• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ghost ya know I love ya like a brother .. but dude your riled up this mornin .. whats up bro ?

when someone like 46&2 can fuck with me as much as he has and then I'm told to leave the prick alone,,,,that has a tendency to piss me off

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know this ghost.... We want mods of individual boards to run their team pages the way they want. Its one of the great aspects of SportsHoopla I believe. The cooler has always been a bit more free flowing and less moderated because that was why the original group came here. For the freedom. With the board growing now, the leeway has also grown somewhat & sometimes it can look like a borderline loss of control.

Look at Pops... One of our great posters at one time, but just got out of control. So.... On the cooler for instance, it could look like some mods are being assholes, when in fact, all thats going on is that we are trying to bring the reigns back in and get it back to the point where everyone feels comfortable without shots being taken at a post. Its going to make some mods unpopular, but this isn't a popularity contest & will take some time to iron out.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when someone like 46&2 can fuck with me as much as he has and then I'm told to leave the prick alone,,,,that has a tendency to piss me off

Please PM me this instance. No need to go into detail about this publically. I can find out whats up. I swear

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know this ghost.... We want mods of individual boards to run their team pages the way they want. Its one of the great aspects of SportsHoopla I believe. The cooler has always been a bit more free flowing and less moderated because that was why the original group came here. For the freedom. With the board growing now, the leeway has also grown somewhat & sometimes it can look like a borderline loss of control.

Look at Pops... One of our great posters at one time, but just got out of control. So.... On the cooler for instance, it could look like some mods are being assholes, when in fact, all thats going on is that we are trying to bring the reigns back in and get it back to the point where everyone feels comfortable without shots being taken at a post. Its going to make some mods unpopular, but this isn't a popularity contest & will take some time to iron out.

yup cant be popular all the time .. just like im not right now lol.. this too shall pass.. . the cooler was a bit out of control..but seams to be turning around for the good of all .. time will tell.. its not going to change over night .. it will take a bit of time but progress has been made

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please PM me this instance. No need to go into detail about this publically. I can find out whats up. I swear

this is all I'll say about 46&2,,,not so long ago I reported a comment he made to me that should pretty much tell you all you need to know,,,,that should not be hard to find,,unless the site doesn't keep them,,,,if you can't find it let me know I'm sure I can find it again

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'll just go and look for it now,,,,I don't think it's within his power to delite it

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 hours left in my workday then its off to the range for some practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.