? And when I saw that Brady threw 4 ints today, I said "whew, glad he isn't our QB". Jesus......having a frigg'n stroke here.

i hear ya max .. im popin my lysinapril .. like they were candy

MaxSteel

Screwed from birth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just stabilize the freak'n O. The run game is nil tonight, passing at will, well when he actually passes the ball. Cheers, another Vicodin down the hatch..................

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GOD FUK'N DAMNIT....................... Sooooo howz errbody tonight? Hope all is well.

pour another screwdriver and bring your BP back down to livable levels... oh yea... and BREATHE!!!! we had the first quarter and then we gave them their points for the second :L it'll be ok, we'll come back fightin and Ben is kickin his own ass the hardest for those two turnovers worse than anyone else can. Have faith!! I do!!
tt03.gif

Howdy Max!! How u b?? besides flustered as hell over the last 5 minutes of that last quarter?

MaxSteel

Screwed from birth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Flying out to Hott Lanta Tuesday for a few days. Just been playing the Road Warrior part lately.

DeathByEmu

Large Flightless Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I only blame Ben for the pick, the fumbles are just the result of amazing talent on their part. They do that to better o-lines than ours!!

MaxSteel

Screwed from birth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Rie. Been good. The wifey let me stay home for the game, now she wants me to go to the pub for the second half. Need to calm down!!!!!!

MS, how tha hell are ya dude?

MaxSteel

Screwed from birth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I only blame Ben for the pick, the fumbles are just the result of amazing talent on their part. They do that to better o-lines than ours!!

Somehow doesn't make it any better. Ben is the best at keeping a play alive, extending the looks down field, and perhaps in the bottom half of turnovers as a result of that. I take the good and the bad but I don't have to like it.

MaxSteel

Screwed from birth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yup, getting the eyeball from the better half. Looks like Max is on his way to the pub. Alrighty folks. Catch up later..........Peace, Love, and Chicken Grease.....

MaxSteel

Screwed from birth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh, Rie....Going to Fairfield Glades in November for Thanksgiving. You going to see your Mom? Holla.............

Status
Not open for further replies.