• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wake the fuck up!

and it's going to be a long 34 hours or so to wait until we kill kerry collins on national tv!

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sign04.gif
Not that it matters,but my guys aren't on tv tomorrow!
sign04.gif...maybe that has something to do with it!!:)

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning, everyone.

Hey LOC. I tried to click on a political thread that you started, and my fucking browser seized up. Had to shut down and restart. And when I tried to run a security scan, an "unknown error" shut down the scanner.

I'm on backup computer now. Had to use system restore on the other one, running scan in safe mode now, and it's taking forever. This has caused me great inconvenience, and I'm still not sure if I've gotten a handle on the problem. Have you been visiting naughty sites or something?

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....run with it guys!! I would too,its just ashame how this team is yr in and out.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning my Steeler brothers and sisters..

Hey...I thought I'd drop this link on you guys. The have a couple of pretty cool Steeler smilies and flags to use as signatures if you so wish to use them.

Steelers Fever Forums - Smilies

Later! :becky:

here RIE you wont have to steal the smilies no more .... ya just have to post em like you would a picture

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning, everyone.

Hey LOC. I tried to click on a political thread that you started, and my fucking browser seized up. Had to shut down and restart. And when I tried to run a security scan, an "unknown error" shut down the scanner.

I'm on backup computer now. Had to use system restore on the other one, running scan in safe mode now, and it's taking forever. This has caused me great inconvenience, and I'm still not sure if I've gotten a handle on the problem. Have you been visiting naughty sites or something?

NCSF, Which one ?
I post links I scrape from fark.com (a very safe, reliable site) when I create politics threads

If your computer hacked up malware, its likely from content someone embedded in a reply in the thread (losers like juice and guitarmy who post tons of inline images from questionable sites).

regardless- sorry that happened.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
direct tv has it and they were running a special if you got direct tv you would get the ticket for free this year

and if you don't want to actually get d*, they do sell sunday ticket via online connection nowadays too
(but d* rules!)

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Morning all.
I get your game here blue, cause the 9ers are playing them......
Pro prognosticators are picking the Bengals by 3??????

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
direct tv has it and they were running a special if you got direct tv you would get the ticket for free this year

That sucks,i have Insight Cable of Lex,KY.I have a sports package now with it,but its not a "dish"setup.Thanks Misk,i'll look into that.:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.