• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that was funny Net. I read that and just busted up. I haven't ventured over to Fux in a long time to see all the classless posts. I really don't miss that shit. I enjoyed the jousting at times though.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where off to see the wizard

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi ghost
hi ms

bye ghost
bye ms

damm wrok, and caught a cold to boot

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning y'all

I hope you feel better Net

I didn't know I had a desparate mind... oh well. I enjoyed Caption Slap... laughed my ass off last night Spruce Moose and Cali were on it.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
046.gif

What the hell is up???

How y'all doing????

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers sign Max Starks to help offensive line
Wednesday, October 05, 2011
By Gerry Dulac and Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Peter Diana/Post-Gazette
Max Starks, signed Wednesday morning by the Steelers, celebrates after the victory in Super Bowl XLIII in Tampa.

The Steelers this morning signed veteran tackle Max Starks and waived tackle Chris Scott as they try to find solutions to help their injury-plagued offensive line.

Starks visited the Steelers at their trianing facility last night. The Post-Gazette reported he was close to signing a contract. He played seven seasons and started 75 games for them at both left tackle and right tackle. They released him before the start of training camp.

Starks had neck surgery last November and his weight reportedly balooned to more than 400 because he could not work out. However, he has lost much of that weight gain. He worked out for the Minnesota Vikings last week.

He was the Steelers third round draft pick in 2004 and by 2005 was their starting right tackle on the Steelers Super Bowl XL champs. By 2007, though, Willie Colon beat him out for the job under a new coaching staff. In 2008, the Steelers gave him a one-year, $6.85 million contract as their transition player.

He then started at left tackle in Super Bowl XLIII for an injured Marvel Smith. In 2009 they made him their franchise player and, before the season began, negotiated a four-year, $26.3 million contract. He started two seasons as their left tackle before he had neck surgery that ended his 2010 season last November.

They released him before this season began, privately citing his salary cap number. There were indications they might re-sign him, but despite the loss of Willie Colon for the season and then injuries and performances at left tackle that seemed intent to get Ben Roethlisberger maimed, the Steelers kept ignoring Starks.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up Misk.....

I wished the hell we would of signed that 4 time pro bowl lineman that Minnesota dumped...but we kicked the sack on that one and he ended up going to the ratbirds....

I'm not crazy about Starks but right now anyone is better than the guys (excluding Pouncey and Gilbert) we have now!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea I hear ya psych ... but mckinney played like crap for the vikes .. but appears to be doing good with the gayvens

Mckinney, yea thats him.....Hell with the line we have you, me, and Net would do a better frigin job!!!:boom:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol IDK im gettin pretty old .. and would need at least 3 days to recover from a game I dont heal as fast as I used too

Shit dude we sould fit right is then....the whole D is old and they dont seem to be recovering at all!!! This is what I said about tomlin the last two years.....the guy is doing nothing for the future of our team....

we have only ever missed the playoffs maybe two years in a row but now we are gonna be like any other team. its gonna take us a few years to rebuild!! And that sucks, yea the SB runs right now are great but what about the future?? and why all of a sudden are we giving these guys long term huge contracts???? We never did such crazy shit!!!

IDK I dont get it....I still dont like tomlin or our asshole GM!!!!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK psych ... not tryin to stick up for tomlin but he dosent do the contracts .. thats the front office .. but it would also surprise me if we dont do a deal with adams here soon

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda at times want the old drunk womanizing ben back too ... he found god and got married and lost all his drive and skills ...........lol

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the shit where espnsucks fired Hank Jr????

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a crock....guy tells the truth and these dickheads give him the shaft!!!!
Our tax dollars paying for the idiots to play golf while the country is in turmoil...how fucked up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.