• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he likes watching races more than Steeler games. With races, he actually sits and watches the cars on tv... games, he sits and watches ME cussin at the tv....

Yea we're going to watch the race at 2pm,hopefully JR can get a win!:becky:

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time for a second cup

SteelersCoffee.png

(stole this one from Cali)

then some....:washing:

BBL peeps :wave:

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went ahead made my wife some homemade "Italian Sausagew/4cheese tortellini"soup.Her friend at work gave her the recipe for it,looks damn good!! If anyone would like the recipe,i'll be glad to give it to ya.:)

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good blue, was it easy to make?
I like easy....

lol...yea real easy! You put 1/2 lb. mild italian sausage and 1/2 lb. hot italian sausage, 1 cup chopped onion,2 garlic cloves(chopped), 5 cups of beef broth, 2 cups of chopped tomatoes, (1) 8 ounce can of tomato sauce, 1 zuccini(chopped), 1 Carrot(chopped), 1 green pepper(chopped), 1/2 cup white wine(optional), 1 teaspoon of basil, 2 teaspoon Oregano, and 8 to 10 oz of cheese tortellini and parmesan... Saute' sausage until done. Transfer to bowl. Leave 1 tablespoon of drippings int the skillet and saute onions and garlic. Then put in the remaining ingredients except the tortellini. Simmer for 40 mins. Then add tortellini and simmer for anohter 8 minutes or until tender and then when you serve a bowl of it sprinkle some parmesan on top...and enjoy.:becky:

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning Black and Gold,

Wonder if Ghost had to gut a buck this morning??

Whar has Aggie been??

tied up right now,

(i'll let her out of her ropes later after we win today)

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went ahead made my wife some homemade "Italian Sausagew/4cheese tortellini"soup.Her friend at work gave her the recipe for it,looks damn good!! If anyone would like the recipe,i'll be glad to give it to ya.:)

me me me!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mornin /blue, Cali

thanks for the recipe, nbow give us the secret ingredients thaet everyone leaves out so they cant possibly make it as well as the origiunal cook doies

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys,it only took me about an hr to make it.Just get your prep done first...(all the chopping)..and cook your meat down and then saute ur onion's and garlic down and then add the meat back to that.Then add all the tomato sauce and wine (i used white cooking wine)and all the chopped veggies and beef broth to it all.Let simmer 40 mins...then tortillni for 8 more mins.etc...BAM!!!!!!!there ya go!!!!:)

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mornin /blue, Cali

thanks for the recipe, nbow give us the secret ingredients thaet everyone leaves out so they cant possibly make it as well as the origiunal cook doies

lol....you got it all brother!! It will taste like mine...oh i did use 1 cup of white wine(cooking wine)..makes it have a richer taste!:usa2:

DeathByEmu

Large Flightless Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Woke up to a half-inch of snow on the Cruiser and a dead possum on the porch... seriously.

Despite the weather and the carrion from heaven, we ate out for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.