• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning y'all

ok, so I bet on the dog that takes a dump during the parade... or the first, fifth or seventh slot.... right?

sorry about your Bungles Blue....but why are you talking about being a Packers fan???? WTH??? you be surrounded with Black and Gold family and you want to go Green?? Is TK paying you to say that??

lol... going green.. sounds like it was Al Gore not TK

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning y'all

ok, so I bet on the dog that takes a dump during the parade... or the first, fifth or seventh slot.... right?

sorry about your Bungles Blue....but why are you talking about being a Packers fan???? WTH??? you be surrounded with Black and Gold family and you want to go Green?? Is TK paying you to say that??

LOL,nooo he's not! My wife's a Pack fan and i did play for the Cardinal Valley Packer's in pee wee though,so growing up i liked the Packers as well.:redface:....you guys don't need me to bring bad luck to your team anyway!
sign04.gif

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning, everyone. Beautiful day here, after a real soaker yesterday.

So the Pens won their first pre-season game? Excellent.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's just "Malkin." His first name, Evgeny, is harder to spell. In fact, I'm not sure I spelled it right just now. It's Russian for "Eugene," which is why some fans call him Geno.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's just "Malkin." His first name, Evgeny, is harder to spell. In fact, I'm not sure I spelled it right just now. It's Russian for "Eugene," which is why some fans call him Geno.

hmmmm...learn something new everyday! I'm glad i got you real hard core fans to turn too!!
joy.gif

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, Blue, I root for the Pens, and I enjoy watching hockey, but I only half-understand it. You should ask Emu if you have a tough hockey question.

Status
Not open for further replies.